Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,195 members, 7,839,065 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers (773 Views)

'A Black Girl Without Boobs Or Ass Is Incomplete' - Azanian Rose @GoldenMbali / In A Relationship Is It Ok To Hit A Woman If…….? / You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by rapcy(m): 10:00am On Apr 10, 2017
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Who cares? That's her opinion. Maybe she wears cheap bras hence she can easily dispose of them after only one use. I'm not going to bin my R250 bra after wearing it once just because some unknown person that doesn't pay my bills, thinks it's unhygienic. Never!

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by Topestbilly(m): 10:07am On Apr 10, 2017
Smh
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by jtwest(m): 10:10am On Apr 10, 2017
365 bras........ undecided how much does one bra cost? shocked

3 Likes

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by Larryfest(m): 10:23am On Apr 10, 2017
Na dis babe dey date oga Lai Mohammed Over useless liar
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by Young03(m): 10:31am On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Who cares? That's her opinion. Maybe she wears cheap bras hence she can easily dispose of them after only one use. I'm not going to bin my R250 bra after wearing it once just because some unknown person that doesn't pay my bills, thinks it's unhygienic. Never!

convert ur money to naira lets know how much u talking about
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 10, 2017
Young03:

convert ur money to naira lets know how much u talking about

Google says it's 5514.73 Naira. Good quality underwear is expensive.
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by noetic5: 10:57am On Apr 10, 2017
lol
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by Tokziby: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2017
Ignore the lady, She's an attention seeker. Her head is paining her...

Maybe her Breast is Menstruating that she would need to discard each bra after use? Even lactating mums dare not try it.

365 bra in a year?

She should not forget to add her panties too cos thats the most susceptible part to dirt as they have to urinate and defecate. And since most of the time it gets stained after toilet, it should be completely discarded immediately after use, so as to be a complete woman according to the foolish girl. Hence u must buy a minimum of 730 (2 per day) pants in a year...

Oloshooooo seeking attention...

1 Like

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by HelenBee(f): 11:12am On Apr 10, 2017
Smh

2 Likes

Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2017
shocked shocked hahahahahahaha 365?
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by SmellingAnus(m): 11:38am On Apr 10, 2017
Rubbish talk
Re: You Are An Incomplete Woman, If You Wash And Wear Braziers by rapcy(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tokziby:
Ignore the lady, She's an attention seeker. Her head is paining her...

Maybe her Breast is Menstruating that she would need to discard each bra after use? Even lactating mums dare not try it.

365 bra in a year?

She should not forget to add her panties too cos thats the most susceptible part to dirt as they have to urinate and defecate. And since most of the time it gets stained after toilet, it should be completely discarded immediately after use, so as to be a complete woman according to the foolish girl. Hence u must buy a minimum of 730 (2 per day) pants in a year...

Oloshooooo seeking attention...
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

And P_square Say #nobodyugly (screenshot) / Sting Bobo / 8 Dating Tips That Will Help Your Love Life (no 5 Will Amaze You!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.