Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,362 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu (43086 Views)

Dangote Visits President-Elect Bola Tinubu To Congratulate Him / President-Elect Bola Tinubu Moves Into Defense House, Abuja / Sirika To Tinubu: President-elect Bola Tinubu, Write Your Acceptance Speech Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by blamingthedevil: 4:03pm On Mar 08, 2023
Tony Elumelu with the President Elect Bola Tinubu

Last night, I was honoured to receive the Nigerian President-elect πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ @officialasiwajubat at my home. We discussed ways in which the incoming administration must empower and support our immensely talented Nigerian youth. We have so much young potential to unleash!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpiAyYtMa54/?hl=en

147 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Midehi3(f): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
Which youth youth kill una there

They are fighting for their stomach alone, even urchins here can't boast of benefitting from this pre elect, watch and see how they will flop this nairaland year in year out, why cos they have nothing tangible to do with their lives cheesy slaves

Modified:

All of you quoting me are all swine and slaves, you just proved that, keep been slaves supporting what will never in your entire live benefit you or your unborn generations cheesy tongue

Swines!!

80 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by temitope27(m): 4:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
JAGABAN BORGU HIMSELF

232 Likes 33 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Asiwaju the talent hunter wink His eyes are on the huge talents Tony Elumelu would have pooled with the annual TOE grant for young entrepreneurs.

Asiwaju the brilliant and strategic Patriot.

245 Likes 34 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by MuchAdo: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by LikeAking: 4:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Na Dem, Dem.
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Kam2021: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Top men already forming alliance..irony of life

148 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Zee0007: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Mao sees politic as war without bloodshed.

When the dust settles everyone of them will align to their stomach.

Don't let tribalism in politics divide us.

Shun tribalism!

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by tinsel: 4:10pm On Mar 08, 2023
CBN governor loading

145 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 4:12pm On Mar 08, 2023
Midehi3:
Which youth youth kill una there

They are fighting for their stomach alone, even urchins here can't boast of benefitting from this pre elect, watch and see how they will flop this nairaland year in year out, why cos they have nothing tangible to do with their lives cheesy slaves

If you are not joining the ship of recovery, we leave you in the jungle to be devoured by beasts. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

189 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by ganisucks(f): 4:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
blamingthedevil:
Tony Elumelu with the President Elect Bola Tinubu
I jus dey laugh. Now you are worshipping Tony. When Obi is installed as the president, this same Tony will visit him. When that happens, you will call him every bigoted name under the sun. Anyways, I've saved your post. I'll remind you, when that day comes.

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Asiwaju is rightfully loved by people that matters . God bless our incoming president.

166 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Politicking.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Midehi3(f): 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
drlateef:

If you are not joining the ship of recovery, we leave you in the jungle to be devoured by beasts. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Which recovery cheesy cheesy your own jungle has been signed and stamped, so remain there cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

Same Tony Elumelu or another? You obviously do not want to believe TOE was not in Asiwaju Tinubu's campaign. If you do then that is political naivety wink

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Midehi3(f): 4:20pm On Mar 08, 2023
ganisucks:

I jus dey laugh. Now you are worshipping Tony. When Obi is installed as the president, this same Tony will visit him. When that happens, you will call him every bigoted name under the sun. Anyways, I've saved your post. I'll remind you, when that day comes.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by drlateef: 4:22pm On Mar 08, 2023
Midehi3:

Which recovery cheesy cheesy your own jungle has been signed and stamped, so remain there cheesy cheesy

Your eyes will soon clear in the belly of lionsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

81 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Penguin2: 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
Asiwaju the talent hunter wink His eyes are on the huge talents Tony Elumelu would have pooled with the annual TOE grant for young entrepreneurs.

Asiwaju the brilliant and strategic Patriot.

Isn’t it shameful that someone won election and instead of people visiting him, na him dey visit people.

How unpopular can one be?

Same way different party candidates, instead of campaigning with Tinubu’s pictures, they are campaigning with Obi’s picture; even Omo-Agege in Delta. This is the man you guys allocated third place to.

The victory seems to be tasting bitter at this point.

12 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Midehi3(f): 4:24pm On Mar 08, 2023
drlateef:

Your eyes will soon clear in the belly of lionsπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Just as your belly is about to explode soonest tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by abobote: 4:26pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nothing special here.
Ofcourse he is the president elect, even though the mandate was stolen

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by FreeStuffsNG: 4:29pm On Mar 08, 2023
Penguin2:

You have eyee but can not see. Look and think like a Billionaire for once, why do you think Asiwaju visited him? TOE must have added value to his campaign. Poverty is a bad thing o. Think like successful people do wink

94 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by dgmoni123(m): 4:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
We are insulting ourselves here.. men are aligning for business.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Work has started.
Jagaban should campaign for Sanwo-Olu. Lagos must continue on the vision of greatness which must never be lost.

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by kingthreat(m): 4:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Zee0007:
Mao sees politic as war without bloodshed.

When the dust settles everyone of them will align to their stomach.

Don't let tribalism in politics divide us.

Shun tribalism!

Why politicians use politics to divide us is because we are innate tribalists.

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by IgOga(m): 4:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Your next CBN governor

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Jogs1900: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
tinsel:
CBN governor loading
I prefer an Economist as the next CBN governor .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by Berrityga: 4:55pm On Mar 08, 2023
The day I catch this one. Him go explain that red sucks him dey wear give me.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by seunmsg(m): 4:57pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi supporters: Tony Elumelu is canceled.
Me: Resign from UBA if e pain you 🀣🀣🀣

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu With The President-Elect Bola Tinubu by emerged01(m): 5:09pm On Mar 08, 2023
Presidential election has become a thing of past. Done and dusted.

41 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Journey Gets Boring To The Male Trekker Of GEJ As His Partner Gets Home / Anthony Adefuye: Obasanjo Is An Igbo Man From Anambra State / President Buhari Washing The Nigerian Flag (Painted Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.