Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (704599 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
nani667:
So many decent releases this season... This one has to be the best so far...
Nah it's fire Force and Dr stone
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Wroxxane:

Well, he was my favourite character so I lost interest when he was killed off

You have time to be selecting favorite characters... It was even too early to be selecting favorite characters, it was early in the Anime that the dude died... That was when the Anime kicked off... That dude dying was actually great.. He was annoying....
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arthurity1:

Sao might not be a gold star anime but please don't put it in the same league as trash like re zero... Even though sao might not have the best of premise but it is still light-years ahead of re zero. Sao is better in;
Plot
Character development
Synopsis
Soundtrack
The only redeeming qualityof re zero is its animation but that's because it's a new anime
You are fucking stupid how can you compare are trashy anime like sao to re:zero or maybe it's because it's ecchi you fucking degenerate
stop comparing trash to a masterpiece(compared to re zero it is an some other animes) that's like saying high school dxd is better than dragonball

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:05pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigg3369:

Nah it's fire Force and Dr stone

Fire force first episode was decent.. Pretty good actually..., but it is not better tho, so far the fire force MC is looking like one poor man's Natsu...

As for the Dr Stone, that one I would even rate that first episode 2 / 10..... The whole episode ended Up being a bunch of talk no Jutsu... Dude was literally yammering all through the episode
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
nani667:

Fire force first episode was decent.. Pretty good actually..., but it is not better tho, so far the fire force MC is looking like one poor man's Natsu...

As for the Dr Stone, that one I would even rate that first episode 2 / 10..... The whole episode ended Up being a bunch of talk no Jutsu... Dude was literally yammering all through the episode
It's just the first episode afterall it'll get better
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigg3369:

You are fucking stupid how can you compare are trashy anime like sao to re:zero or maybe it's because it's ecchi you fucking degenerate
stop comparing trash to a masterpiece(compared to re zero it is an some other animes) that's like saying high school dxd is better than dragonball
Stop howling like a rabid animal... Re zero is sh!t... Sideways moving sh!t... The plot is rubbish, character development is far below sub-par and yet you call it a masterpiece? Out of everyone I know that has watched the anime, I am the only one that went as far as episode 17... My friends seriously commended me for my perseverance... As at episode 17 the anime was still as erratic, stupid and not making sense as a drunk, mad man that was set ablaze! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ENJOY THAT SH!T!
I intentionally left out the MC from this, when I have strength I would face his own matter.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
Finally Done with Isekai Quartet

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigg3369:

It's just the first episode afterall it'll get better

True that... It is just the first Episode... Even the ones that impressed can also get bad later... So u shall wait and see...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
If you know you know...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arthurity1:

Stop howling like a rabid animal... Re zero is sh!t... Sideways moving sh!t... The plot is rubbish, character development is far below sub-par and yet you call it a masterpiece? Out of everyone I know that has watched the anime, I am the only one that went as far as episode 17... My friends seriously commended me for my perseverance... As at episode 17 the anime was still as erratic, stupid and not making sense as a drunk, mad man that was set ablaze! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ENJOY THAT SH!T!
I intentionally left out the MC from this, when I have strength I would face his own matter.
The story: the witch the hero the Dragon all does ones haven't come yet oh and you can't say that Sao is better
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Bro if you want to laugh your ass off the funniest anime ever is Asobi Asobase y'all won't stop laughing if you watch that shiit
And if you watch the anime I recommend you do not eat while watching it you will choke I can assure you on that
WATCH ASOBI ASOBASE
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
nani667:
If you know you know...
Sauce
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigg3369:

The story: the witch the hero the Dragon all does ones haven't come yet oh and you can't say that Sao is better
Oga that doesn't still save it! In Attack on Titan season 1 there was none of what we see now but there was a build up that made sense but re zero is a different ball of stupid! Frankly I'd put the anime in the same league as taboo tattoo.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arthurity1:

Oga that doesn't still save it! In Attack on Titan season 1 there was none of what we see now but there was a build up that made sense but re zero is a different ball of stupid! Frankly I'd put the anime in the same league as taboo tattoo.
How is re:zero stupid
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigg3369:

