Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,784 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. (28845 Views)

Make A List Of The Phones You've Used And Are Using Now. / The Phones Spotted With Otedola At Zahra's Wedding Ceremony (Photo) / Full List Of 4g Smartphones With Band 28(700) That Will Work With Glo 4G Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by KennyID17(m): 10:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anoda thread to market Tecno and d likes, Kontunu ooooo

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by obaival(m): 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2017
Using idea 2 do ADVERT[/b]4 [b]TECNO
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Edemaya: 10:41pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by binbass(m): 10:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
Xiaomi Redmi 4A Snapdragon 425 2GB RAM 16GB ROM support both MTN and Etisalat 4G LTE.

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Dansiki1: 10:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
I don't believe there is 4G LTE in Nigeria, yes there may be 4G but not LTE
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Common cx uses band 28'....our regular network providers are operating on 3.75...with poor coverage... Inter C is also provide 4g services ....the real 4g providers r swift, inter c, smile, spectracnet, ntel ..if u wasn't to inform,,.. Inform properly biko

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by stukinherdr1222(m): 11:01pm On Apr 10, 2017
fratermathy:
There's no 4G in Nigeria yet. What we have is 3.75G! Don't let these telcos deceive you.

where is your proof

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by BestySam(m): 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
2shur:
I use spectranet.
Let me give u shots of my speed.
We have nothing but 2g and 3g network.
Indians sre nothing but huge thieves.

Wen im downloading its only 1.8mb speed i get
Day and night
Such a big scam

Try InterC and thank me later..
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by fof1: 11:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
choix007:
I think u r a sales person for Tecno, u stylishly listed ONLY tecno phones that support 4G LTE network

OLD BOY,DO UR OWN NOW. WHY COMPLAINING. NIGERIANS ALWAYS FINDING FAULTS AND NAGGING ALWAYS,WHY?
SOMEBODY VOLUNTEERED U INFORMATION TO GUVE U NOLEZ,U ARE FORMING ANOTHER THING,NOW.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by kessler53(m): 11:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
ducramsey99:
Does infinix note 3 have a 4g network....
no, only note 3 pro.
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by kingPhidel(m): 11:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
What of innjoo Max 3 G....
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by engrsyer(m): 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
OK you are right, I went to the market to buy note 3 pro but I was later clarified that that note 3 pro does not have 4G LTE but just LTE enable network. They explained to me that the LTE is lesser than 4G network but higher than 3.5G network.

At last I have to go for my Infinix hot 4 pro which supports Glo 28 bandwidth 4G LTE network. Though the glory network system is not that strong in my area in PH but it's still manageable.
N/B I am using the current glo4G network discard which I bought from Glo-world office.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by rockiedink(m): 12:18am On Apr 11, 2017
That app only works if your phone uses a Mediatek processor. If your​ processor is any other one (let's say a Qualcomm, HiSilicon or Exynos for example) the app won't work.

Bamz:
investigator007,

Mate that app isn't working on my Android phone.

PS. Does GLO really have 4G or its juts HSPA+ that they're hyping?
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by OmichaelO: 12:23am On Apr 11, 2017
engrsyer:
OK you are right, I went to the market to buy note 3 pro but I was later clarified that that note 3 pro does not have 4G LTE but just LTE enable network. They explained to me that the LTE is lesser than 4G network but higher than 3.5G network.

At last I have to go for my Infinix hot 4 pro which supports Glo 28 bandwidth 4G LTE network. Though the glory network system is not that strong in my area in PH but it's still manageable.
N/B I am using the current glo4G network discard which I bought from Glo-world office.
Hot 4 pro doesn't support band 28.
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by ozome15(m): 12:23am On Apr 11, 2017
This NTEL which state da Don reach so. I never see anything way be like them for Enugu
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by mytym1: 3:01am On Apr 11, 2017
investigator007:

Before the end of the week, other specs for other brands will be listed so you know which to chose. Variety they say is the spice of life. cheesy

Source :
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/64468-all-you-need-to-know-about-4g-network-and-the-tecno-phones-that-supports-them
So there's no way I fit tick the 28 band on my tecno j8 with glo network because they only ticketed band 3 , band 7 , and band 20 there on my tecno j8 with glo network
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by dmcdad: 3:19am On Apr 11, 2017
fratermathy:
There's no 4G in Nigeria yet. What we have is 3.75G! Don't let these telcos deceive you.
As a matter of fact, no one is actually enjoying true 4G. Not even the foreigners. Telcos everywhere are just using it as a marketing stunt.

