Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media (14470 Views)

Explanations On Hadeeth Soheeh, Hassan And Doeef / Stop Spreading Baseless RAMADAN Time Table! / Lets Analyze This Hadeeth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 14, 2017
hadjipapiey:

You don't mean to say صحيح البخاري is fake? shocked

Bro, you had better leave that one.....he is an ardent follower of Habib al-ilory the director of markaz in agege....so what do you expect?
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 10:29am On Apr 14, 2017
Salaam alaykum.. Is as much as it is very offensive to attribute lies to the prophet (s.a.w). I think we as Muslims should also be wary of our reactions on issues like this. Our reactions at times reeks of extremism and gullibility. The said 'fabricated hadith' never said prophet Mohammed asked us to steal, kill or engage in any bad behaviour. Reflecting on the said hadith will not only improve us as Muslims, it will also as humans. Remember, Allah gave us brains to reason, not just to follow dogmatically. Our actions are the reasons why we have so many divisions in Islam today.
We all blame ISIS for extremism. Check yourself and answer these questions

Do I regard that Sunni, shite or Shia Muslim as a brother?
Who am I to judge another human?
I'm I worthy enough to fight for Allah?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Babzeeto(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
hadjipapiey:

Please retract this, it is not from the ethics of a Muslim and act of the prophet. please desist
Are u saying it is forbiden for a muslim to wish a christian a happy Easter or Chiristmas as well

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by adelumolo(m): 10:57am On Apr 14, 2017
Pls add me 08096711306
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Femsmart(m): 11:10am On Apr 14, 2017
rattlesnake:
God forbid......thank God for Christ

Who's God, who's Christ?
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by xage(m): 11:27am On Apr 14, 2017
bqlekan:
Salaam alaykum.. Is as much as it is very offensive to attribute lies to the prophet (s.a.w). I think we as Muslims should also be wary of our reactions on issues like this. Our reactions at times reeks of extremism and gullibility. The said 'fabricated hadith' never said prophet Mohammed asked us to steal, kill or engage in any bad behaviour. Reflecting on the said hadith will not only improve us as Muslims, it will also as humans. Remember, Allah gave us brains to reason, not just to follow dogmatically. Our actions are the reasons why we have so many divisions in Islam today.
We all blame ISIS for extremism. Check yourself and answer these questions

Do I regard that Sunni, shite or Shia Muslim as a brother?
Who am I to judge another human?
I'm I worthy enough to fight for Allah?
You are literarily correct but technically wrong, the fact that the said fabrication is preaching goodness, or can improve eeman does not mean it should be established as authentic Hadith. If we do, then sooner or later, human poetry will soon overtake the Hadith or Qur'an as you suggest, and which is highly fallible, subject to errors and misleading too.

Rejecting what is not of the prophet has nothing to do with fanaticism brother..Allahu Ahlam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2017
xage:
You are literarily correct but technically wrong, the fact that the said fabrication is preaching goodness, or can improve eeman does not mean it should be established as authentic Hadith. If we do, then sooner or later, human poetry will soon overtake the Hadith or Qur'an as you suggest, and which is highly fallible, subject to errors and misleading too.

Rejecting what is not of the prophet has nothing to do with fanaticism brother..Allahu Ahlam.
Salaam brother. I am never an advocate of fabrications in islam. I really understand your points. All i pointed out was the hypocrisy eating deep amongst we muslims. How we are quick to label other sects extremist. But the question is 'how do we reject these so called fabrications?' do we reject it without calling ourselves names and causing divisions? Is our standard of authenticating Hadith really infallible?

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Salaam brother. I am never an advocate of fabrications in islam. I really understand your points. All i pointed out was the hypocrisy eating deep amongst we muslims. How we are quick to label other sects extremist. But the question is 'how do we reject these so called fabrications?' do we reject it without calling ourselves names and causing divisions? Is our standard of authenticating Hadith really infallible?

And what does that have to do with this thread? Are you looking for what to say in absence of none?

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And what does that have to do with this thread? Are you looking for what to say in absence of none?

Brother, don't misquote me Abeg, I only replied to the brother who quoted me... Thank you

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Brother, don't misquote me Abeg, I only replied to the brother who quoted me... Thank you

No you made mention of the same thing in response to the op, and how were you misquoted? By asking a question?

The op didn't attack anybody so what's your point?

Stick to the thread...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by hadjipapiey(m): 12:08pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Bro, you had better leave that one.....he is an ardent follower of Habib al-ilory the director of markaz in agege....so what do you expect?

Now I know who you mean Buhari omo Musa as he's famously called

I'm talking of Sahih Bukhari please as a Muslim you need to know the imam, and an authority of Hadith.

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

No you made mention of the same thing in response to the op, and how were you misquoted? By asking a question?

Stick to the thread...
"are you looking for what to say in the absence of none?" that wasn't an intelligent question. You Concluded I have nothing to say, you insulted my intellect.