How is re:zero stupid
The plot is rubbish... Instead of a straight forward plot where the events that take place link to each, the plot that is haphazard and sideways moving, boringly slow!
Nothing makes sense.
The character development is stupid!
Like I said earlier I don't want to talk about the MC.... I DON'T HAVE STRENGTH FOR THAT ONE!
SAO might not be the best of animes and has several flaws to it but it nowhere as bad as re zero
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
And Danmachi is back...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
nani667:
And Danmachi is back...
EHEN!!! THIS IS THE ONE WE SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT NOT RE ZERO!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ziyech(m): 5:26pm On Jul 13, 2019
who knows where I can download boruto (the latest episodes).
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 6:09pm On Jul 13, 2019
nani667:
And Danmachi is back...
what's the name
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Telvin7(m): 6:12pm On Jul 13, 2019
We are patiently for the season 3

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 7:06pm On Jul 13, 2019
nani667:

You have time to be selecting favorite characters... It was even too early to be selecting favorite characters, it was early in the Anime that the dude died... That was when the Anime kicked off... That dude dying was actually great.. He was annoying....
shocked see finishing!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arthurity1:

The plot is rubbish... Instead of a straight forward plot where the events that take place link to each, the plot that is haphazard and sideways moving, boringly slow!
Nothing makes sense.
The character development is stupid!
Like I said earlier I don't want to talk about the MC.... I DON'T HAVE STRENGTH FOR THAT ONE!
SAO might not be the best of animes and has several flaws to it but it nowhere as bad as re zero
Well it's based on perspective some like the anime some don't, I like it you don't I have no right to insult for doing nothing and also I might have spelt perspective wrong so if I do end up being wrong correct me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
nani667:
And Danmachi is back...
Is this isekai
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 13, 2019
Telvin7:
what's the name
How to be an adventurer
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2019
Arthurity1:

Sao might not be a gold star anime but please don't put it in the same league as trash like re zero... Even though sao might not have the best of premise but it is still light-years ahead of re zero. Sao is better in;
Plot
Character development
Synopsis
Soundtrack
The only redeeming qualityof re zero is its animation but that's because it's a new anime

I have to disagree with you there. Subaru IMO, is a much better character than Kirito who he actually has to suffer for every little achievement. He may not be perfect but he's not boring by any means.

When it comes to plot, SAO got old really fast. On the other hand, Re:Zero was able to hold my attention despite its weak middle part, I was actually somewhat invested in the characters. I could actually relate to Subaru's erratic behaviour. Can't say the same for SAO.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nigg3369:
Bro if you want to laugh your ass off the funniest anime ever is Asobi Asobase y'all won't stop laughing if you watch that shiit
And if you watch the anime I recommend you do not eat while watching it you will choke I can assure you on that
WATCH ASOBI ASOBASE

Plus the ending theme is fire �.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 13, 2019
CoolUsername:

Plus the ending theme is fire �.
Guy the lyrics of that song is insulting to do many people, the opening is peaceful but god the ending
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
CoolUsername:

I have to disagree with you there. Subaru IMO, is a much better character than Kirito who he actually has to suffer for every little achievement. He may not be perfect but he's not boring by any means.

When it comes to plot, SAO got old really fast. On the other hand, Re:Zero was able to hold my attention despite its weak middle part, I was actually somewhat invested in the characters. I could actually relate to Subaru's erratic behaviour. Can't say the same for SAO.
You're a meaningful person
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
Wroxxane:
Why isn't anyone talking about 7seeds?
My sister read the anime. She told me that netflix crapped on the adaptation
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 3:09pm On Jul 14, 2019
nani667:

I have a feeling that you dont watch animes like monster and death note
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 3:10pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigg3369:
WATCH ASOBI ASOBASE

Daily live of highchsool boys, nichijou, cromartie highschool and Hinamatsuri : Are we a joke to you?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Daily live of highchsool boys, nichijou, cromartie highschool and Hinamatsuri : Are we a joke to you?
Not as funny as Asobi Asobase

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (757) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.