Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,793 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today (29564 Views)

NYSC 2017 Batch 'B' Stream II Orientation Course Date Announced / NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate Mobilization List For All Institution / Official NYSC 2017 Batch B Stream II Mobilization Time Table Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by khaifa(f): 1:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
pleasureosondu:
"No record found ".#Uniben.

Pls check, Uniben has uploaded the list, I av seen mine...
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by pleasureosondu(m): 2:18pm On Apr 13, 2017
khaifa:

Pls check, Uniben has uploaded the list, I av seen mine...
Seen
mine. Thanks.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by Fefefe: 6:55am On Apr 14, 2017
Good morning guys
I finished from Uniben
Kinda mobilizes late but the list was still in student affairs,wasn't sent yet.
Now I checked the nysc portal
My name is not there...is it that they still uploading the full list or they was an issue?
...and is the list pasted at student affairs?
Need clarification pls
08075752849 pls add me up on the Uniben group
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by RAFIC(m): 7:44am On Apr 14, 2017
pleasureosondu:
"No record found ".#Uniben.
pleasureosondu:
Seen
mine. Thanks.

I've confirmed mine and that of a friend - #Uniben.
EDIT: Congrats to you...now we wait!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by Fefefe: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
Na 20th of march I clear brother
The list was still there at student affairs sha
Do you know if they pasted it at student affairs?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by Fefefe: 8:30am On Apr 14, 2017
Fefefe:
Na 20th of march I clear brother
The list was still there at student affairs sha
Do you know if they pasted it at student affairs?
Any info on this please
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by Fefefe: 1:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Hello everyone
Was able to get through to school and found out there's a list at student affairs showing 'senate approved list with error to upload'
Wanna know if anyone here knows what to do in regards of this
Abeg man has make this batch o
Please comment
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by BamBella(m): 3:17am On Apr 15, 2017
Fefefe:
Hello everyone
Was able to get through to school and found out there's a list at student affairs showing 'senate approved list with error to upload'
Wanna know if anyone here knows what to do in regards of this
Abeg man has make this batch o
Please comment

Was your name on the error list pasted? If yes, don't fret about it. Kindly go to student affairs Department on Tuesday with your Jamb admission letter and your clearance certificate from bursary department to fix the problem..

But please note that you have just Tuesday to rectify the problem as the deadline given to schools to upload names to NYSC portal is Thursday the 19th, else you might have to wait till next year for batch B.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by Kylekent59: 11:52am On Apr 15, 2017
Darkseid:
I saw my name in FUTO senate list pasted in the school today, but it's yet to show up on the NYSC website. I guess they haven't uploaded it yet.
quote me when u have seen urs online. Wana check for my frnd.

Am already a serving corper ooo. Just Wana inform my guy.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by kaymart: 12:15pm On Apr 15, 2017
pls, do anyone have an idea on how to get your preferred state to be mobilized to? I already saw my name on the NYSC website. I have a preferred state in mind. How do I get my desired state?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by Darkseid(m): 12:49pm On Apr 15, 2017
Kylekent59:
quote me when u have seen urs online. Wana check for my frnd.

Am already a serving corper ooo. Just Wana inform my guy.
okay I will.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by lifehackmax(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2017
kaymart:
pls, do anyone have an idea on how to get your preferred state to be mobilized to? I already saw my name on the NYSC website. I have a preferred state in mind. How do I get my desired state?

Most important to get your desired state is to make sure you registered it during the online registration. Follow this guide;
1. Be one of the first people to register (if possible be the first person, camp at the business center) or whatever means be the first
2. Hence register on the first day; Thursday, April 20, 2017. Or latest the third day at most April 23, 2017
3. Note that you only get to register select locations (including your choice) at the tail end of the registration, hence you need to make payment and complete the registration.

However, as the number of registered candidates continue to grow (usually from the third day upwards) some states/locations wouldn't be available to register. Also this might be as a result of the states you selected in the questions "What states have you travelled to?" As a guide, try not to include the states that you desire to be posted as one of those states, and include a northern state to the list (not far north), Benue, or Plateu State (Jos) will do.

For more guides and tips, and also to be 100% sure of your deployment location don't hesitate to contact me on blessed.boys16[at]gmail to get a guide all how to go about and to be certain still contact me, it is on a first come first serve basis.

