Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,481 members, 7,812,478 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:00 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (134) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693941 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:22pm On Sep 30, 2019
JJOF:
I think his father was a badass demon slayer who could have stood head to head with kitbusuji. Although I'm just at ep 15 sha.
Tanjiro's dad wasn't a demon slayer. If he was one, he would have told Tanjiro about demons and the demon slayer corps.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mark23:

Tanjiro's dad wasn't a demon slayer. If he was one, he would have told Tanjiro about demons and the demon slayer corps.
Doesn't prove anything. Perhaps he didn't want the life of a demon slayer for Tanjiro or any of his children. But he did tell Tanjiro something about breathing in that flashback during the fight against Rui.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Doesn't prove anything. Perhaps he didn't want the life of a demon slayer for Tanjiro or any of his children. But he did tell Tanjiro something about breathing in that flashback during the fight against Rui.
Yes, he knew about breathing techniques, but he wasn't a demon slayer.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mark23:

Sending an upper moon after tanjiro is like sending a SWAT team after a shoplifter. Tanjiro isn't strong enough to defeat a lower moon yet. Now he has sent the strongest lower moon after giving him a major boost. To Muzan, this should be more than enough to take care of Tanjiro. Also, the difference in power between consecutive moons is great (um 1>>>>um2>>>um3...), so lm1 is way stronger than rui that almost killed Tanjiro.

Besides the Upper moons may have their own mission.

My point is Kibuzuji Muzan is aware that Hashiras can show up at anytime, so even though Tanjiro isn't strong enough to defeat the Lower Kizuki, the appearance of one Hashira means total Wipeout for the Kizuki, which was why Kibuzuji was pissed with the Lower Kizuki and decided to do away with them, cos they kept getting wiped out by Hashiras and were always replaced... All this into consideration, if Kibuzuji really wanted Tanjiro dead desperately, sending a Higher Kizuki would have been what he would have done, as those would be able to handle Hashiras if they showed up to save Tanjiro ✔️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 5:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
nani667:

My point is Kibuzuji Muzan is aware that Hashiras can show up at anytime, so even though Tanjiro isn't strong enough to defeat the Lower Kizuki, the appearance of one Hashira means total Wipeout for the Kizuki, which was why Kibuzuji was pissed with the Lower Kizuki and decided to do away with them, cos they kept getting wiped out by Hashiras and were always replaced... All this into consideration, if Kibuzuji really wanted Tanjiro dead desperately, sending a Higher Kizuki would have been what he would have done, as those would be able to handle Hashiras if they showed up to save Tanjiro ✔️

You're right. All I can say is, keep watching. I don't want to drop spoilers
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:09pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mark23:

Yes, he knew about breathing techniques, but he wasn't a demon slayer.
Muzan remembers a demon slayer with hanafuda earrings. Emphasis on demon slayer. The hanafuda earrings have been passed down the Kamado family from generation to generation. Safe to say the family comes from a long line of demon slayers. A line so long they had their own patented breathing technique.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 6:26pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
Muzan remembers a demon slayer with hanafuda earrings. Emphasis on demon slayer. The hanafuda earrings have been passed down the Kamado family from generation to generation. Safe to say the family comes from a long line of demon slayers. A line so long they had their own patented breathing technique.
I'm a manga reader guy
Besides, from the hashira meeting, we know that the demon slayer corps haven't encountered Muzan in recent times. If that guy in Muzan's flashback was Tanjiro's dad, they probably would have mentioned something like "a couple of years ago, a certain slayer managed to corner Muzan" in that episode.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 8:11pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nova15:

I think you're under estimating the Hashiras. Did you see the way Tomioka took out Rui? Rui didn't even see him coming and Rui is one of the long serving lower five.
Yet the upper 5 have remained unchanged for 100 years according to Kibutschi, the Hashiras may be strong but the upper 5 are stronger one vs one unless the Hashiras fight in group, Zenitsu's master and Tanjiro's master are both retired Hashiras yet I don't think they so dope as to be powerful enough to scare Kibutschi... Kibutschi isn't even afraid of the head of the demon slayers corps but he is scared or bothered cos of a kid with earrings
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:

Yet the upper 5 have remained unchanged for 100 years according to Kibutschi, the Hashiras may be strong but the upper 5 are stronger one vs one unless the Hashiras fight in group, Zenitsu's master and Tanjiro's master are both retired Hashiras yet I don't think they so dope as to be powerful enough to scare Kibutschi... Kibutschi isn't even afraid of the head of the demon slayers corps but he is scared or bothered cos of a kid with earrings
Upper 6 not 5.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 8:13pm On Sep 30, 2019
nani667:

Or maybe Kibutschi is so proud of his upper 6 he doesn't want them to be involved with the squabbles of the lower five and Hashiras and only sends them as a last resort
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 8:14pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mark23:

Upper 6 not 5.
Thank you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 8:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
Kaycee7:
The fire breathing or the water breathing?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 8:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
IKON360:

I don't think he's scared of what he is now, he's scared of what he'll become.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Nova15:

I don't think he's scared of what he is now, he's scared of what he'll become.
Well I found what Naruto became, I will also find out what Tanjiro will become
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:53pm On Sep 30, 2019
Mark23:

You're right. All I can say is, keep watching. I don't want to drop spoilers

Till next season... I am not really a fan of Manga so na to focus on other things till a new season begins... Some nice releases coming up from next week
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:55pm On Sep 30, 2019
Ranking

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:53am On Oct 01, 2019
Mark23:

