Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,406 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (704856 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (757) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
NoonMasamune:

I have a feeling that you dont watch animes like monster and death note

Who doesn't watch Death Note ❓I watch all Anime... All types.... Only the Gay stuff I am not into... Other than that I am down for any Anime... And I have seen plenty...

Only mainstream Anime I can categorically say I have not seen, although I have seen a few episodes and I had to dump it due to the fact that I just could not stomach any more off it, is One Piece.... That Anime is all shades of Garbage, but that is just my opinion sha, before some Gomu Gomu Fanboys will start attacking me

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
Some epic looking enemies in today's Episode.... This Anime never disappoints in the art department.... Epic... The real fight starts next episode

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
nani667:

Who doesn't watch Death Note ❓I watch all Anime... All types.... Only the Gay stuff I am not into... Other than that I am down for any Anime... And I have seen plenty...

Only mainstream Anime I can categorically say I have not seen, although I have seen a few episodes and I had to dump it due to the fact that I just could not stomach any more off it, is One Piece.... That Anime is all shades of Garbage, but that is just my opinion sha, before some Gomu Gomu Fanboys will start attacking me
Why this cover looking so old and
One piece
Bleach
Naruto
Dragonball
Gintama
Are the best animes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
nani667:
Some epic looking enemies in today's Episode.... This Anime never disappoints in the art department.... Epic... The real fight starts next episode
He dies they all die, zenitsu does a new technique
Wind pillar, mist pillar, sound pillar, fire pillar(dies)
Insect pillar(second upper demon eats her),snake pillar, love pillar, water pillar( beginning guy )
Second demon was the person who killed inosuke mother and Nezuko can walk under the son so muzan wants to eat her to become the ultimate demon, first pillar Guy is tanjirou ancestors brother which is also the mist pillars Great Great grandfather, sound Ninja retired cause he lost an arm
The second, third, fifth, 6th demons are all dead
Just remaining the fourth, one, and muzan

More spoilers coming soon
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:16pm On Jul 14, 2019
Angry Gang ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nigg3369:

Insect pillar(second upper demon eats her),snake pillar, love pillar, water pillar( beginning guy )
Second demon was the person who killed inosuke mother and Nezuko can walk under the son so muzan wants to eat her to become the ultimate demon, first pillar Guy is tanjirou ancestors brother which is also the mist pillars Great Great grandfather, sound Ninja retired cause he lost an arm

well played niggar well played.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Leviana(f): 11:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
Well I decided to try something way under the radar of mainstream and found Nanbaka and even tho I had no previous knowledge, I enjoyed it so much I had to go read the manga.

P. S
The manga is fully coloured which is a first for me

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:27pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arthurity1:

Stop howling like a rabid animal... Re zero is sh!t... Sideways moving sh!t... The plot is rubbish, character development is far below sub-par and yet you call it a masterpiece? Out of everyone I know that has watched the anime, I am the only one that went as far as episode 17... My friends seriously commended me for my perseverance... As at episode 17 the anime was still as erratic, stupid and not making sense as a drunk, mad man that was set ablaze! AND YOU EXPECT ME TO ENJOY THAT SH!T!
I intentionally left out the MC from this, when I have strength I would face his own matter.
Re zero was way better than SOA pls...i criticize animes a lot...and i know Re zero was way better...tho i liked SAO cos of kirito

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 12:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
Arthurity1:

Wait a minute! You are watching that crap called re zero and yet you have the balls to critique sao!

Lmao...nani nah nutcase
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:06pm On Jul 15, 2019

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 2:09pm On Jul 15, 2019
nani667:

Wait the first pic nah sage mode mimics?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ahmadjr(m): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2019
Nigg3369:

You know this is really stupid right. You read the manga and come here to drop spoilers, does that make you feel smart or something? I don't remember anyone asking for spoilers here.
It is really uncalled for man

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Topmaike007(m): 9:45am On Jul 16, 2019
Who is watching Castlevania?I love the dammn series abeg
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:36am On Jul 16, 2019
Topmaike007:
The question should be "who has watched castlevania?"
And yes the series is dope.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:37am On Jul 16, 2019
Watched Bem episode 1... I have to say, I was really underwhelmed but it wasn't bad.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Topmaike007(m): 12:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Arthurity1:

The question should be "who has watched castlevania?"
And yes the series is dope.
thanks for the correction Bro
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SMUAG(m): 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Topmaike007:

Where can I download it?
If you know kindly help me out. Thanks!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
SMUAG:

Where can I download it?
well if you want high quality mid blowing graphics go to chiaanime but I'd you just want to watch anyhow quality and your OK with it go to o2tvseries.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 5:34pm On Jul 16, 2019
Guys, how do I download from kiss cartoon.
I can't find a download button on the site.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Thegamingorca(m): 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
nani667:

Looks epic

Thanks for sharing

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Daily live of highchsool boys, nichijou, cromartie highschool and Hinamatsuri : Are we a joke to you?

Where was the joke in Nichijou?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
nani667:

Doesn't watch gay stuff.

Watches Death Note.

Pick one.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:22pm On Jul 16, 2019
Latest episode was a bit more reasonable thanks to the new guy... Seems we have a Villain

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:25pm On Jul 16, 2019
This one never disappoints.... Great Episode ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
nani667:
This one never disappoints.... Great Episode ✔️
Is this fairy gone?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ahmadjr(m): 9:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
Arthurity1:

Is this fairy gone?

Nope, it's To the abandoned sacred beasts
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ahmadjr(m): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2019
beautifully done. Violet Evergarden✔

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2019
NoonMasamune:

Daily live of highchsool boys, nichijou, cromartie highschool and Hinamatsuri : Are we a joke to you?
wink...don't forget Grand Blue too

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Wroxxane: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
Leviana:
Well I decided to try something way under the radar of mainstream and found Nanbaka and even tho I had no previous knowledge, I enjoyed it so much I had to go read the manga.

P. S
The manga is fully coloured which is a first for me
Souda nei... * rushes to chai anime, inserts "nanbaka" into the search query. Lucky! * Arigato kiss
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Topmaike007(m): 11:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
SMUAG:

Where can I download it?
just download this app Cyberflix apk with chrome and search for it there
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ahmadjr(m): 7:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 4:05pm On Jul 17, 2019
I'm thinking of watching Dr Stone but the art reminds me of zetman. hope they are not related

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (757) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.