Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,676 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:11 PM

Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison (2224 Views)

The Words Of Jesus Vs The Bible / Jesus Vs Crimes Committed In Jesus' Name / Jesus VS Mohammad: How Both Men Treated Women *UPDATED* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by 701ecilana: 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I admire your patience bro

I seriously do
You seem to he laid back these days. Your brothers are out of control. They hardly engage in any sensible discussions but Vitriol. Am glad you don't join them.

Lord !!!!!, it's madness.
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by ysyowel(m): 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2017
I says that Jesus is more better than Buddhist
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:

read my posts all over again.. there is no law that states a religion is invalid because the central figure is dead.. you're repeating the same thing again and again.. also there is no law that states that a religion is valid if the central figure has resurrected.. using resurrection as a basis gives credit to some pagan religions that believe their gods resurrected

I reiterate that the resurrection is the evidence that Jesus Christ is the Creator and Redeemer, because only the Creator of life could defeat death. What evidence have you got that your pagan religious leaders rose from the dead? Who were the eyewitnesses of this event? undecided
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by Wilgrea7(m): 7:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
701ecilana:

Seriously Buddha never lived as an individual? Am hearing this for the first time.

Buddha is like Christ.. not a name but a title..

name..............title
Gautama...... buddha
Jesus ............Christ
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by Wilgrea7(m): 7:53pm On Aug 11, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

I reiterate that the resurrection is the evidence that Jesus Christ is the Creator and Redeemer, because only the Creator of life could defeat death. What evidence have you got that your pagan religious leaders rose from the dead? Who are the eyewitnesses of this event? undecided

read my posts again.. thank you
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by 701ecilana: 9:07pm On Aug 11, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Buddha is like Christ.. not a name but a title..

name..............title
Gautama...... buddha
Jesus ............Christ
You mean Jesus is not or was not a person but a title or Christ is a title?

Was a man by the name of Buddha ever lived?
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 11, 2017
701ecilana:
the founder of Buddhism lived his real name is Siddhartha Gautama
Buddha is his title.
the same way Jesus is jesus' name and Christ is a title. understand?
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by 701ecilana: 9:35pm On Aug 11, 2017
Proudgorgeousga:

the founder of Buddhism lived his real name is Siddhartha Gautama

Buddha is his title.

the same way Jesus is jesus' name and Christ is a title. understand?
Oh okay. Thanks.
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by Wilgrea7(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:
Jesus is the name.. Christ is title.. Gautama is the name. Buddha is the title
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by Wilgrea7(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2017
701ecilana:
Jesus is the name.. Christ is title.. Gautama is the name. Buddha is the title
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by 701ecilana: 10:44am On Aug 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

Jesus is the name.. Christ is title..
Gautama is the name. Buddha is the title
Yeah, someone cleared me on that. Thanks.
Re: Jesus Vs Buddha: Historical Evidence Comparison by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2017
Wilgrea7:

read my posts again.. thank you

I'll rather you read the OP and the link provided instead of you laying rabbit trails. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Our Aacharyaji's Positive Benefits Of Black Magic Power ? / Delivered From The Power Of Darkness. / I Won Didier Drogba's Soul-tb Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.