Do I need to spell it all out to you? The thread itself was a reaction to the said fabricated Hadith. I addressed the issue generally. How hadiths have caused so many divisions in Islam. I've seen islamic scholars fight dirty in public over different hadiths.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 14, 2017
bqlekan:

"are you looking for what to say in the absence of none?" that wasn't an intelligent question. You Concluded I have nothing to say, you insulted my intellect.

The absence of what to say in your reply to the brother was very obvious....well if you felt insulted then sorry about that as that was not the intention.... The thread didn't attack anybody so what's your point?

Do I need to spell it all out to you? The thread itself was a reaction to the said fabricated Hadith. I addressed the issue generally. How hadiths have caused so many divisions in Islam. I've seen islamic scholars fight dirty in public over different hadiths.

So you don't accept hadeeths wholeheartedly?
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by hadjipapiey(m): 12:25pm On Apr 14, 2017
Babzeeto:

Are u saying it is forbiden for a muslim to wish a christian a happy Easter or Chiristmas as well

Yes please, although it has become widely inculcated such that there's seemingly nothing bad there.

Hence, the prophet admonished in his authentic hadith that "He who follows a set of people is automatically among them"

Again he admonished us to Muslims should stay clear off the things that attach us with the Jews and the Christians

We've got to be different. و الله أعلم
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 12:32pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

The absence of what to say in your reply to the brother was very obvious....well if you felt insulted then sorry about that as that was not the intention.... The thread didn't attack anybody so what's your point?

So you don't accept hadeeths wholeheartedly?

I don't follow hadiths dogmatically. (thanks to our Islamic scholars who decides to call some Hadiths authentic and some other ones fake) I analyze every Hadith I come across, see how it will affect my eeman, my society and Islam itself. We don't live in an Arabic state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 14, 2017
bqlekan:

I don't follow hadiths dogmatically. (thanks to our Islamic scholars who decides to call some Hadiths authentic and some other ones fake) I analyze every Hadith I come across, see how it will affect my eeman, my society and Islam itself. We don't live in an Arabic state.

And so what's the difference with what you saying now and what I just did on the op?

You are always going off point...what has "Arabic state" got to do in this?
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 12:42pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

And so what's the difference with what you saying now and what I just did on the op?

You are always going off point...what has "Arabic state" got to do in this?

Smh.... My reply was an answer to your question "so you don't accept hadiths wholeheartedly?" I gave you the reasons why I don't just accept any hadiths.. You get it now?

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2017
bqlekan:

Smh.... My reply was an answer to your question "so you don't accept hadiths wholeheartedly?" I gave you the reasons why I don't just accept any hadiths.. You get it now?

I know your reply was to that..... Now I'm asking you what did the op said that warranted "extremism talks" and how is it different from what you said?
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Babzeeto(m): 12:47pm On Apr 14, 2017
hadjipapiey:

Yes please, although it has become widely inculcated such that there's seemingly nothing bad there.

Hence, the prophet admonished in his authentic hadith that "He who follows a set of people is automatically among them"

Again he admonished us to Muslims should stay clear off the things that attach us with the Jews and the Christians

We've got to be different. و الله أعلم
NOTED! Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 12:54pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

I know your reply was to that..... Now I'm asking you what did the op said that warranted "extremism talks" and how is it different from what you said?
For the last time. Op's post was a reaction to an Hadith, which he adjudged to have been fabricated. My reply to his post was on how authentication of hadiths have caused division in Islam, thereby making some Muslims show extremism tendencies..

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 14, 2017
bqlekan:

For the last time. Op's post was a reaction to an Hadith, which he adjudged to have been fabricated. My reply to his post was on how authentication of hadiths have caused division in Islam, thereby making some Muslims show extremism tendencies..

Which was not necessary.... Thank you.
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by bqlekan(m): 12:58pm On Apr 14, 2017
AbdelKabir:

Which was not necessary.... Thank you.
smh.. There you are again... Uwc

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by OLAJADON: 1:07pm On Apr 14, 2017
Pls add me also to the whatsapp group 08179217063
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by sauti2soul: 2:23pm On Apr 14, 2017
Mashallah! This will no doubt inspire alot of us to seek source/reference. Well done.
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Sardauna24(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
Subhanallah
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Sardauna24(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2017
SubhanAllah
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by Asu015(m): 5:02pm On Apr 14, 2017
Also another post about a hadith saying that if u remind someone abt ramadan, hell fire will b haram to you is also fabricated

2 Likes

Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by NabeelAbu: 5:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
Astagfirullah!!! how can any true believer deny the authenticity ofSaheeh Albukhaary If care is not taken he would be called Kaafir.
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by AbuHammaad: 5:28pm On Apr 14, 2017
They won't even let us enjoy our threads in peace. I wonder why those comments are still on the 1st page.
Do we really have a mod?
Re: Stop Spreading This Alleged Hadeeth On The Social Media by udatso: 10:38am On Apr 20, 2017
omoyemirally:

use ur brain for once. may Allah forgive u
And you just gave him what he so cherishes; Attention

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Justice: Insulting Prophet Muhammad Can Lead You In Jail / Song Banned In Athens For “encouraging” Islam / PHOTOS: Young Boy Celebrated For Memorising The Entire Holy Quran In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.