Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,236 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:10 PM

#BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer (41871 Views)

Tboss Reacts After Being Faulted For Dressing Like An 18-Year-Old Girl / Bbnaija: Where Is The Car Won By Kharfi From Innoson Motors / Bbnaija; Where is Anto; Fans Ask Lolu as he shared Single New Dapper Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by otijah2: 3:36pm On Apr 10, 2017
lilycasera:

Hater spotted. Bae doesn't even know you.
who is this one.
Abeg swerve make I see road

That's why u people are referred to as gold diggers

You want to spend 25mil in a week
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Klington: 3:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
She can go to hell 4rm here 4 all kia grin grin grin

Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by VeniJu: 3:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bleep this thread.
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Mcflurry(f): 3:49pm On Apr 10, 2017
Haters...Remember that each time you mention TBoss, you call her 'Boss' as long as the word 'Boss' is attached to her name.
Btw....Isn't it funny how Efe won yet Tboss is still the most talked about. You all know that she's going to make more than 25m right? The platform has been created...Just watch out.
Nigerians and hatred....TBOss was different and there is nothing wrong with being different. She made the show very relevant to an extent, she has an on-screen presence.
You don't like her, its fine....why don't you channel your energy or focus to your fave housemate?
I tire for una oh.
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by alaskido(m): 4:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
Who cares where she goes after BBN. She is very fake and I do not like her especially that bloody ring she puts on her nose.
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by GOZILLA(m): 4:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
babadee1:
Mark my words. In five years, Tboss will still be relevant in the entertainment industry and nobody will remember who Efe is.
Acidosis:
Nigerians generally love mediocrity.

The same way they voted an illiterate Buhari is the same manner at which they voted an Economics graduate that can barely and fluently speak 3 sentences in English language without using his mother tongue (pidgin).

I already knew Nigerians will vote the du m.best of the du. mbest personality in the house. If they can do it for Buhari, they certainly will do it for a guy that can't differentiate cook from cooker on a global (live) digital network. The first time I tried to watch the BBN thing, you made me change the channel with your terrible sentences... I expect that Nigerians will query our educational system...but that hasn't been the case.

Sorry Efe, I'm not your fan... go and ask your fellow Waffi-wannabies... the likes of AY, Kofi, etc. They all speak clean English. That annoying pidgin of yours won't take you far, especially when your greatest fans hail from Sapele tarmacs.

Every sensible Nigerian should be embarrassed when you speak. I'm sure the BBN crew never really wanted you to win. Ebuka on many occasions had to shove it in...but you can tell from his facial expression. He's not your fan, I'm not your fan too.

Not hating though, as a matter of fact, I appreciate the fact that your story has changed...but I wish you paid more attention to your class teachers.
Its even more annoying when I read that you schooled at FGC Jos, and Unijos.

If I were you, I'll asap delegate parts of that sum on a private tutor. You need to UP your speech bruv!

There is only 1 reason Bisola was considered for that role.. go find out!

To those hating on TBoss, you guys should wrap your opinions and shove it down 'there'. She's gotten the platform and that's all that matters. Ebuka and some ex-housemates never won, but today, they've gone places. #25m is nothing really, it can't fund 3 solid musical videos... and the SUV will depreciate faster! The real test of success lies in their individual capabilities.
Mcflurry:
Haters...Remember that each time you mention TBoss, you call her 'Boss' as long as the word 'Boss' is attached to her name.
Btw....Isn't it funny how Efe won yet Tboss is still the most talked about. You all know that she's going to make more than 25m right? The platform has been created...Just watch out.
Nigerians and hatred....TBOss was different and there is nothing wrong with being different. She made the show very relevant to an extent, she has an on-screen presence.
You don't like her, its fine....why don't you channel your energy or focus to your fave housemate?
I tire for una oh.
datz all

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 10, 2017
really it should av been where does efe goes from here cuz #25 million in this present economy cannot build u solid duplex let alone buy u better SUV car... if I were efe owing to the fact I got no talent in Music as such but I like it I will create a small record label appoint my guy duktor setz as co owner make we dey sign artistes from dere feature in small musics but efe should chill before spending #25 million...he should perhaps wait a bit think and invest in where he will make more money #25 million is like #5 million 7 years ago... as for Tboss no b girl dem sabi save and all ate private jet owners are waiting... ambassadorial role dey wait for her so she gat no issues...believe me Tboss in terms of income will b the most successful housemates..but if I were efe I know how I can double that #25 million in a month... but make I keep quiet no b me get the cash...

1 Like

Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Jammiiee(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2017
Bro I get one 2.5 wey I no one use presently, how we fit double am sad angry
sprintscr7:
really it should av been where does efe goes from here cuz #25 million in this present economy cannot build u solid duplex let alone buy u better SUV car... if I were efe owing to the fact I got no talent in Music as such but I like it I will create a small record label appoint my guy duktor setz as co owner make we dey sign artistes from dere feature in small musics but efe should chill before spending #25 million...he should perhaps wait a bit think and invest in where he will make more money #25 million is like #5 million 7 years ago... as for Tboss no b girl dem sabi save and all ate private jet owners are waiting... ambassadorial role dey wait for her so she gat no issues...believe me Tboss in terms of income will b the most successful housemates..but if I were efe I know how I can double that #25 million in a month... but make I keep quiet no b me get the cash...
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Vindyk(m): 5:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]she should go where ever she wish for all i care why Edo people too like flying things #private jet lady :Dshe should go where ever she wish for all i care why Edo people too like flying things #private jet lady
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by seunfape(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
She can enter gutter
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by kachiz(m): 6:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
She was balling well before the BBN, I think a brighter future awaits her
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
martineverest:
same thing they said about gifty and she is flying in multiple colours
Its too early to decide
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tboss my love.....
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by Everking(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin grin Tboss
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by MikaelsonRx(m): 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2017
What sorta question is this? Wasn't she doing something before the show?
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by egobetatoday: 9:28pm On Apr 10, 2017
Zabilon007:
Tboss... She actually said she'll "Delegate" that money...... Settle Some debts... And It'll be finished within a week.
Maybe Nigerians don't know what delegate means... Maybe the only word Nigerians know is "Budget". Isn't it a wise thing to do??
She has created a brand, more than anyone in the entire house... She said she'll start a radio/TV talkshow... We just tend to be 'reactors' and nothing more.

U dey mind them. Like a friend will say, good popularity, bad popularity, all an popularity. In fact na the bad one dey bring money for entertainment industry. They go wan know wetin Tbos wear, wetin she talk etc she go just dey popular dey go. Lucky her hehehe
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by SHOCK7(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2017
amiibaby:
She should go to the lagoon and jump

That is highest trend now
At least she will get the required 25mill to spend in one week
no one should quote me
I had 2 quote u,how could u be so diabolical 4 a girl?
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by amiibaby(f): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2017
SHOCK7:

I had 2 quote u,how could u be so diabolical 4 a girl?
and I had to quote u
How can u be so soft for a man?
Re: #BBNaija: Where Does Tboss Go From Here? Nigerians Answer by SHOCK7(m): 8:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
amiibaby:
and I had to quote u How can u be so soft for a man?
ooh thank u,maybe we can get acquainted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charly Boy Shuts Down Benue With ‘Our Mumu Don Do’ Rally (Photos) / Mr Jollof Acquires New House Months After Flaunting Range Rover (Video) / Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.