Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,921 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose (27741 Views)

Jonathan Tsado Vatsa: We Have No Moral Right To Sponsor Hate Speech Bill / Herdsmen Violence: It’s Unfair To Accuse Buhari Of Killings – Gowon / "President Buhari Is Not Fighting Any Corruption" - Fayose Gives Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by 9japride(m): 11:27am On Apr 10, 2017
It beats my imagination on how people take Sarrki serious here on NL. The president Buhari I believe had Sarrki mindset of hate towards the south while growing up and that's why his assumed success in government will fail as a result of bigotry and nepotism. And as for other southerners here thinking you are discussing with a humanbeing I pity u all. A known Fulani bigot who derive joy in misfortune of the south eastern Nigerians, for me I can never take such fellow seriously. I left NL for a while because of enemies of a peaceful Nigeria having their say in the affairs of the Country. Lastly we Nigerians always forget things and as such we always return back to our vomit. OBJ had d chance to take this country to greater heights, rather he went there to make more money and encouraged corruption. History should be taught in our schools otherwise we'll keep moving in circles. It's very unfortunate that we let unsound minds to head the affairs of this country in the past. If all things work well I doubt if there would be any agitation in any quarter. Good day

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by nickxtra(m): 11:44am On Apr 10, 2017
zemaik:

This bros is far from the point.
If you consider it so, then consider also that what Fayose was merely doing is 'aproko'. OBJ did not mention his name nor did he in anyway referred to Fayose. I'a not saying OBJ is a saint, but Fayose should have allowed the concerned or targets of OBJ's view to answer appropriately. Is Fayose now their mouthpiece?
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by TeflonBlixx: 11:58am On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose that is why the younger generation can never take you serious

You will never be respected as a leader by younger generation of Omoluabi

You are a total disgrace to the omoluabis

You and your stoopid one-liners, have you ever made any sense in your entire miserable life??
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by pressplay411(m): 11:59am On Apr 10, 2017
flyDixon:

I feel sorry for you, for that statement. God is not man.

What's wrong in that prayer that you should feel sorry? Your skull must be squeaky clean from all the brainwashing.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by JackieChan01: 12:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
[s]
sarrki:

[/s]
after you'll looking for someone supporting corruption while you are busy celebrating obj

shameless hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by TeflonBlixx: 12:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Both tbe Accuser and the Accusee need to be given strict coporal punishment with a Koboko laced with alligator pepper!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Taiwodada08(m): 12:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by slivertongue: 12:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Truth knows no boundary
The truth must be told no matter who may be offended
Mindsets like yours is responsible for Nigeria's underdevelopment
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by andyanders: 12:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

You are a disgrace to humanity for that your comment as an undeveloped mind that you are. Do you have a generation to represent in your life? You are just a waste.If you do not know history, then stop out trash.

If governors actually contributed N10 million for OBJ's library when he was still serving, that is pure corruption.

David West as NNPC director, was jailed because he accepted a wrist watch as a gift.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by slivertongue: 12:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

N fayose is not my bloda as stated ?
He lacks the morale right to talk of corruption too
meaning OBJ is guilty as charged
Sarrki think before commenting
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Clearer01: 1:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
I rest my mouth

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Viktor1983(m): 1:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

You are lucky that Seun and Nairaland hasn't introduced the unlike button, you for see like 2000 unlikes
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by SIRmanjar(m): 1:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Hiz a disgrace to younger generation of omoulabis for say d truth baa?If saying d truth means disgrace to you then am very sorry for u.maybe u ad ur younger generation of omoluabis nids to go for urgent brain checkup.
If he speaks against northerners now u guyz will claim him..well am yoruba ad I stand with fayose..
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by SIRmanjar(m): 1:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
slivertongue:

meaning OBJ is guilty as charged

Sarrki think before commenting
The guy no dey think atall before im talk.. sumtimz am forced to believe that a goat climbed his mother before she gave birth to him.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by slivertongue: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
SIRmanjar:

sumtimz am forced to believe that a goat climbed his mother before she gave birth to him.

Noooo! the above comment is not acceptable at all. We may disagree on issues but no insults. your believe denigrates his humanity. Apologies to him would be most appropriate
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by SIRmanjar(m): 2:22pm On Apr 10, 2017
slivertongue:

Noooo! the above comment is not acceptable at all. We may disagree on issues but no insults. your believe denigrates his humanity. Apologies to him would be most appropriate
He shuld first apologize to fayose before I apologize..Fayose is de only governor that spoke against the fulanis and backed it up with action.
He doesn't know how lucky we are to have fayose as a yoruba son,well I don't blame him sha..If my talk pain am make im sorry..my mouth dirty and im no good,I brush my teeth once in a leap year.He shuld pls talk well next time.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by NemzySeries(m): 2:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
WorldRichest:
Can Fayose stand the wrath of Obasanjo and Buhari combined? I seriously doubt it. I hope Fayose's family will get something to put in coffin and bury when the devil's cousin called Obasanjo takes him down once and for all.
obj & buhari are men not gods..... .... d day breath is taken frm dem marks deir end
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by zikelly1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
How do u mean people love him More
sarrki:

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Nnabugwu8590: 3:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
BeardedMeat:
Sarrki is already on his keyboard typing away and earning his pay per post. Don't blame him, his work is easy. Soft work.
Soft work with futuristic detriment. That is what I called youth(s) being present tool(s) of fast-tracking and making the selfish interest of unconscious Nigerian politicians to come to pass. We can know what the past is all about, we can predict what the present is all about but we don't know what the future looks like, therefore, we can't predict the future. A fool uses the past as his driving force principle, a strong man uses the past and the present as his driving force principle but a wise man takes note of the past, uses it to adapt to the present and uses it to wait for the future.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by bart10: 3:50pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

Hypocrite! Which omoluabi?
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
Senior man you need to calm down because I'm with baba on whatever he does until I hear something to go again him for... This is old news and nothing implicating about it at all.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Icon79(m): 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
I have never been Fayose biggest fan but, all I can say, in this particular case is - one word:

KPOM!