Do you know that even the much hyped LTE-A (Long Term Evolution Advanced) which is a step ahead of normal 4G and/or LTE doesn't have true 4G yet? Maybe 3.9 or less at best. They're using that to see if they can achieve true 4G, but not yet.

1 Like

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Sike(m): 6:57am On Apr 11, 2017
noted
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Jerryman94(m): 6:59am On Apr 11, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Bamz(m): 7:10am On Apr 11, 2017
rockiedink:
That app only works if your phone uses a Mediatek processor. If your​ processor is any other one (let's say a Qualcomm, HiSilicon or Exynos for example) the app won't work.

Sighs what a bummer! I've installed Lite Cell Info. Reveals the phone's LTE capability as well.
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by ajani1978(m): 7:51am On Apr 11, 2017
You want to turn Nigeria to Tecno country
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by investigator007: 8:05am On Apr 11, 2017
ajani1978:
You want to turn Nigeria to Tecno country
Every brand has a time it will be "on stage".

Remember when Nokia once ruled and owned Nigeria? Well, things changed. I guess it time for other phones like Tecno, iPhone etc
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by donhils: 8:24am On Apr 11, 2017
I thought MTN also supports band 5?
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by GrandMufti: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Bamz:
investigator007,

Mate that app isn't working on my Android phone.

PS. Does GLO really have 4G or its juts HSPA+ that they're hyping?

Mtn's speed more than doubles the speed on glo

Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by kciefe(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2017
If I hear say Dangote dey call me when my battery na 2% and I nor answer the cal? Baba that one na lie...I MUST ANSWER EVEN IF NA 1%.
XX17:
This is the type of information to be making front page o! A lot of us are ignorant of this. I just learnt something.

MEANWHILE, in case you need someone who can design a blog/website for you or you have anyone who wants to build a new blog/website

I can help you design a new blog/website or even redesign your existing blog/website at an affordable price.

If you're interested, kindly call/sms/whatsapp me: 070-6427-2729 or send me an email: owolabioluwaseun5912@gmail.com

A trial will surely convince you...

CONTACT ME NOW!
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by nickxtra(m): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2017
investigator007:

Before the end of the week, other specs for other brands will be listed so you know which to chose. Variety they say is the spice of life. cheesy

Source :
http://bbs.tecno-mobile.com/forum/general/64468-all-you-need-to-know-about-4g-network-and-the-tecno-phones-that-supports-them
Is a 4G band different from LTE band?
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by okura: 10:23am On Apr 11, 2017
investigator007:

Source :
What of VDT4GLTE
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by savictory2(m): 10:48am On Apr 11, 2017
I think you missed Tecno comon cx, because, it support band 28A.
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Jasper14(m): 11:03am On Apr 11, 2017
nice thread
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by Bossman(m): 11:32am On Apr 11, 2017
OP, slight correction - LTE band 4 is a USA/North America LTE band. So most of the phones sold in Nigeria will not have it since it's not used there. And , you are absolutely correct. - the GLO LTE band 28 is a very rare band, so a lot of devices (even those sold in Nigeria) do not have that band. I suspect GLO will have to deploy their LTE on one of the more common bands in the near future.
Re: All You Need To Know About 4G Network And The Phones That Support Them. by kennynelcon(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
2shur:
I use spectranet.
Let me give u shots of my speed.
We have nothing but 2g and 3g network.
Indians sre nothing but huge thieves.

Wen im downloading its only 1.8mb speed i get
Day and night
Such a big scam
Please what app is this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What I Noticed After Iphone Battery Replacement / Why You Should Always Have Airtime On Your Phone / Etisalat's N100 Data Plan For Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.