Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery (2580 Views)

Just In: NJC Gives Onnoghen, Acting CJN Tanko 7 Days To Respond To Petitions / SFU Ignores Court Order To Return Seized Vehicle To Owner / Innoson Flown From Enugu To Lagos In Shorts - Efcc Says Tax Fraud & Forgery Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by masseratti: 8:18am On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Waec or wasc no difference as they are the same o'levels

Cambridge did not confirm if buhari did sit or not. They only said that only the applicant can apply for issuance of original certificate from where they can entertain verification from 3rd parties.

The Cambridge only confirmed that they offered Hausa language as a subject which by the way was only available to students sitting for the exam in the defunct western Nigeria region as only that region included local language as a secondary school course in their own separate curriculum!

Harmonisation of secondary schools curriculum began after 1971.

Buhari remains a primary school holder without his wasc certificate until he provides a valid certificate and not an obvious faked statement of result
wasc is the certificate given to you by waec they are not the same,waec conducts other examinations.

On cambridge,people has gone to court anyone interested in buhari's case can do same,buhari has sworn to an affidavit you should take him up on that in the law court,its not too late to get rid of him.
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by BlowBack: 8:19am On Apr 10, 2017
masseratti:
wasc is the certificate given to you by waec they are not the same,waec conducts other examinations.

On cambridge,people has gone to court anyone interested in buhari's case can do same,buhari has sworn to an affidavit you should take him up on that in the law court,its not too late to get rid of him.

So also has Dino provided his certificate and has gone to sue Sowore to his boxers.

Kapish?
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 10, 2017
muyibaba222:

Yes ABU has cleared the air. But why should it wait for Senate intervention before clearing Dino even after several media made enquiries? This is wrong and killing investigative journalism. If educational institution could do this, what do you expect from gov't agencies? your employer is free to make enquiries about the originality of your certificates but you can not make such of your politicians whom you employ. This is why Nigeria is where she is today. Our politicians see themselves as gods. For LSE and Harvard, he claimed to have graduated there just like ABU.
We don't have investigative journalism instead we have witch hunting journalism

1 Like

Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by oyinkinola: 8:41am On Apr 10, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Ajekun iya Ni yo je, Eni ti o to Ni Ina to fe Dini lona Ajekun iya Ni o je. grin
...Bi koriko ba nfeni lefe, akii jori Imodo, aa si jori Imodo, awujo kumo la e de, taa ba si bara eni lawujo kumo, Iwon ara eni laa mo!
Dino o mowon ara re, lo se fori oka ho 'mu!
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by oyinkinola: 9:04am On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Just like INEC had no powers to disqualify Buhari over his fake waec result.

The Senate can not declare Dino's seat vacant over a baseless claim of presenting a fake result which I must add has now been debunked with Dino collecting his original certificate.

The only body that can disqualify Dino as a senator is the courts.

Go to court if you are not happy seeing Dino's face on the floor of the Senate
...original cert?
are you soak on something!
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by muyibaba222(m): 9:19am On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

Just like INEC had no powers to disqualify Buhari over his fake waec result.

The Senate can not declare Dino's seat vacant over a baseless claim of presenting a fake result which I must add has now been debunked with Dino collecting his original certificate.

The only body that can disqualify Dino as a senator is the courts.

Go to court if you are not happy seeing Dino's face on the floor of the Senate

You don take am personal? better still, I will say you find it difficult to comprehend. I av not said He was issued a fake certificate or should be sacked as senator. all I mean is ABU shouldn't av waited for Senate invitations before making clarification. It is simply as that
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by muyibaba222(m): 9:28am On Apr 10, 2017
asuustrike2009:

We don't have investigative journalism instead we have witch hunting journalism

what do you expect of investigative journalism if not to pull somebody/set of people/government down.
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by BlowBack: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2017
muyibaba222:

You don take am personal? better still, I will say you find it difficult to comprehend. I av not said He was issued a fake certificate or should be sacked as senator. all I mean is ABU shouldn't av waited for Senate invitations before making clarification. It is simply as that

Dino went to collect his certificate.

Prior to that the ABU authorities are proud that they have a very vocal Senator as their product and that is the reason why they came out to defend their product.
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by masseratti: 12:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
BlowBack:

So also has Dino provided his certificate and has gone to sue Sowore to his boxers.

Kapish?
exactly,so also is the purpose if this thread,but in light of all the questions raised during dino issue,nuc should really look into those schools in the North.
Re: Melaye's Certificate: CSNAC Petitions SFU, Alleges Fraud, Forgery by psucc(m): 3:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
Qmerit:

where were you when people took him to court over his certificate?
And I hope you learnt how he bribed the Judge?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerians Reacts As Festus Keyamo Confirm That Buhari Is A Joker / IPOB Directorate Of State Closely Monitoring Its Citizens In South Africa / Osibanjo Threatens To Sue Root TV Media and Google Over Defamation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.