Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,160 members, 7,849,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:41 AM

Friends & Lovers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friends & Lovers (714 Views)

Is Sms/text Messaging Relevant To Friends/lovers In Relationships? / Beer Palor Friends/lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friends & Lovers by Nuga2: 8:06pm On Dec 29, 2009
Every now and then I come across a story about how a couple started out as being best friends, each having its own unique tale. Guys and girls tell me how difficult it is to keep quiet about admiring someone so close to them. How they spend so much time talking, hanging out and joking around with each other. It’s always really satisfying to hear that everything worked out after the guy or girl confesses getting the same feelings in return. But sometimes things don’t turn out so well. It’s hard being rejected by someone you tell all your secrets to and you might think things will never be the same again.
So even though things may be rough with any situation, try and be the bigger person to work it out.

And of course, I want to hear your stories on how you fell in love with your best friend, your best friend fell in love with you, or if you have friends who had that situation.
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

If Your Relationship Is Loosing Its Grip But Your Boyfriend's Family Is Crazy Ov / Dose This Girl Like Me / Whats Wrong With Falling In Love In 10 Seconds?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.