Stats: 3,150,761 members, 7,809,929 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position (70663 Views)

Fans React To Tacha's 'Sexy' Dance Moves (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Bisola Wearing Long Skirt, Leg Chain Emerges. Nigerians React / BBNaija: Bisola Aiyeola's Daughter And Family Pictured (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Akalia(m): 12:06am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:
We afonjas keep supportin ourselves.. Congrats bisola.

'Mummy Marvis' in her voice

we love u..well deserved.

Meanwhile the easterners used sms bomber to boost efes vote..
ah, ah, which one be sms bomber again, na so ur own bad belleh reach?

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by goldedprince: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2017
but i never heard anything about them making her un ambassador. i only heard that she will be speaking about something in US .
well i watched mine on youtube, maybe i no here well lipsrsealed

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by olhrt: 12:07am On Apr 10, 2017
#whoabe Who a be ?

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Akalia(m): 12:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Cousim:
my sentiments exactly, if she packages herself well.. she was make d money into no time

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 10, 2017
waterhouse071:
No more BBNaija. Nigerian Youths will wake up tomorrow and realize that they are jobless.

If only they used this energy to vote for intelligent leaders unlike someone that says fornication causes meningitis or nepa cert holder as president.

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Horladan(m): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by sirusX(m): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Akshow:
Truth! She's the biggest winner. I rooted for efe and I'm glad he won, but trust me, with home entourage of family and friends waiting to pinch small from that money, twenty five million, that money won't go anywhere. But the ambassadorial role of Bisola, United Nation, no be moi moi. It's priceless.
Your head is in there...I hope they all can see that Bisola took something worth more (not rily a blank cheque, but that kain thing)

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Horladan(m): 12:22am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:

grin shocked cool
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Raalsalghul: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2017
I agree with you. The amount of interest vested in this BBN program could be used elsewhere.
martineverest:
It's official :Nigeria had no future.... Our youths are becoming useless and senseless

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Kaymaxine(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2017
MrMcJay:

Bas tard!
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Jimi23(m): 12:29am On Apr 10, 2017
Akshow:
Truth! She's the biggest winner. I rooted for efe and I'm glad he won, but trust me, with home entourage of family and friends waiting to pinch small from that money, twenty five million, that money won't go anywhere. But the ambassadorial role of Bisola, United Nation, no be moi moi. It's priceless.

Ambassadorial ko Senatorial ni. Na 4 where u take hear that word ambassadorial? No be speech we hear say she dey go give live on tv? People can like to console themselves o. Those were only consolation prizes for the 1st and 2nd runners up. U think say dem no know wetin dem dey do?

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Davonjagah(m): 12:44am On Apr 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
RIP English
She is good people is grammatically correct. That "a" murdered English
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by urshawmoore(m): 12:47am On Apr 10, 2017
Hmmm... RIP English ke? SMH!
I guess that sentence was too complicated for u. Lol

CaroLyner:
RIP English

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by urshawmoore(m): 12:48am On Apr 10, 2017
No mind am.

Davonjagah:
She is good people is grammatically correct. That "a" murdered English
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by gud4dbest(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
RIP English

the response to that is grins!...haha-ha!
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Jhamzy(m): 1:08am On Apr 10, 2017
This Life sef! Nobody wants to identify with loosers. All those i know on Social Media including Nairaland campaigning for Tboss and Marvis are now silent. Them don become Ice water.
This is the same Nairaland that Slammed and defamed Bisola for her romantic acts (which i dont support though) on the program; especially the Mouth Action aspect with TTT. Now they are all celebrating and explaining how her Stardom will look like. Smh... sad Lets not be hipocrate pls.
Lets also note that tens of news (including fake & genuine) come out daily in this country and we tend to forget in a hurry after running our mouth on Social Media, then we move to the next.
My people, the truth is nothing last forever. Only God's word. Time and season happen to all... God bless us all.

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by sircrabo: 1:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Isn't she the Dick sucker I like her but she won't make a good role model. If she can suck one dick on TV, who knows how many she'll suck in private on per second billing. Lol

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 1:29am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:

BAS....TARD!!!! grin grin grin grin

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by soath(m): 1:32am On Apr 10, 2017
Mologi:
she is a good people......

happy for her.....
Oluwa
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by dingbang(m): 2:10am On Apr 10, 2017
softboiy:
sell your bitcoin 400/$
I want to sell..
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by dingbang(m): 2:10am On Apr 10, 2017
Some people should just go and sleep for Christ sake! The show is over na
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by emmatuxz(m): 2:18am On Apr 10, 2017
#BASEDONLOGISTIC has taken over
Place your order for #BASEDONLOGISTICS Shirts now
Call 08038386475,08026223822

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by 0b10010011: 2:40am On Apr 10, 2017
Zaheertyler:
I loved her right from the start. so real....we'll meet one day

How lion won take meet octopus?
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Klington: 3:27am On Apr 10, 2017
my sentiments exactly, if she packages herself well.. she was make d money into no time
what is this one saying , afo nja EnGliSh grin grin grin
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Vicolan: 5:03am On Apr 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
RIP English

Who English eep based on logistics.... Warriors_their_father_ooooo

Have commented b4 noticing u r d one ooo
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:05am On Apr 10, 2017
NLProblemChild:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5131806_5131574img20170409214905099jpegd7a660211ba1494ad7dd169ae99f0614_jpeg5cc9bfd36b4d127d81d66856b135aaf1

Bastar.d grin

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by iamkneeyi: 5:24am On Apr 10, 2017
Karlman:
YORUBA AND TRIBALISM
Bisola is from bayelsa
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 10, 2017
Akshow:

That is if he is that senseless to declare Christmas b4 mid year
Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Thisnut(m): 5:33am On Apr 10, 2017
CaroLyner:
RIP English
pack all your English to the bank and cash em out.

Forming smart over common English language, when Asian kids wey no sabi English dey shake the world with their brain.

Cc bologi

Re: Bisola's Fans React To Her UN Ambassadorial Position by Misterdhee1(m): 5:35am On Apr 10, 2017
iamkneeyi:
Bisola is from bayelsa
Her mum is from Bayelsa sir. Does the name Bisola Aiyeola sound Bayelsan to you?

2019 BBNaija Housemates: Ages And State Of Origin (Photos) / Until My Last Breath (Telenovela On AIT) / Dorathy Is BBNaija 2020 First Runner Up. Watch Her Journey In The House