O pari

sarrki:

http://punchng.com/obasanjo-lacks-moral-right-to-accuse-anyone-of-corruption-fayose/
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by primateayoola(m): 5:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

I still find it difficult to determine who is even a total disgrace to the omoluabi's here.
Naija will be better the day our people decide to speak out truth without being sentimental. SMH
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Optimist88(m): 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

The way you are to Nairaland!
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by SycophanticGoat: 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
BeardedMeat:
I hate Buhary with a passion!!! I started hating him passionately the day he said a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north! What an unpatriotic and treasonable statement coming from a supposed elder statesman simply because he is looking for power! Now he has power, what did he do? The no nonsense Army General who has the magic has been overrun by a CABAL!

I hate Buhary passionately because he is a divisive figure! The blood of the dogs and baboon comes to mind, such a comment from somebody aspiring to lead all?

Now he has power, what has happened? They say he is not in charge but people around him! Talk is cheap!

Buhary is a religious bigot! I have no love lost for him!!

The man is antisocial! Always bitter.

Sarrki you are not wrong, I hate Buhary! No apologies!

Bros! I hate the useless, demonic, beast of burden pass you my guy.. Since when I experienced the 2011 post election massacre and the demon didn't come out to openly caution his bloodsucking foot soldiers, rather he threatened to soak dogs and baboons in blood, I just hated him with passion (not to even mention when he supported boko haram).

Because of the demonic and divisive nature of that useless Numbskull, I decided to vote for the first time in 2015 just so that I vote against the brain dead recessionist. I was never a fan of politics and never voted in 2007 and 2011 although I was already above voting age as at 2007. But I just had to vote against the foolish old goat because I saw, while lying down, the dangers that brainless zombies couldn't see from an Iroko tree.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by slivertongue: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
thank you very much SIRManjar.

Fayose, Wike, FFK, et al are the best thing to happen to APC their well founded positions(most often) have saved the ruling party from attrition. Their take on soicio-political issues have forced this government to speakout or act or promise to do the needful.

No issue of national implication escapes Fayose's purview. To ask his ilks to keep quite is to call for impunity and to hasten anarchy which would lead to state failure. every wise government needs opposition to measure her performance and acceptability.

some of our countrymen are either diehard supporters, sheer hypocrites, ignoramus or blinded by primordial considerations, thus they way they react to issues. Even at that they are entittled to their opinion.

And to the issue, OBJ should spend his last days looking back at his actions and seeking the face of his creator instead of pointing fingers. His bandit ruling class left Nigeria ruderless

SIRmanjar:

He shuld first apologize to fayose before I apologize..Fayose is de only governor that spoke against the fulanis and backed it up with action.
He doesn't know how lucky we are to have fayose as a yoruba son,well I don't blame him sha..If my talk pain am make im sorry..my mouth dirty and im no good,I brush my teeth once in a leap year.He shuld pls talk well next time.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by nsikakekoh: 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2017
obj is right.80% of churches in Nigeria are part of problems we r facing today.church competition to built mansions rather than winning souls for Christ.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by lereinter(m): 6:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
sarrki:

oga pls call a spade a spade

white hair doesnot mean sense
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by SIRmanjar(m): 7:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
slivertongue:
thank you very much SIRManjar.

Fayose, Wike, FFK, et al are the best thing to happen to APC their well founded positions(most often) have saved the ruling party from attrition. Their take on soicio-political issues have forced this government to speakout or act or promise to do the needful.

No issue of national implication escapes Fayose's purview. To ask his ilks to keep quite is to call for impunity and to hasten anarchy which would lead to state failure. every wise government needs opposition to measure her performance and acceptability.

some of our countrymen are either diehard supporters, sheer hypocrites, ignoramus or blinded by primordial considerations, thus they way they react to issues. Even at that they are entittled to their opinion.

And to the issue, OBJ should spend his last days looking back at his actions and seeking the face of his creator instead of pointing fingers. His bandit ruling class left Nigeria ruderless

Well said.
Re: Obasanjo Lacks Moral Right To Accuse Anyone Of Corruption – Fayose by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
You need to get some help with that. Buhari does not even know of your existence yet your hate for him is eating you up day and night the stress of your intense hatred of him may even lead to stress induced heart attack.
BeardedMeat:
I hate Buhary with a passion!!! I started hating him passionately the day he said a fight against boko haram was a fight against the north! What an unpatriotic and treasonable statement coming from a supposed elder statesman simply because he is looking for power! Now he has power, what did he do? The no nonsense Army General who has the magic has been overrun by a CABAL!

I hate Buhary passionately because he is a divisive figure! The blood of the dogs and baboon comes to mind, such a comment from somebody aspiring to lead all?

Now he has power, what has happened? They say he is not in charge but people around him! Talk is cheap!

Buhary is a religious bigot! I have no love lost for him!!

The man is antisocial! Always bitter.

Sarrki you are not wrong, I hate Buhary! No apologies!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Commissions Mafoluku Bus Terminal (Pictures) / HURIWA Demands Tinubu’s Disqualification, Resignation Over Identity Theft / President Jonathan Campaign In Abakaliki LIVE (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.