Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose (27745 Views)

Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon / "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

I know from ones statement I can sense it

You can hate his way of life but not hate as a person

God is love
OK. I hate his way of life but not his person.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by sarrki(m): 8:01am On Apr 10, 2017
BeardedMeat:
OK. I hate his way of life but not his person.

Thanks boss

Better that way

God bless you plenty
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by aribisala0(m): 8:04am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose that is why the younger generation can never take you serious

You will never be respected as a leader by younger generation of Omoluabi

You are a total disgrace to the omoluabis
You can only speak for yourself not a generation.
It is offensive to the public decorum when a man like Obasanjo tries to rewrite history before our eyes. It is better for him to shut up and stop the hypocrisy, we are not mocked
Many chose to keep quiet and forget his countless atrocities why can't he shut up and leave us in quiet .
Every week he is in the news as if he is the Pope. A man who insulted the entire National Assembly loses any right to courtesy and reverence.
Is he the only past head of state? He should close his mouth otherwise even those smaller than Faroe will attack him

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by sarrki(m): 8:07am On Apr 10, 2017
aribisala0:

You can only speak for yourself not a generation.
It is offensive to the public decorum when a man like Obasanjo tries to rewrite history before our eyes. It is better for him to shut up and stop the hypocrisy, we are not mocked

By their name we know them

By next year

Fayose will be crowned otunba onikuje
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by aribisala0(m): 8:12am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

By their name we know them

By next year

Fayose will be crowned otunba onikuje
I am not a Fayose supporter or indeed political so I care little about Fayose but every single thing he said about Obasanjo is true. He should keep quiet

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

85% of your political activists is out of sheer hatred for pmb

Correct me if am wrong

How do you justify a president of a country who stated he would treat the citizens btw 97 and 5% obviously that comment sounds good to you, also his rope sided appointment and budget allocations is something that should be celebrated

you are currently benefiting from the govt as a propagandists who turns black into blue even when a toddler could feel the economic crisis in present administration

don't worry changes is the only thing that is constant in life

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Thanks boss

Better that way

God bless you plenty
You are a nut case I swear!
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2017
Archaa:

How do you justify a president of a country who stated he would treat the citizens btw 85 and 15% obviously that comment sounds good to you, also his rope sided appointment and budget allocations is something that should be celebrated

you are currently benefiting from the govt as a propagandists and turning black to blue even when a toddler could feel the economic crisis in present administration

don't worry changes is the only thing that is constant in life
Don't mind him! Buhary is so uncouth! If not for sickness that has shut him up, who knows, this country would have gone up in flames due to his uncouthness.

This is a man who took over power on a platter of gold. Politicians deployed their stolen wealth to whitewash him while the incumbent handed over to him on a gold platter but what did he do with power?

A wise man would have sat down, taken a deep breath and study his environment on how best to unite his people to corporate with him government but what did he do?

He started issuing out threats here and there. Started hounding the first family and their associates. Started dividing the country into 97 and 5%! A wise man would have known that the ND was a volatile region and he must deal diplomatically with them! Buhary had 7months after swearing to unite everyone but what did he do? He felt he was the best thing to happen to Nigeria after jollof rice!

The ND militants taught him a bitter lesson! Ipob taught him a bitter lesson. That's why Nigeria is in a recession! The wastage in the ND could have been avoided!

Now, he is sending Osibanjo to go and build bridges he brought down! Mtcheew

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by BeardedMeat(m): 8:50am On Apr 10, 2017
WorldRichest:
Can Fayose stand the wrath of Obasanjo and Buhari combined? I seriously doubt it. I hope Fayose's family will get something to put in coffin and bury when the devil's cousin called Obasanjo takes him down once and for all.
You are a learner.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by hucienda: 9:02am On Apr 10, 2017
Fayose is right on the money here.

Obasanjo aint fooling anyone undecided He's as corrupt as - heck, more corrupt than - Babangida, Abacha, Buhari and the likes. Jona still dey learn work for dia side.

The only president I can relatively say was modest as regards corruption was the respecter of the rule of law and servant leader, President Yar'Adua. That man was really humble and had integrity. A pity he was unhealthy and his family loved power more than his health.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by ziggy3579: 9:05am On Apr 10, 2017
Bro u no just get sense grin
sarrki:

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by magoo10(m): 9:05am On Apr 10, 2017
fayose stated the truth and it is a fact that most military elements brought corruption into the Nigeria system including the dictator we have in that seat today.

only death will expose their atrocities.

