Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,456 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693934 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2019
✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 8:41am On Sep 28, 2019
nani667:
✔️
shudders they look like gangsters.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:19am On Sep 28, 2019
nani667:
✔️
this looks really dope. especially NARUTO
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2019
Anyone here follow Kaguya-sama?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2019
Rengoku!!!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 1:45am On Sep 29, 2019
Boy oh boy Kimetsu no yaiba has ended with a bang, the level of animations and details maintained with consistency through the season has been astonishing.

and did you see the way oga fem Jackson was just slaughtering those lower moons like flies, inside a multi dimensional castle across time and space controlled by a biwa playing demoness. Let me stop before I explode,

Anyways animations .......................... Check.
Emotional moments....................... Check
Awesome Choreographed fights ......... Check.
Story ................ Check
Smoll shrinking imoto ................ Check.

Ladies and gentlemen your anime MVP of the year.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:55am On Sep 29, 2019
mrMeen:
Boy oh boy Kimetsu no yaiba has ended with a bang, the level of animations and details maintained with consistency through the season has been astonishing.

and did you see the way oga fem Jackson was just slaughtering those lower moons like flies, inside a multi dimensional castle across time and space controlled by a biwa playing demoness. Let me stop before I explode,

Anyways animations .......................... Check.
Emotional moments....................... Check
Awesome Choreographed fights ......... Check.
Story ................ Check
Smoll shrinking imoto ................ Check.

Ladies and gentlemen your anime MVP of the year.
Kibutsuji is truly the king of demons... A fu*king heartless monster.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:26am On Sep 29, 2019
Nova15:
Naruto as an anime is just amazing shocked kiss
Ramen Ichiraku............ Catering to shinobi across generations
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 8:37am On Sep 29, 2019
Mark23:
Rengoku!!!
I just watched ep 1 this morning, and I'm already liking it. I'm definitely watching it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:54am On Sep 29, 2019
Anime finally ended.... Kibuzuji Muzan on some Orochimaru levels.... Gender Bender Ninjutsu

1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2019
For me this is probably the best episode of the season

No fights involved but very intriguing from start to finish

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Oluwadare316(m): 1:25pm On Sep 29, 2019
nani667:
For me this is probably the best episode of the season

No fights involved but very intriguing from start to finish

pls I need names of interesting anime to download.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 2:04pm On Sep 29, 2019
Oluwadare316:

pls I need names of interesting anime to download.
Shingeki no Kyojin, One Piece, Kimetsu no Yaiba
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
finished kimetsu no Yaiba season 1. can't wait for the movie. muzan is a really scary villain.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2019
nani667:
Anime finally ended.... Kibuzuji Muzan on some Orochimaru levels.... Gender Bender Ninjutsu
that last lower kizuki reminds me of furata from Tokyo ghoul
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 10:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
nani667:
Female muzan is kinda fine tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:47pm On Sep 29, 2019
All caught up with Vinland Saga ✔️

This prince that they have been spamming in the Opening, as soon as I saw him I was thinking he would be one OP epic warrior, dude was uselessness.... And dude wasn't even a dude sef

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2019
Jake420:

Female muzan is kinda fine tho
Something is wrong with you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 9:44am On Sep 30, 2019
CapedBaldy:

that last lower kizuki reminds me of furata from Tokyo ghoul
That demon will cause so much trouble, it seems the lower 5 that Imoika killed is the longest serving of the lower five. I wonder how powerful the upper five will be and why is Kibutschi so adamant about killing Tanjiro? He/she is afraid of Tanjiro but I can't figure out why
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 10:02am On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:

That demon will cause so much trouble, it seems the lower 5 that Imoika killed is the longest serving of the lower five. I wonder how powerful the upper five will be and why is Kibutschi so adamant about killing Tanjiro? He/she is afraid of Tanjiro but I can't figure out why

I think he had an encounter with a demon slayer with hanafuda like earrings before, probably Tanjiro ancestor or something.

He had a flashblack in one of the older episodes where he was almost killed by this hanafuda earring demon slayer. Maybe he's seeing Tanjiro with his hanafuda earring as a likely threat too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 10:06am On Sep 30, 2019
Nova15:

I think he had an encounter with a demon slayer with hanafuda like earrings before, probably Tanjiro ancestor or something.

He had a flashblack in one of the older episodes where he was almost killed by this hanafuda earring demon slayer. Maybe he's seeing Tanjiro with his hanafuda earring as a likely threat too.
Well considering how he dispatched the lower five yesterday and how strong the upper 5 might be, I don't think he has anything to fear except plot armour. Because on this form the current Hashira need to all fight him to stand a chance
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 10:12am On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:

Well considering how he dispatched the lower five yesterday and how strong the upper 5 might be, I don't think he has anything to fear except plot armour. Because on this form the current Hashira need to all fight him to stand a chance

I think you're under estimating the Hashiras. Did you see the way Tomioka took out Rui? Rui didn't even see him coming and Rui is one of the long serving lower five.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:20am On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:

Or maybe just he wants Tanjiro to get stronger, so he will be a Challenge for him...or something like that.. If he wanted Tanjiro dead he could have casually sent a higher level Kizuki already, since he is fully aware that the Lower levels keep getting wiped out
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 10:47am On Sep 30, 2019
nani667:

Or maybe just he wants Tanjiro to get stronger, so he will be a Challenge for him...or something like that.. If he wanted Tanjiro dead he could have casually sent a higher level Kizuki already, since he is fully aware that the Lower levels keep getting wiped out

Sending an upper moon after tanjiro is like sending a SWAT team after a shoplifter. Tanjiro isn't strong enough to defeat a lower moon yet. Now he has sent the strongest lower moon after giving him a major boost. To Muzan, this should be more than enough to take care of Tanjiro. Also, the difference in power between consecutive moons is great (um 1>>>>um2>>>um3...), so lm1 is way stronger than rui that almost killed Tanjiro.

Besides the Upper moons may have their own mission.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Jake420: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:

Something is wrong for saying a character is beautiful when some of you be jerking off to hentai or even fairy tail ecchi.
Amazing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:
it's true though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:

You can try reading the manga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 4:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
What happened to Tanjiro's dad?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 4:16pm On Sep 30, 2019
I have a feeling his father might have be the person using those earrings before handing them over to him, or his mum.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
I think his father was a badass demon slayer who could have stood head to head with kitbusuji. Although I'm just at ep 15 sha.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by JJOF(m): 4:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
Does anybody know where I can download One Piece Stampede?

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.