Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,148 members, 7,821,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:44 PM

Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija (793 Views)

Trod, Dagrin's Brother, Begs Olamide To Pick His Call / "I Want Olamide To Forgive Me" - Lyta Begs / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by celebritygists(m): 7:55am On Apr 10, 2017
http://www.naijatubeviews.com/2017/04/olamide-to-drop-new-single-titled-based.html?m=1

Olamide also promises to work closely with Efe on a new single titled “Based On Logistics” which stands as Efe’s slogan.

See what Olamide tweeted below:-

Re: Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by emeijeh(m): 7:57am On Apr 10, 2017
Ok
Re: Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by Dclique(m): 8:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Nice one.
Re: Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by celebritygists(m): 8:03am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by Radiohead6(f): 8:05am On Apr 10, 2017
#116 (Rom1:16)
Re: Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by Radiohead6(f): 8:10am On Apr 10, 2017
How about you collaborate and sing a song with a message ,instead of your Usual Songs about Women,Drugs ,Trap Stars, Money and how you better than the next Rapper, , funny enough Thats all you Rappers talk about , You never talk about how you turned to God when the struggle was Real and painful
Lacrea - Nuthin
Flame ft NF - Start Over
Lecrea - God is Enough , Don't waste your life
Ty dolla sign ft Lacrea - Blessings
#ReligiondosntsaveJesusdoes
Re: Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by maureensylvia(f): 8:11am On Apr 10, 2017
May you never deny your friends and family like ThinTallTony, infact pray to have loyal Ballys around you so that you may not be as unfortunate as Soma. Be careful with women before you end up like Miyonce. Work hard and harness your talents and be like or better than Bisola, lest I forget smoking kills, many great people like CocoIce have gone down because of it. Don't go about pretending and being fake like gifty, pretenders will not make heaven. Enjoymusic like debbieRise, and if possible dance like Ese. Keep fit and always exercise like kemen and Bassey, but please don't kemen anybody at night o. If you must speak english speak like Uriel, don't be like Nigerians who cannot sing the national anthem. In other words, be yourself, be like Efe! Its the least I cando for this guy, wether you love or follow bigbrother ornot, this guy has captured my kidney. I am a winner, ahustler and I survive against all odds.
# proudly teamEFE
# BASEDonLOGISTICS

1 Like

Re: Olamide To Drop New Single Titled “based On Logistics Featuring Efe The #bbnaija by CaroLyner(f): 8:39am On Apr 10, 2017
Song gonna be lame

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Davido's 2nd Babymama-to-be, Amanda Flaunts Her Baby Bump In New Photo / The Real Princess Of Onne Calls Out BBNaija Star For Impersonation(pics) / Sinach Takes A Selfie With Obasanjo Aboard A Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.