Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction - TV/Movies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction (83571 Views)

Photos Of Tboss' Lookalike Sister Wendy, Her Daughter & Boyfriend Of 10 Years / BBNaija: Another Photo Of Tboss As A Corper Surfaces / NYSC Photo Of Tboss Got Nigerians Saying She "Looked Older" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by TinaAnita(f): 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2017
I could imagine how Kemen felt.. He has been waiting for his perceived enemy to go down and it finally happened.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Famocious(m): 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2017
fashrola:

Bros try and be happy for another person's breakthrough... Tomorrow might be yours

I have no hate for Efe, I am happy for him. I would have loved to see Bisola winning the prize but people's favourite won.

I can't just align my opinion my the majority's
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 09, 2017
Private jets owner dey find you, you refuse but you can eat live maggot and worm to remain in biggie house. Yet you claim it's not the money grin #fake babe

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Vince77(m): 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2017
#BOSSNATION #TEAMTBOSS
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by kk4kiss(m): 11:10pm On Apr 09, 2017
The face wen u heard Tokubo don go see GOBBE

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by kaystick86(m): 11:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
She should have voluntarily withdrawn from the game. She was humiliated at the end. Everybody celebrated her eviction like kilode

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by itsRhamzy: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2017
Jaiyeola24:
Tboss may not be the winner but truth be told she is a force to recon with, she makes the show to be more competating, more interesting, she create tension and she attract more attention to the show, Bigbro makes her master piece of the game, the queen in the game of chess, she put the whole country at ransom wish her luck. Tboss vs Naija
yawns** pls save thee this load of bullshyte... do not underestimate the power of the street.. teabus's fans have been Battered and severely dealt with.. goan lick ya wounds sir...

1 Like

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by chiraqDemon(m): 11:28pm On Apr 09, 2017
Moreoffaith:
Chai.....I know say the news go still last one week oo but at least we go see better news to dey read for front-page...
Snakes and baboons grin
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 09, 2017
yhermmie:
mi o binu
Now that's my bae
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by essentialdeal(m): 12:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Not that I hate her but, I don't like her style, she is not social.
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2017
tolexy007:
I only came here to laugh.
...at Nigerian youths.
tolexy007:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

fixed it for you
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 10, 2017
poshestmina:
Tboss had loads of enemies sha ...Kemen should goan sit down joor .big lips rapist !#modified# This mentions are getting too much .I have learnt 1 very big lesson tonight ,always play the pity card when dealing with Nigerians ,they hate people with self esteem ...Efe DOESN'T deserve to win but then it's God's time to bless him .no more mentions pls,allow me nurse my 'pain' #bossnation#

don't tell me you're not enjoying d attention wink
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by ladoshady: 6:38am On Apr 10, 2017
The result was the real definition of "see gobbe"!
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Splashme: 6:58am On Apr 10, 2017
ChappyChase:
The last time Nigerians happy for another man's downfall like this was when Abacha died!

Truly Tboss really stepped on toes!
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Sike(m): 6:59am On Apr 10, 2017
ChappyChase:
The last time Nigerians happy for another man's downfall like this was when Abacha died!

Truly Tboss really stepped on toes!
Like Seriously!
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by yhermmie(f): 7:03am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Now that's my bae
lol
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 10, 2017
yhermmie:

lol

Abi you no wan be my bae?
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by yhermmie(f): 7:07am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

Abi you no wan be my bae?
be your bae on Nairaland.. make everybody stay on their own lane
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 10, 2017
yhermmie:

be your bae on Nairaland.. make everybody stay on their own lane

I'm singing Asha's song right now:

Won leri won pejo
Oro wa lon fin seke
ife ma foju mi sona.

cheesy cheesy
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by EppPliss: 7:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by yhermmie(f): 7:45am On Apr 10, 2017
curiositymaster:

I'm singing Asha's song right now:

Won leri won pejo
Oro wa lon fin seke
ife ma foju mi sona.

cheesy cheesy
you are funny
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Geneadams(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
poshestmina:
Tboss had loads of enemies sha ...Kemen should goan sit down joor .big lips rapist !#modified# This mentions are getting too much .I have learnt 1 very big lesson tonight ,always play the pity card when dealing with Nigerians ,they hate people with self esteem ...Efe DOESN'T deserve to win but then it's God's time to bless him .no more mentions pls,allow me nurse my 'pain' #bossnation#
all I can say is...you're a fool.. I wanted to say your father but
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2017
yhermmie:

you are funny

I wish I am
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by RexTramadol1: 8:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Someone should summarize Bbnaija for me

wetyn b Efenation abi Bossnation?

Wu donated the 25million and how can i get mine?
Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by RexTramadol1: 8:48am On Apr 10, 2017

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by RexTramadol1: 8:49am On Apr 10, 2017

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by RexTramadol1: 8:52am On Apr 10, 2017

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by RexTramadol1: 8:53am On Apr 10, 2017

Re: The Moment Ex-BBNaija Housemates Heard Of Tboss' Eviction by ladoshady: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2017
Tboss's eviction was the most interesting. However u see it, she was just not our Naija spec. If u still love her attitude after the show, my sincere prayer is that God will bless your family with a Tboss as a daughter in law.

Efe made it not because of any poverty shit. People gbadun the guy wella! His life will NEVER remain the same again whether u like it or yes!

The result defined the program theme for me. It was the real see gobbe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Movie Club / NTA Cartoons and programmes Of The 70s, 80s And 90s / K.brule And Khloe Disqualified From The Big Brother House (details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.