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by millionaireman: 9:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Even Obasanjo accusing people of corrupt...

If President Buhari is truly fighting corruption, why is Obasanjo still a free man?

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Customer80: 9:08am On Apr 10, 2017
Obasanjo is a corrupt mogul

Someone who had #20000 when he came out from prison but today he is one of the richest men in the corrupt entity called nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Abudu2000(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

you can now go and collect ur pay cheque from obj ur employer, õmhemhe!!!

seems the whole politicians now have those who intercept on social media for them

smh

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by obonujoker(m): 9:09am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

So he should cover up corruption??

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by joe4real12: 9:10am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Fayose is only saying the truth. Truth does not respect age.

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by joe4real12: 9:11am On Apr 10, 2017
Abudu2000:
you can now go and collect ur pay cheque from obj ur employer, õmhemhe!!!

seems the whole politicians now have those who intercept on social media for them

smh
OBJ does not a f... about him grin

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by seguno2: 9:16am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

In this matter, Fayose is more omoluabi than you are.
Does anyone know how this individual can say that he is a patriot?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by charlesucheh(m): 9:17am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

http://punchng.com/obasanjo-lacks-moral-right-to-accuse-anyone-of-corruption-fayose/
This more than fire and brine stone on Obasanjo o! Fayose Don vex Final!!b

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by rusher14: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2017
Fayose you are complicit in such act of corruption.

If you knew money was being used by the presidency to pursue personal agenda why didn't you say it then?

I get it. You were indirectly a beneficiary. Either by being a party stalwart who wouldn't want to lose his seat or somehow the money trickled its way to you.

The young ones would still support you today because they love corruption themselves.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Politicalapathy: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2017
he really lacks it

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by jconsulting(f): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
the way some people on this platform reason and make comment baffles me a lot , constructive criticism is no more, is an era of abuse over abuse, how can you be using vulgar words on people older than you just because nairaland has now giving you a voice. It is a pity that the whole array of individuals we have on nairaland depicts the real picture of the present day Nigeria. Religious bigotry, ethnicity rivalry, not tolerating one another these are the bane of the virus plaguing this country.

Politicians will always use us against each other..............because we are all senseless.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by gabi87(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

I know from ones statement I can sense it

You can hate his way of life but not hate as a person

God is love

Pls Sarrki, ur something else, gota admire ur will.... Wonder when u wld change for good

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by linusbnn(m): 9:20am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Let me ask you,who started it?. That is why whenever I read your comments here,i feel pity for Nigeria's future with your kind of reasoning and personality. So bias

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Antoeni(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Pls Sarrki if u don't know what to say is it nt better u keep quiet, what has Fayose said nw,dat 're talking of respect,is OBJ bigger than Nigeria?he Obj did nt respect feelings of Nigerians,when he was stealing ,bribing,and compelling governors to come and donate funds meant for development of there states to his personal project , no apology OBJ is the father of modern day corruption

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by nickxtra(m): 9:21am On Apr 10, 2017
Fayose, you may run your mouth anyhow. The truth remains that you will never match OBJ or equate his achievements in life. And don't come begging the same man when the heat will be on you shortly. Obasanjo has made a lots of men, millionaires, billionaires, vice presidents, a president, several governors and great politicians both within and outside Nigeria, particularly in Africa. Don't allow jealous to push you to take on OBJ especially when he was not talking or did not refer to you.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by buchilino(m): 9:22am On Apr 10, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
sarrki undecided
D BOY HAS TRULY LOST IT, DATS Y I DON'T BOTHER REPLYING ALL D JUNK DAT HE SAYS.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by buchilino(m): 9:24am On Apr 10, 2017
millionaireman:
Even Obasanjo accusing people of corrupt...

If President Buhari is truly fighting corruption, why is Obasanjo still a free man?

HE CAN ONLY DECEIVE D FOOLISH ONES.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by ahbey(m): 9:26am On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Akon Ikeme Has Confessed For Her Involvement In Dino Melaye's Tape Scandal - SR / Tinubu: Lack Of Access To Credit Facilities Is A Major Cause Of Corruption / HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.