Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,205 members, 7,845,996 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North (43135 Views)

Kano Anti-Corruption Agency To Summon Sanusi Over Corruption Charges / Ganduje Renews Feud With Emir Sanusi Over Sale Of Landed Properties / Governor Ganduje Queries Emir Sanusi Over Alleged N3.4bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

I agree am a wailer and a proud one that, you are a kunu drinking bastard who doesn't know how to respect peoples right.I don't even know you and why you responded to my messages.

HMMMNN

LAST TIME I CHECKED KUNU DRINKING IS LEGAL AND NUTRITIOUS,
ALSO THE LAST TIME I CHECKED BASTARDS ARE A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN YOUR ENCLAVE.
DENY AND YOU ARE ONE
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Codes151(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
DrGoodman:
Nonsense and ingredient, north has the capacity to develop and yet they are afraid of restructuring?

Alhaji, the north is just parasitic on the whole nation.
a very dangerous parasite
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

NICE OF YOU,

I GAVE MY MAIGUARD SOME CASH 3K TO BE PRECISE TO GO THE NEAREST BROTHEL AND LOOK FOR ONE CHIOMA,NGOZI AND OLUCHI 1K EACH FOR GOOD TIMES.
I NO TRY
No wonder you guys are poor your mates are at work hustling and looking for money while you are there fucking around.
I thought you hate Igbo people how come you can sleep with them.
God forbid me laying and hausha lot
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

LAST TIME I CHECKED KUNU DRINKING IS LEGAL AND NUTRITIOUS,
ALSO THE LAST TIME I CHECKED BASTARDS ARE A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN YOUR ENCLAVE.
DENY AND YOU ARE ONE
na na na it is you guys that born bastards when a man marries 30 wives and has more than 100 children he doesn't know who is who
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

between the south and north who does drugs the most ,who are the people that smoke gum?no wonder your leaders couldn't appoint their wacked minister for more than 6months
HMMMNN

YOUR OLODOISM HAS NO BOUNDRY.
NOW HOW CAN YOU SMOKE A FLAMMABLE GUM,
GUM IS FLAMMABLE YOU CANT SMOKE IT DUMBO WACKO
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:37pm On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

YOUR OLODOISM HAS NO BOUNDRY.
NOW HOW CAN YOU SMOKE A FLAMMABLE GUM,
GUM IS FLAMMABLE YOU CANT SMOKE IT DUMBO WACKO
Ask your hausha brothers how they do it
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

na na na it is you guys that born bastards when a man marries 30 wives and has more than 100 children he doesn't know who is who

HMMMNN

MAREIAGE IS A RESPECTED INSTITUTION WORLD WIDE, WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR IT BECAUSE IT HAS NO PLACE IN YOUR CUSTOM.
I AM PROUD TO BE A PRODUCT OF MARRIAGE UNLIKE YOU A PRODUCT OF A BABY FACTORY, WITH A BABY MAMA MOTHER WAITING TO HOLD THE NEXT GENERATION OF BASTARDS
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

MAREIAGE IS A EWSPECTED INSTITUTION WIRLD WIDE, WE ALL KNOW YOU HAVE NO REGARD FOR IT BECAUSE IT HAS NO PLACE IN YOUR CUSTOM.
I AM PROUD TO BE A PRODUCT OF MARRIAGE UNLIKE YOU A PRODUCT OF A BABY FACTORY, WITH A BABY MAMA MOTHER WAITING TO HOLD THE NEXT GENERATION OF BASTARDS
Try spelling well Mr educationists.

no wonder you are a product of a polygamist family
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 2:13pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

No wonder you guys are poor your mates are at work hustling and looking for money while you are there fucking around.
I thought you hate Igbo people how come you can sleep with them.
God forbid me laying and hausha lot

HMMMNN

LIVE WITH THIS BRO.
TILL YOUR DEATH YOU WILL NEVER SMELL THE PANT OF A REAL HAUSA MAIDEN.
ITS NOT A SCENERIO OF EVERY TOM DICK AND HATRY, INCLUDING THE MALAM REJECTS CHOPPING IBO GIRLS 24/7 IN THE 36 STATES OF THE FEDERATION.
ANY BROTHEL THAT DIES NOT HAVE AN IBO OLOSHO IS PROBARBLY A BABY MAKING FACTORY
ABI I LIE
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 2:24pm On Apr 12, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

