Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,673 members, 7,813,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (694309 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:18am On Feb 19, 2020
Nova15:

Black clover
H×H
If nairaland had a love button, I would be smashing it on this comment!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:20am On Feb 19, 2020
nani667:
Gilgamesh making things happen
I wonder why Gilgamesh is a good guy here... In other fates, he was a complete scumbag
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 12:21am On Feb 19, 2020
Thegamingorca:

HxH lol don't know why you think so sha

So you are on your own
HxH is overrated
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:33am On Feb 19, 2020
famep:
what anime do u thlnk is Ovarated.
Naruto Shippuden

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 12:38am On Feb 19, 2020
Arthurity1:

I wonder why Gilgamesh is a good guy here... In other fates, he was a complete scumbag
this Gilgamesh is alive and living during the golden age of humans where he is king, the reason why he is a douche bag is because the humans of the modern era has become dependant and weak, that was not the reason he shunned the gods and turned his back to them, the nerve.

another reason is that this Gilgamesh is the one after the journey of immortality after Enkidus death he is much wiser and calm
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 4:18pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nova15:

Black clover H×H
if you think hxh is ovarated then u need help...smh
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 4:28pm On Feb 19, 2020
famep:

if you think hxh is ovarated then u need help...smh

That's still don't make it any less overrated.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 6:03pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nova15:

That's still don't make it any less overrated.
you the type of guy that thinks naruto is perfect and hxh is overrated
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:07pm On Feb 19, 2020
famep:

you the type of guy that thinks naruto is perfect and hxh is overrated

I never mentioned Naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ope122(m): 7:13pm On Feb 19, 2020
Nova15:

Black clover
H×H

What do you mean by black clover.Because
all I see in bc is an underrated show
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:02pm On Feb 19, 2020
Started Season 1

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by MrReeseG(m): 8:32pm On Feb 19, 2020
famep:

Naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by adamx23(m): 11:06am On Feb 20, 2020
Arthurity1:

Which of the dates is this?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:19pm On Feb 20, 2020
adamx23:

Which of the dates is this?
The currently running Grand Order
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 3:48pm On Feb 20, 2020
Kaycee7:
The currently running Grand Order
looks like someone has to go and play the gacha game
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:10pm On Feb 20, 2020
Dr Stone 10/10

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:44am On Feb 21, 2020
famep:

Demon Slayer: An entertaining show. But people were treating it like the second coming of Christ

Death Note: Really strong beginning, very weak middle, weak ending. Good finale though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:46am On Feb 21, 2020
Ope122:

What do you mean by black clover.Because
all I see in bc is an underrated show

Black Clover is generic, derivative, uninspired shounen tripe. I still watch the fvck out of it, though.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:47am On Feb 21, 2020
Arthurity1:

HxH is overrated

I just can't understand how someone can say this, do you mind explaining why?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:57am On Feb 21, 2020
famep:
why do people belive naruto is better than Hxh

Because Naruto is the first anime they ever watched and they were probably like 12 years old, so nostalgia colours their judgement.
Naruto is a good anime in its own right but HxH completely blows most anime (or shows for that matter) out of the water.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2020
nani667:
Gilgamesh making things happen
anime looks cool whats the name
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 8:29pm On Feb 21, 2020
CoolUsername:

Demon Slayer: An entertaining show. But people were treating it like the second coming of Christ

Death Note: Really strong beginning, very weak middle, weak ending. Good finale though

i agree with the demon slayer par. I don't care about Death note
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 8:39pm On Feb 21, 2020
CoolUsername:

Because Naruto is the first anime they ever watched and they were probably like 12 years old, so nostalgia colours their judgement.
[b]Naruto is a good anime [/b]in its own right but HxH completely blows most anime (or shows for that matter) out of the water.
lol tbh naruto was the first anime i watched and i liked it straight away everyone has diff opinion no doubt like it or not one of the biggest anime out there is still naruto cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
MrReeseG:

Naruto
I disagree...Naruto is underrated...
What other anime do people argue plot and battles for years without conclusion...the battle system alone is far ahead of every other work of art...the way each technique works, each Jutsu leading to the other etc...
Forget it Naruto is far underrated...
Plot that spans generations...there is nothing like Naruto and probably never will be...

Still it's not perfect

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
CoolUsername:

yh, demon slayer is good but overrated...
I may agree with you for death note anime, but for death note manga? It's not underrated at all...it's awesome
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05pm On Feb 21, 2020
CoolUsername:

Naruto is a good anime in its own right but HxH completely blows most anime (or shows for that matter) out of the water.
calm down...HXH has its good sides and is not perfect...Naruto also has its good sides...

Despite HxH doing some things better than Naruto... overall Naruto is better I think
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 11:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
Baddestguyp:
calm down...HXH has its good sides and is not perfect...Naruto also has its good sides...

Despite HxH doing some things better than Naruto... overall Naruto is better I think
HXH iS far better than naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by famep(m): 12:05am On Feb 22, 2020
aBaddestguyp:
What other anime do people argue plot and battles for years without conclusion...the battle system alone is far ahead of every other work of art...the way each technique works, each Jutsu leading to the other etc...
Plot that spans generations...there is nothing like Naruto and probably never will be...

Still it's not perfect
whats there about the plot of naruto. And you can't compare chakra to nen,nen is more explained than chakra

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:33am On Feb 22, 2020
Airyprince:
anime looks cool whats the name

✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:27am On Feb 22, 2020
Baddestguyp:

Still it's not perfect
I'll agree if you're talking about Naruto alone but where I get off the bus is if you include Shippuden. There's a whole ton of anime out there with better battles than Naruto Shippuden. Power levels kept fluctuating in Shippuden and don't get me started on the asspulls. People argue Naruto because they're casuals who only know Naruto as their main anime. Delve into anime proper and you won't even have time to talk about Naruto again.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:46am On Feb 22, 2020
Kaycee7:
I'll agree if you're talking about Naruto alone but where I get off the bus is if you include Shippuden. There's a whole ton of anime out there with better battles than Naruto Shippuden. Power levels kept fluctuating in Shippuden and don't get me started on the asspulls. People argue Naruto because they're casuals who only know Naruto as their main anime. Delve into anime proper and you won't even have time to talk about Naruto again.
very wrong...I've been on anime groups and I'm still presently in one...with hundreds of anime fans who watch hundreds of anime...they're otakus...yet literarily everyday they argue Naruto...despite they all finishing it years back
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:47am On Feb 22, 2020
famep:

HXH iS far better than naruto
like I said...both have their strengths, both have where they pass the other...
I believe neither is far superior...but overall Naruto should be slightly better

(1) (2) (3) ... (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.