Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694198 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 3:08am On Oct 05, 2017
ibkayee:
Anyone watched Hana Yori Dango? It's probably a bit girly for some guys lol

Currently rewatching Cowboy Bebop just for the fun of it
Try white album 2 if u like romance anime's or kuzu no hontai.... It's a bit adult themed though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 3:09am On Oct 05, 2017
Feraz:
Who's watched the following:

1. Tales of Zestiria
2. The Seven Deadly Sins
3. Death Note
4. Death Parade
5. Guilty Crown (will watch this later once I download the missing episodes)
6. Hajimete no gal. . .
?
Seen all grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 3:11am On Oct 05, 2017
Bbox:
I dont like berserk
I can't believe dis shocked
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ibkayee(f): 9:21am On Oct 05, 2017
cumlord:

Try white album 2 if u like romance anime's or kuzu no hontai.... It's a bit adult themed though
Thanks dear, lol I don't mind

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 9:12pm On Oct 07, 2017
So i just finished Monster

Epic anime...totally mature cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 10:24pm On Oct 07, 2017
Baddestguyp:
So i just finished Monster

Epic anime...totally mature cool
Really?.... Would try it later...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wag008(m): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2017
9jakohai:

Classroom of the Elite......please guys you MUST check this one out if you haven't.

am going to hold you responsible if this one is not interesting o lipsrsealed
9jakohai:

Classroom of the Elite......please guys you MUST check this one out if you haven't.

am going to hold you responsible if this one is not interesting o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 12:52am On Oct 10, 2017
wag008:
am going to hold you responsible if this one is not interesting o lipsrsealed am going to hold you responsible if this one is not interesting o
It's good..... I hope dey make a second season..... Also nanatsu no taizai is also good

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wag008(m): 9:29am On Oct 10, 2017
cumlord:

It's good..... I hope dey make a second season..... Also nanatsu no taizai is also good
I already read nanatsu no taizai manga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wag008(m): 7:07pm On Oct 10, 2017
am I the only one watching dragon ball super?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 10:16pm On Oct 10, 2017
wag008:
am I the only one watching dragon ball super?
I don't think so.... I'm not watching dow cos I have finished manga and I know how it ends
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wag008(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
cumlord:

I don't think so.... I'm not watching dow cos I have finished manga and I know how it ends
but isn't dragon ball super anime faster than its manga?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SkyCityBay1: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
I finished watching this movie with so much thought and emotions flowing through me, that if i try to put them into words, it'll be an insult to what a masterpiece this movie is. I would want anyone that opened this page to please take a small time out of your life to watch this movie, even if you won't watch this video. I guarantee you, you'd be glad and not regret it... And if you do actually watch it,please leave a comment down below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGJYM5XgMcc

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
SkyCityBay1:
I finished watching this movie with so much thought and emotions flowing through me, that if i try to put them into words, it'll be an insult to what a masterpiece this movie is. I would want anyone that opened this page to please take a small time out of your life to watch this movie, even if you won't watch this video. I guarantee you, you'd be glad and not regret it... And if you do actually watch it,please leave a comment down below.

share movie download link pls

*edited

Ive found link

http://www16.soul-anime.us/watch/kimi-no-na-wa-episode-1/
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
wag008:
but isn't dragon ball super anime faster than its manga?
The translation yes but d original no..... I don't want to post spoiler that's y I can't tell u how it ends
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
SkyCityBay1:

Seen it already... It's a nice movie
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by wag008(m): 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
cumlord:

The translation yes but d original no..... I don't want to post spoiler that's y I can't tell u how it ends
okay
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Evening roomies... t12 in the building!!!

Lil'piece of advice for those that do not like Berserk... Receive the FIRE to fall in love in Puck's name.

Go back to 1997 n download it , then shove it down ur throat like u did watery tasteless beans just like the graphics was. But I tell you, you will not remain the same when you get to Berserk 2017
The best I have seen so far this year

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 3:59am On Oct 12, 2017
t12tosin:
Evening roomies... t12 in the building!!!

Lil'piece of advice for those that do not like Berserk... Receive the FIRE to fall in love in Puck's name.

Go back to 1997 n download it , then shove it down ur throat like u did watery tasteless beans just like the graphics was. But I tell you, you will not remain the same when you get to Berserk 2017
The best I have seen so far this year
It mite be awhile before we get another berserk episode and chapter.... The author has been on break for almost a year
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
SkyCityBay1:

Seen the anime. Very very good movie...with a good story
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 6:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
9jakohai:
Morning my fellow animelanders.

So, this past two weeks

1.Have finished the following anime....Restaurant to another world, Classroom of the Elite, Aho Girl, Kaakeguri, Koi to Uso, Shingeki no Bahamut virgin soul, Knight's and Magic and Sakura Quest.

2.Started some old school anime: Kenichi the Mightiest disciple and Macross.

3.Tried to set up a schedule for my anime viewing...not too successful with that.

MY best anime of the just ended Summer 2017 Season

Sakura Quest
Knights and Magic
Koi to Uso
Restaurant to another world
Aho Girl.
Classroom of the elite makes sense..Love the MC

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mhizv(f): 8:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Akame ga kill
Inuyasha
Another
Resident evil:vendetta
Resident evil:degeneration
Resident evil:damnation

Final fantasy:kingsglaive
Final fantasy:spirits within

High school of the dead
Gantz:0
Claymore
Black butler
Code grass
Kill LA kill

These are some of the best out there have fun.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mhizv(f): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Patiently waiting for attack on Titan 3

And Tokyo ghoul the movie,hope its better than that of death note
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 10:31am On Oct 13, 2017
mhizv:
Akame ga kill
Inuyasha
Another

High school of the dead
Claymore
Black butler
Code grass
Kill LA kill

Gantz suck's..... Code geass makes sense o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2017
mhizv:
Patiently waiting for attack on Titan 3

And Tokyo ghoul the movie,hope its better than that of death note
j
So d movie sucked too?.... Thank you o....not watching
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
mhizv:
Akame ga kill
Inuyasha
Another

High school of the dead
Claymore
Black butler
Code grass
Kill LA kill

You left out
Final Fantasy : Advent Children.
It's better than Spirits Within IMO
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sync201(m): 8:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Katekyou hitman reborn
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by t12tosin: 10:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
someone should pls tell me sumtin bout code gease... I downloaded some episodes like ten n can't still figure out what tha hell is going on... something about going against their colonial masters or sumtin , in the process acquired a kind of hypnotic power from a computer phantom to control blah blah bla. n I stopped,

it kinda remind me of darker than black... no head no tail in the actual sense... I need to delete that shit from my HD

what I meant was does Code Gease worth it?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by cumlord(m): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
t12tosin:
someone should pls tell me sumtin bout code gease... I downloaded some episodes like ten n can't still figure out what tha hell is going on... something about going against their colonial masters or sumtin , in the process acquired a kind of hypnotic power from a computer phantom to control blah blah bla. n I stopped,

it kinda remind me of darker than black... no head no tail in the actual sense... I need to delete that shit from my HD

Don't say that o...wat season did u download cos dere are two.... Wat don't u understand so I can explain
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2017
t12tosin:

code geass is awesome...its about revenge
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mhizv(f): 12:31pm On Oct 14, 2017
Kaycee7:
You left out
Final Fantasy : Advent Children.
It's better than Spirits Within IMO
I love advent children also.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mhizv(f): 12:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
cumlord:

Gantz suck's..... Code geass makes sense o

Gantz:0(movie) I like it better than the series though

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.