LIVE WITH THIS BRO.
TILL YOUR DEATH YOU WILL NEVER SMELL THE PANT OF A REAL HAUSA MAIDEN.
ITS NOT A SCENERIO OF EVERY TOM DICK AND HATRY, INCLUDING THE MALAM REJECTS CHOPPING IBO GIRLS 24/7 IN THE 36 STATES OF THE FEDERATION.
ANY BROTHEL THAT DIES NOT HAVE AN IBO OLOSHO IS PROBARBLY A BABY MAKING FACTORY
ABI I LIE
Now I know your identity,you aren't my type bro
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by NASTYNASOSO: 2:36pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:
Now I know your identity,you aren't my type bro
HMMMNN
NICE OF YOU TO SURRENDER. HISTORY HAS A WAY OF REPEATING ITSELF

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

When sanusi was fighting Jonathan you supported him and when he became emir you celebrated him,now he is advising you is his not ur God .mugu useless yoots that will never be worthful
hahahahahahaha make i just dey laff dey read ur reply ... odeh hahahahaha
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:

20 more replies coming until I re-format your cowish brain
https://www.nairaland.com/3738031/how-governor-dankwambo-transforming-gombe open that link and see what just gombe looks like , thats just gombe o , u no go want make i show you kaduna,kano,abuja,jos .... dem no go see igbos comment on such topic infact dem fit call am photoshop ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by King44(m): 8:16pm On Apr 12, 2017
Moreoffaith:
You disagree because you are a .....
literate
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by King44(m): 8:23pm On Apr 12, 2017
umarshehu58:

Because we the poor gained nothing from the oil blocks. Our Northern leaders doesn't want the division because of their selfish interest.
and dat won't solve the problem Restructuring of Nigeria is the way out it but some ass hole northerners wont support such cos ss oil east and west oil and productivity is their gain
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by King44(m): 8:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
magoo10:
They will not listen,now that they have a fellow northern elite telling them the truth based on what is currently on ground and what the future holds.
that was how they defended boko haram which has ravaged the north and made it poorer.
It is a fact that the north has the highest population of poor people yet they have more of Nigeria leaders to have come from there ,that is wickedness and act of slavery.
Nigeria surely has to be restructured before she can move forward else it will only be day dreaming for the north to think they can hijack other regions resources by force,if they like let them spill all the blood of their slave brethren .
"slave brethren" watch it
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by King44(m): 8:35pm On Apr 12, 2017
BABANGBALI:
The North made Nigeria to be where it is today
fat big lie, what was nigeria's biggest agricultural export before oil COCOA and where does it come from dnt tell me its north and dont tell me north and dont tell me each part and region didnt contribute to agricultural export in those hay days each region made nigeria what it was den dnt b clueles
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by BABANGBALI: 10:32pm On Apr 12, 2017
King44:
fat big lie, what was nigeria's biggest agricultural export before oil COCOA and where does it come from dnt tell me its north and dont tell me north and dont tell me each part and region didnt contribute to agricultural export in those hay days each region made nigeria what it was den dnt b clueles
north bastardised everything in Nigeria period
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 11:20pm On Apr 14, 2017
magoo10:

