Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC (12363 Views)

Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps APC / David Mark’s Daughter, Blessing Onuh Dumps PDP After Losing Reps Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by ichommy(m): 3:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Trending
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
Well, I have come to that point that I know that to make an impact you must make a clandestine move. If Buhari wants to destroy Nigeria using the instrumentation of APC, I want even Jesus Christ to join APC and save Nigeria from within.

If you know you have what it takes to rescue Nigeria and PDP is being destroyed, then by all means join the APC and save Nigeria from a platform that assures you victory.

But, Billyoniare will henceforth support no party, I believe that to save a nation, we need no labels.

We must not commit suicide, stay alive and Set up a blog, launch a news media. Save your country.

Even if that is all you can do. Spread the truth.

Do not be a stranger, this is your country, this is your planet. Stop pursuing coins and bread.

Join the fight to save your country, even with your sweat and tears. There is nothing more important, than knowing that it is not about you and them. The resources are yours, you were born free, do not been killed by the police who protect the political thieves.

Do not betray your soul.

Take back your country.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by anytexy: 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
Not good for our democracy at all. Those for good governace will understand. Zombies won't.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by figure007(m): 3:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Market no sell well for pdp now carrying thievery blood enter apc... From error to error .... Yeye people
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Nigeriadondie: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na so all the goat go dey jump from one field to another looking for yams to eat

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by xxgig(m): 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Olateef:
The Thuggery Life of the Nigerian student.

When you receive your salary...you begin eating chicken, When the salary begin declining you eat chicken products (eggs) when it continues ending up you eat chicken food( millet,maize). After the whole salary finish you now become chicken itself..moving around looking for what to eat...
you just made my day with this, thanks.
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by mario383: 4:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
fergie001:

He is a very good "grassroots" politician who can defeat Wike and even defeat Ambode in Lagos sef.
Meanwhile his only achievement till date is been a former governorship aspirant and also erecting a billboard for Marvis who had 1.47% in the just concluded #BBnaija show.
Or Sarrki is that not so?
Yes. I even hear say him defeat Fashola before him come and defeat Ambode. He is indeed a grass rutter and remover.

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by aby1976(m): 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2017
swagagolic01:

1 million Briggs can't win wike in his own local government.... grassroot politician my black ass

How many votes are now in river if one million votes cant send wike away? Dont u know that a million biggs is a million votes? Please get brain
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Jnrbaino4real(m): 4:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
A man who cant even win his unit .chaiiii.all for defection sake and to get appointment atthe federal level.if another party wims tomorrow at the federal level, you will see all of them defecting .political prostitutes without shame

1 Like

Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Leiman100(m): 4:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
meltech:
It will still be very difficult to unseat Wike, trust me....
e pain. ntoooor
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Dinobi77: 4:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
They are just political prostitutes who have no shame, jumping from one party to the seeking relevance. Look at that old man man who was d gov of Ebonyi state n even that of Enugu jumping into APC. What happens if apc is booted out tomorrow, where will they go then?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 4:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
YelloweWest:
Lol... he is an irrelevant political harlot.

Also a chronic gambling addict.

Really ?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Makafi see what you are causing PDP?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by YelloweWest: 6:26pm On Apr 10, 2017
meltech:

Really ?
Yes. We are from the same place
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by gawu1: 6:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
ChristyB:
We are the one's being fooled by these old men.
So what's the difference of leaving PDP for APC? Party name, does this change the individual? NO
Everyone is APC today is a product of PDP, they all contributed to the bad name PDP bears today now they're all running to APC to be called saints.
Old men without reasoning.
At the end of the day the fight is for them to be recognised, since recognition is far from them, they now want to be heard.
When was the last time i heard about Lulu Briggs?
Like the Late Fela sang "I SORRY FOR NIGERIA"
Buhari has never being PDP member;
Tinubu has never being PDP member;
Oyegun has never being PDP member;
Fashola has never being PDP member;
I, myself have never being PDP member.
So, how it is that ''NO Everyone is APC today is a products of PDP,...''?
You can see you are unfactual?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 7:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
YelloweWest:

How?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Emerituz(m): 10:29pm On Apr 10, 2017
arsenic33:

One by one, dem Don dey go!! In the words of WWE Goldberg " who's next"?
This 2nd FTC for today is dedicated to the 16 persons, including 3 Corp members, that lost their lives in a ghastly motor accident involving a trailer and a bus along Bashiri road in Ado-Ekiti. May there souls rest in perfect peace. Amen
Ghastly?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by Annie939(f): 10:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
apc to pdp and pdp to apc is there any different
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by meltech(m): 9:01am On Apr 15, 2017
YelloweWest:

What is your proof?
Re: Dumo Lulu-Briggs Dumps PDP For APC by YelloweWest: 9:47am On Apr 15, 2017
meltech:

What is your proof?

Irrelevant political harlot: He can't win election in his own ward.

Chronic gambler: just go a any of the gambling houses in ph and ask. Everyone knows.

The only thing this man has is his father's money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Binta Garba: I Hawked Bread, Moi Moi To Survive / Senate Takes-Over Rivers House Of Assembly / Akeredolu Joins World Leaders At The Annual Investment Meeting In Dubai (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.