I'm a manga reader guy
Besides, from the hashira meeting, we know that the demon slayer corps haven't encountered Muzan in recent times. If that guy in Muzan's flashback was Tanjiro's dad, they probably would have mentioned something like "a couple of years ago, a certain slayer managed to corner Muzan" in that episode.
Tanjiro is, at least, 16. So his dad could have even encountered Muzan before he was born. Wouldn't exactly be recent now, would it?
If being a manga reader is your way of trying to tell me you know some information that hasn't been shown in the anime, let's just stop now. I abhor spoilers.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:54am On Oct 01, 2019
IKON360:

The fire breathing or the water breathing?
Fire breathing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:07am On Oct 01, 2019
Elite ✔️✔️

Villains that can manufacture Oppai >>>

1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 3:43am On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Tanjiro is, at least, 16. So his dad could have even encountered Muzan before he was born. Wouldn't exactly be recent now, would it?
If being a manga reader is your way of trying to tell me you know some information that hasn't been shown in the anime, let's just stop now. I abhor spoilers.
Tanjiro was like 13 at the beginning. 13 years would be relatively recent considering the fact that the corps has existed for over a hundred years. And it is not a spoiler. It should be obvious at this point in the anime.
Their master let Tanjiro know that he knew about Tamayo, a demon that doesn't attack humans (something the others clearly hadn't encountered before), he would have definitely known if Tanjiro's dad was a slayer, so why wouldn't he have told Tanjiro about it.
Hell, even the reaction of the hashiras when they learnt that someone (Tanjiro) had met Muzan. You notice how they asked "what did he look like?" "What are his abilities?". They even stated that no hashira has ever come in contact with him. So you're saying Tanjiro's dad was a slayer that managed to corner Muzan by himself without being a hashira? Or maybe he met Muzan and didn't share information on him with the other slayers?

They don't need to explicitly tell you that that person wasn't Tanjiro's dad. So many things won't make sense if it was.

But believe what you want to believe sha, no problem.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:26am On Oct 01, 2019
Mark23:

Tanjiro was like 13 at the beginning. 13 years would be relatively recent considering the fact that the corps has existed for over a hundred years. And it is not a spoiler. It should be obvious at this point in the anime.
Their master let Tanjiro know that he knew about Tamayo, a demon that doesn't attack humans (something the others clearly hadn't encountered before), he would have definitely known if Tanjiro's dad was a slayer, so why wouldn't he have told Tanjiro about it.
Hell, even the reaction of the hashiras when they learnt that someone (Tanjiro) had met Muzan. You notice how they asked "what did he look like?" "What are his abilities?". They even stated that no hashira has ever come in contact with him. So you're saying Tanjiro's dad was a slayer that managed to corner Muzan by himself without being a hashira? Or maybe he met Muzan and didn't share information on him with the other slayers?

They don't need to explicitly tell you that that person wasn't Tanjiro's dad. So many things won't make sense if it was.

I could say the same to you. I'm still waiting for more information as the story unfolds. You're the one jumping to conclusions based only on what we know so far in a still developing story. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and let events unfold.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 7:45am On Oct 01, 2019
Mark23:

What's the difference between flame and fire breathing?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 7:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
I could say the same to you. I'm still waiting for more information as the story unfolds. You're the one jumping to conclusions based only on what we know so far in a still developing story. Let's just keep our fingers crossed and let events unfold.

He's actually not jumping to conclusion

That earring wearing swordsman is not related in anyway to the kamados.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:48am On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:

He's actually not jumping to conclusion

That earring wearing swordsman is not related in anyway to the kamados.

This better not be spoilers from the manga.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
This better not be spoilers from the manga.

You keep hoping this better not be spoilers from the manga.
Yet you keep insisting on your argument of whom the hanafuda earring wearing op is with someone who has read the manga in it's totality.

Manga readers are having a field day with all of your postulates and theories
grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 8:03am On Oct 01, 2019
IKON360:

What's the difference between flame and fire breathing?

The insect hashira said you should ask the flame hashira grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:16am On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:

You keep hoping this better not be spoilers from the manga.
Yet you keep insisting on your argument of whom the hanafuda earring wearing op is with someone who has read the manga in it's totality.

Manga readers are having a field day with all of your postulates and theories
grin
Well Heavens forbid I try to discuss an anime I'm watching with someone because I don't read manga. Manga readers can as well, denote when they're bringing manga facts into a discussion. Some of us don't really like spoilers.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 8:27am On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Well Heavens forbid I try to discuss an anime I'm watching with someone because I don't read manga. Manga readers can as well, denote when they're bringing manga facts into a discussion. Some of us don't really like spoilers.

Best thing to do will be to stop hinting at it entirely and wallow in that blissful ignorance for the next few years.

I almost envy you
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:31am On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:

Best thing to do will be to stop hinting at it entirely and wallow in that blissful ignorance for the next few years.

I almost envy you
Some anime have been known to veer away or make changes to the source material. Though I really hope they don't try this with Kimetsu no Yaiba. It rarely turns out well when the studio messes with the storyline or characters.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2019
Kaycee7:
Some anime have been known to veer away or make changes to the source material. Though I really hope they don't try this with Kimetsu no Yaiba. It rarely turns out well when the studio messes with the storyline or characters.

The only veering that has happened so far will be bringing up fillers left for later in the manga upfront. And it made that bit of the manga make a little sense.
Besides that...The manga is being followed hook line and sinker in its entirety.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nietsche: 8:43am On Oct 01, 2019
If anything ufotable is paying attention to the script with strict precision and prolonging the entire thing.

I'm surprised they've come up to speed and are at a fourth complete of the mangas length right now.

Although it's going to be hectic for them from here on out. Cos each fight will now be spanning atleast 2 seasons lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IKON360(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2019
Nietsche:

The insect hashira said you should ask the flame hashira grin
Lol dude!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) (137) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.