Cheers!
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by kaymart: 10:26am On Apr 19, 2017
lifehackmax:

Most important to get your desired state is to make sure you registered it during the online registration. Follow this guide;
1. Be one of the first people to register (if possible be the first person, camp at the business center) or whatever means be the first
2. Hence register on the first day; Thursday, April 20, 2017. Or latest the third day at most April 23, 2017
3. Note that you only get to register select locations (including your choice) at the tail end of the registration, hence you need to make payment and complete the registration.

However, as the number of registered candidates continue to grow (usually from the third day upwards) some states/locations wouldn't be available to register. Also this might be as a result of the states you selected in the questions "What states have you travelled to?" As a guide, try not to include the states that you desire to be posted as one of those states, and include a northern state to the list (not far north), Benue, or Plateu State (Jos) will do.

For more guides and tips, and also to be 100% sure of your deployment location don't hesitate to contact me on blessed.boys16[at]gmail to get a guide all how to go about and to be certain still contact me, it is on a first come first serve basis.

Cheers!

Thanks so much.
I really aprc8
Quite helpful.
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by Laxy009(m): 5:03pm On Apr 20, 2017
We all know that registration of 2017 nysc batch A have started . If you are interested in getting posted to a particular state of your choice.

This service I will be rendering is 100% guarantee because am a product of it and have helped quite number of people.

I know how Nysc sucks when you are not posted to the state you like.

You can reach me on 08166510965

Only for interested prospective Corp Members
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by vito30(m): 9:25pm On Apr 20, 2017
Thank God for that
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by dadaski: 11:47am On Apr 21, 2017
Hello house, Please I am facing difficulty in my registration. I registered and was sent a link to click on for pre payment registration. Upon clicking on the link and inserting my Matric no, I was told that "no details found". Meanwhile, I already checked the senate approved list uploaded on the NYSC website, and my name appeared, and was told to proceed to my registration. Please who else is facing this difficulty, and who has a solution?
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by pleasureosondu(m): 4:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
dadaski:
Hello house, Please I am facing difficulty in my registration. I registered and was sent a link to click on for pre payment registration. Upon clicking on the link and inserting my Matric no, I was told that "no details found". Meanwhile, I already checked the senate approved list uploaded on the NYSC website, and my name appeared, and was told to proceed to my registration. Please who else is facing this difficulty, and who has a solution?
Bro, u have not yet registered. That pre-payment page is is the first step in creating an account with your e-mail on their website. I had a similar problem yesterday and I had to change the mobile number and password that I was trying to use to create the account to another and it worked. I hope it works for u too.
#uniben
Re: NYSC 2017 Batch A Senate List Verification And Registration Starts Today by GhettoG1(m): 2:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
dammy13:
All prospective members can now verify their names on the senate list.

What does this mean?

This mean you can now check if your name is included in the list forwarded to NYSC by your institution to be mobilized.

After graduation, Your school via the Division of Student Affairs will send a list of qualified candidates to be mobilized to NYSC and then, its the names from various schools that NYSC will divide to Stream I & II.

Complete details on how to check your name on Nysc list

First, click NYSC PORTAL below

http://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc/VerifySenateLists

Secondly, enter the details below as seen in the image above:

1. Select Institution
2. Enter The Matriculation Number
3. Enter Surname
4. Enter Date of Birth
5. Then click send.

If your name is shortlisted, you can now register and proceed with registration, as you must register to receive your call up number and subsequently your call up letter.

Also, If your name and that of your colleagues in school is not on the site on the first day no need for panic. It means your school is yet to upload names and that can be done between today 10th of April to next week Wednesday 19th April. So calm down and don’t give yourself headache.

http://fabinfos.com/nysc-2017-batch-senate-list-verification-registration-verify-names/

Lalasticlala Mynd44 seun Dominique

Please what can be done when the state of origin at the nysc portal is not urs... Like I'm from osun state and at the portal it's displaying kwara state. Abeg need fast reply.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Corps Member Surprises His Military Dad And Teacher Mum (Photos, Video) / Crises In NYSC Over Deductions From Corpers Allowee / NYSC Posting To Oil Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.