Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:14 AM

Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed (4208 Views)

Nigerian Celebrities Should Try Smiling At The Camera / 5 Things ALL Nigerian Celebrities Should Learn From Psquare / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed by dough(m): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2007
See, that's a problem that all rich people have. Do you know Bill Gate sometimes don't like being the richest man. I don't know if anyone here read an article where Bill actually said he sometime wish he's not rich? Why? Cos it causes too much unwanted attentions. All problems and solutions around the world most times boils down to Bill Gate. This people are human like us. They also have personal problems. Sometimes most of us just hear/read about how much they worth, but believe me most time those monies are not enough for them. Do anyone here knows the meaning of standard of living? If yes, then that answer all.
Between i don't think we need anyone to come and help us. Sincerely speaking if i'm a celebrity with alotta money, i would only make sure i take good care of my family and friend, NO ONE ELSE. (okay, you can kill me after this post). Reason being that the people who are suppose to help in eradicating these problems (people in power) would never stop causing more. They advance in their embesslement project, they steal this money and forget 'bout the lil men. So why should i waste my money that i sweat for when all y'all lil men can't stand up for yourself and stop this people from making life a hard place for you? You still go about campaigning for this bastards, dancing, singing and doing a whole lotta stuff for this people to get to power and suffer y'all the more, Imagine that, That's crazy [Fella - Suffering and Smilling].

Instead of waiting for any celebrity, why can't Nigeira stand up for herself and make Nigeria Better. Who is Nigeria? Me, You, Them, Us, So you can see it's just like standing up and making our lifes better project.

Look at singapore for instance, see the way they rise to power. They started some 20 years plus ago (it's never too late for us though). They didn't call any celebrity to help them, instead they all worked together by an Individual saving 27% of their monthly salary. Each Singaporian saves 27% of his/her monthly salary to the government account. Calculate that for 20 years? You know the number? How many figure? and their normal country revenue didn't stop bringing in money for the country. So, sum it all together? What do you get? 27% of citizens salary for 20+ years + country normal revuneu for 20 years = what?
You don't wanna know how good singapore is doing in world market now.

So let's stand up and do soemthing for ourselves instead of waiting for 'em guys who sweat heavily before making their money. We have professional Economistsss in our country, what are they all doing? Economizing their pocket? ahahaha
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed by 9ja4eva: 6:46pm On Feb 03, 2007
Adenuga is another man who is trying his best to unite Nigerians.I tink we should support glo with all we have.What do you all think?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed by Mamajama(m): 5:08pm On Feb 06, 2007
9ja4eva are you serious? do you know how Adenuga got his money? please you need to know the real deal before we can support people
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed by 9ja4eva: 8:59pm On Feb 08, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

9ja4eva are you serious? do you know how Adenuga got his money? please you need to know the real deal before we can support people

Absolutely right.Was jst talking of the fact dt he voluntered to doll out dt amount of money for the foreign coach.Well we really need some good hearts sha.Wat u tink?Wats d real deal?
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed by Mamajama(m): 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2007
So in essence I think the naija celeb need to start giving back to the society that made them who they are.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed by 9ja4eva: 6:33am On Feb 20, 2007
MAMAJAMA:

So in essence I think the naija celeb need to start giving back to the society that made them who they are.

Dont u tink so?Instead of dem eating it alone.
Re: Nigerian Celebrities Should Be Ashamed by hppyromz(m): 7:18am On Oct 02, 2018
https://december2018calendar.info/
http://december2018calendar.com
http://publicholidays2018.net/
Don't ask Nairaland members for contact details (email, phone, bbpin) or investments
Please report any post or topic that violates the rules of Nairaland using the (Report) button.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBA Contestant Barbs Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / Rihanna Vs Teyana Taylor! Twitter Fight / Who Rocked It Better? Singers, Tiwa Savage & Waje In Chic Pant Suit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.