whether you like it or not if Nigeria divide today 'the north will be the poorest' fact which you cannot dispute ,if you like copy and paste all the info on google its a fact.
oga can u see all those shits u u guys claimed sanusi said about the north ..sanusi himself just denied saying all dos crap via social media ...here is a link for you https://www.nairaland.com/3742092/emir-sanusi-disowns-instagram-facebook
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 12:29pm On Apr 15, 2017
eflintsone:
oga can u see all those shits u u guys claimed sanusi said about the north ..sanusi himself just denied saying all dos crap via social media ...here is a link for you https://www.nairaland.com/3742092/emir-sanusi-disowns-instagram-facebook
Northern elites after me – Sanusi cries out
Subscribe to our top headlines Newsletter
Subscribe
Top Stories:
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has accused some members of the Northern elite of trying to cage him.
The monarch made this claim while delivering a keynote speech at the Inaugural Annual Chibok Girls Lecture held in commemoration of the third anniversary of the abduction of over 200 schoolgirls from Chibok Government Girls Secondary School by Boko Haram terrorists in Borno State.
Sanusi, who was represented by his daughter, Shahida Sanusi, explained that he deliberately boycotted the event because of the heaps of criticisms he had received from northern leaders, who he had earlier accused of being behind the backwardness of the northern region.
He said rather than address the germane issued he raised, some people were trying to shut him up for speaking the truth.
His words, “Our colleagues and compatriots among the elite do not like statistics. Numbers are disturbing. I recently gave a speech in which I said the North-East and North-West of Nigeria are the poorest parts of the country. This simple statement of fact has generated so much heat, the noise has yet to die down.
“The response to this speech has been a barrage of personal attacks and insults aimed at silencing any voices that dare shine the light on the society to which we are saying Bring Back our Girls.
“There are those who believe these attacks are aimed at discrediting me personally but even if that is the objective, it will not work. I can only be discredited by what I have done and not by insults and lies on the social media. And in any event, personal criticism has no impact on the issues.”
According to the ex-CBN boss, during his time at the apex bank, he ensured that women were put in influential positions.
Sanusi also said there are at least 1,500 girls either carrying or nursing babies fathered by Boko Haram fighters at the Dalori 2 Internally Displaced Persons camp near Maiduguri alone.
While reading a speech entitled, ‘Chibok and the mirror in our faces: Some reflections on gender in our society’, Shahida said, “As we remember the girls captured in Chibok three years ago, we must remember that they constitute only a fraction of the victims of this insurgency.
“I would urge BBOG, while you keep this issue of Chibok on the table, to broaden your message to cover all girls and boys abducted by Boko Haram, and also draw attention to the condition of girls and women in our society in general.
“To give you an idea of the extent of this problem, as of today, in Dalori 2 IDP camp near Maiduguri alone, there are over 1,500 BH-abducted girls who are either pregnant or carrying babies, who have been freed by the military.
“Hundreds of orphaned children are being carried away to unknown destinations and they are all gone into oblivion due to society’s neglect.
“It is therefore critical, for the BBOG to gain much broader support in the populace and be more effective, to use the dramatic case of the Chibok girls as a reference and a plank, but not the exclusive focus of its struggle.”
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 1:40pm On Apr 15, 2017
magoo10:

Northern elites after me – Sanusi cries out
Subscribe to our top headlines Newsletter
Subscribe
Top Stories:
The Emir of Kano, Muhammadu Sanusi II, has accused some members of the Northern elite of trying to cage him.
The monarch made this claim while delivering a keynote speech at the Inaugural Annual Chibok Girls Lecture held in commemoration of the third anniversary of the abduction of over 200 schoolgirls from Chibok Government Girls Secondary School by Boko Haram terrorists in Borno State.
Sanusi, who was represented by his daughter, Shahida Sanusi, explained that he deliberately boycotted the event because of the heaps of criticisms he had received from northern leaders, who he had earlier accused of being behind the backwardness of the northern region.
He said rather than address the germane issued he raised, some people were trying to shut him up for speaking the truth.
His words, “Our colleagues and compatriots among the elite do not like statistics. Numbers are disturbing. I recently gave a speech in which I said the North-East and North-West of Nigeria are the poorest parts of the country. This simple statement of fact has generated so much heat, the noise has yet to die down.
“The response to this speech has been a barrage of personal attacks and insults aimed at silencing any voices that dare shine the light on the society to which we are saying Bring Back our Girls.
“There are those who believe these attacks are aimed at discrediting me personally but even if that is the objective, it will not work. I can only be discredited by what I have done and not by insults and lies on the social media. And in any event, personal criticism has no impact on the issues.”
According to the ex-CBN boss, during his time at the apex bank, he ensured that women were put in influential positions.
Sanusi also said there are at least 1,500 girls either carrying or nursing babies fathered by Boko Haram fighters at the Dalori 2 Internally Displaced Persons camp near Maiduguri alone.
While reading a speech entitled, ‘Chibok and the mirror in our faces: Some reflections on gender in our society’, Shahida said, “As we remember the girls captured in Chibok three years ago, we must remember that they constitute only a fraction of the victims of this insurgency.
“I would urge BBOG, while you keep this issue of Chibok on the table, to broaden your message to cover all girls and boys abducted by Boko Haram, and also draw attention to the condition of girls and women in our society in general.
“To give you an idea of the extent of this problem, as of today, in Dalori 2 IDP camp near Maiduguri alone, there are over 1,500 BH-abducted girls who are either pregnant or carrying babies, who have been freed by the military.
“Hundreds of orphaned children are being carried away to unknown destinations and they are all gone into oblivion due to society’s neglect.
“It is therefore critical, for the BBOG to gain much broader support in the populace and be more effective, to use the dramatic case of the Chibok girls as a reference and a plank, but not the exclusive focus of its struggle.”
this ur long tlk no fit epp ,i hope u knw sanusi denied saying all this crap , ur fellow eastern brodas created a fake page and started posting crap ...Igbos lmao
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by magoo10(m): 2:14pm On Apr 15, 2017
eflintsone:
this ur long tlk no fit epp ,i hope u knw sanusi denied saying all this crap , ur fellow eastern brodas created a fake page and started posting crap ...Igbos lmao
“Our colleagues and compatriots among the elite do not like statistics. Numbers are disturbing.
“I recently gave a speech in which I said the North-East and North-West of Nigeria are the poorest parts of the country. This simple statement of fact has generated so much heat the noise is yet to die down. But what really are the facts?”
Mr. Sanusi said he recalled that the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) and the UNDP in 2015 published data on the incidence of poverty in Nigeria showing that, on average, 46% of Nigerians were living in poverty.
He explained that the information was based on the UN’s Global Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index which focuses on Education, Health and Living Standards.
“Although this average is in itself bad, it masks even more serious internal inequalities and incidences of extreme poverty by region and gender,” he said.
“So for example the South-West of Nigeria has less than 20% of its population living in poverty while the North-West has more than 80% of its population living in poverty.
“In the North-East the figure is 76.8%. Over 90% of the people in Yobe and Zamfara States are living in poverty compared to 8.5% in Lagos and around 11% in Osun and Anambra states.”
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by eflintsone(m): 12:28am On Apr 16, 2017
magoo10:

“Our colleagues and compatriots among the elite do not like statistics. Numbers are disturbing.
“I recently gave a speech in which I said the North-East and North-West of Nigeria are the poorest parts of the country. This simple statement of fact has generated so much heat the noise is yet to die down. But what really are the facts?”
Mr. Sanusi said he recalled that the Oxford Poverty and Human Development Initiative (OPHI) and the UNDP in 2015 published data on the incidence of poverty in Nigeria showing that, on average, 46% of Nigerians were living in poverty.
He explained that the information was based on the UN’s Global Multi-Dimensional Poverty Index which focuses on Education, Health and Living Standards.
“Although this average is in itself bad, it masks even more serious internal inequalities and incidences of extreme poverty by region and gender,” he said.
“So for example the South-West of Nigeria has less than 20% of its population living in poverty while the North-West has more than 80% of its population living in poverty.
“In the North-East the figure is 76.8%. Over 90% of the people in Yobe and Zamfara States are living in poverty compared to 8.5% in Lagos and around 11% in Osun and Anambra states.”
hahahahaha he denied saying all this too , see ur life
Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by orisa37: 8:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Foxflames:
Yeah...north are also land grabbers. Wonder why they like claiming middle belt as north. Why is the middle belt called north central instead of south central? North doesn't own 75% land mass. Count only the core north.

Middle Belt is "Nigeria Central State(NCS)".
Lokoja is a Yoruba Nomenclature meaning to carry Fish.
Mokwa is the first Yoruba language, The Fulanis know and use to Herald the bringing of their Cattle south of River Niger for sales (mo ko wa).
So River Niger South West is all Yoruba Land. And River Benue South East is all Igbo land.
Only Sokoto, Kano, Katsina, Bornu, Zamfara, Jigawa, and Yobe which are openly exposed to Saharan Desert Tuaregs, Trekkers, Trespassers, Arabs were conquered.

1 Like

Re: Ango Abdullahi Replies Emir Sanusi Over His Comments About The North by Kinqkennedy01: 11:54am On Jun 10, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
The north may have everything but they lack CONFIDENCE which Igbos of Nigeria have.

This is why even though they don't have;
----Land
----Ports
----Oil
----etc

They still insist on being on their own. Typical of an Igbo man. In the area where I live in Lagos, Igbo young boys spend only 6 months with their relatives before they rent their own apartment. Unlike other tribes that spend years even if oga's madam is maltreating them.

Abia state and IMO state that have oil are in the north ba

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Profile: Flora Shaw, The Woman That Coined The Name "Nigeria" / APC Wins Lagos Local Government Elections / Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.