Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,234 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (161) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695168 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2020
Sayotsuki:

IKR I was solo leveling but I don’t think they’re gonna adapt it

Patience is a virtue. It took them decades to adapt stuff like Vinland Saga and Dorohedoro. If the first wave of manhua adaptations (Noblesse, ToH, and GoH) is successful, I guarantee that Crunchyroll would move on to others like Solo Leveling.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2020
CapedBaldy:

It's not hate. KNY is okay but there were much better shows last year.
Attack on Titan s3 pt2
Mob Psycho 2
Dr stone
Vinland saga
One punch man 2
Did this nigga just say Dr Stone is better than Kimetsu no Yaiba? WTF!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 7:20am On Mar 03, 2020
Kaycee7:

I thought o was the only one that saw this o. I just weak for the matter.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:06am On Mar 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Oh yes this nigga did.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 12:42pm On Mar 03, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Oh yes this nigga did.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 4:40pm On Mar 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
[/quote] grin[quote author=Kaycee7 post=87130511]

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 8:36pm On Mar 04, 2020
CoolUsername:

Patience is a virtue. It took them decades to adapt stuff like Vinland Saga and Dorohedoro. If the first wave of manhua adaptations (Noblesse, ToH, and GoH) is successful, I guarantee that Crunchyroll would move on to others like Solo Leveling.

I can’t wait for the season 2 of Vinland saga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 8:43pm On Mar 04, 2020
Rushmore:
Guys, please I link for anime download.

Cartoonsarea.xyz
wco.tv( English Dub only)
Animepahe.com
Animeheaven.es
Chia-anime.tv
AnimeUltima.eu
gogoanime1.com
9anime.ru
Animerush.tv
Animeland.us

Animekayo.com
Animekaizoku.com
AnimEncodes.com
AnimeDimension.me
Darklegends60mb
AniDL.org

You’re welcome
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 9:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
A solid 9/10.
I'm starting to like romance/slice of life anime these days. They tend to keep you hooked up until the last minute, unlike some shonen genres that have been saturated with clichéd, mediocre stories.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Yksulaimon02(m): 10:37pm On Mar 07, 2020
nani667:
Gilgamesh making things happen
Everybody respect Gilgamesh when he was a bad guy in other infact some love him in other fates
I think everyone would love him as a good guy in grand order(I haven't seen it)
I still like as Shiro finished him in staynight sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 10:39pm On Mar 07, 2020
When is Demon Slayer the movie going to be released??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 10:40pm On Mar 07, 2020
Sayotsuki:

I can’t wait for the season 2 of Vinland saga

Thorfinn was a waste!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Yksulaimon02(m): 11:10pm On Mar 07, 2020
PreciousDev:
Am new here..i love vinland saga, seven deadly sins, deadman wonderland, demon slayer(my first and favourite anime), mob psycho 100, fire force, one punch man!
Lātom
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Yksulaimon02(m): 11:23pm On Mar 07, 2020
nani667:
lipsrsealed
Sasuke will still win with intelligence and perfect uchiha control of the rinnegan and you forgot how danzo wasted numerous sharingan in their battle only on izanagi because he couldn't use them very well
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:45pm On Mar 08, 2020
acekhalifa:
A solid 9/10.
I'm starting to like romance/slice of life anime these days. They tend to keep you hooked up until the last minute, unlike some shonen genres that have been saturated with clichéd, mediocre stories.

Yup... Romance/Slice of life are surprisingly good, most of Them anyway... Although this particular one you posted, I did not really like it much, I abandoned it after like 2 to 3 episodes... The MC was annoying...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yksulaimon02:

Everybody respect Gilgamesh when he was a bad guy in other infact some love him in other fates
I think everyone would love him as a good guy in grand order(I haven't seen it)
I still like as Shiro finished him in staynight sha

He is much better as a good guy ✔️

You should see the Grand Order ✔️✔️

I did not like Shiro..annoying dude..

Archer Emiya >>>>

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:53pm On Mar 08, 2020
PreciousDev:

Thorfinn was a waste!

Epic waste of space ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:58pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yksulaimon02:

Sasuke will still win with intelligence and perfect uchiha control of the rinnegan and you forgot how danzo wasted numerous sharingan in their battle only on izanagi because he couldn't use them very well

Sasgay only survived that fight because of Karin tho... If it was only Sasgay and Danzo Sasgayʼs story would have ended there...

Same with their fight vs Killer Bee, Killer Bee basically killed him twice..., Karin brought him back the first time and then Juugo the second time.. Sasgay is the undisputed President of the “Almost Died” club

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 1:00pm On Mar 08, 2020
Recommended ✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 1:25pm On Mar 08, 2020
PreciousDev:

Thorfinn was a waste!

The guy is annoying i know but this is just the prologue of the anime so I believe in the other seasons there will be more room for the development of his character
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 4:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Is anybody watching Darwin's Game here?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 4:36pm On Mar 08, 2020
dudes animepahe don't seem to have the episode 19 of grand order and chiaanime's was not fully uploaded any other easy to navigate website
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:30pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nova15:
Is anybody watching Darwin's Game here?

Sweet Episode this week smiley

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 5:31pm On Mar 08, 2020
Yksulaimon02:

Lātom

Lātom..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 5:32pm On Mar 08, 2020
Sayotsuki:

The guy is annoying i know but this is just the prologue of the anime so I believe in the other seasons there will be more room for the development of his character

I just pray cos a child of Thors must never waste.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 5:35pm On Mar 08, 2020
nani667:

Epic waste of space ✔️

Asin..what annoyed and made me happy most was how Canute become my favourite character over Thorfinn that just wanted Revenge over his father's death..

Ps. I rep Askaald.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2020
PreciousDev:

Asin..what annoyed and made me happy most was how Canute become my favourite character over Thorfinn that just wanted Revenge over his father's death..

Ps. I rep Askaald.

Bets character in the anime was definitely Askellad ✔️

Canute just became a bit relevant in the last few episodes... The anime was basically the story of Askellad wink

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 6:39pm On Mar 08, 2020
nani667:

Sweet Episode this week smiley

I just started today and after 4 episodes, I'm already hooked.

So the masked lady is tripping for Sudo too?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 8:27pm On Mar 08, 2020
nani667:

Bets character in the anime was definitely Askellad ✔️

Canute just became a bit relevant in the last few episodes... The anime was basically the story of Askellad wink

Chai..especially when he explains how he kill his own father.

That guy is a awesome bastard.

Abeg when will Demon Slayer the movie be out??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lapazi(m): 8:42pm On Mar 08, 2020
WHo else is watching Netflix’s castlevania?

The best anime on air right now �
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 8:47pm On Mar 08, 2020
nani667:

Yup... Romance/Slice of life is surprisingly good, most of Them anyway... Although this particular one you posted, I did not really like it much, I abandoned it after like 2 to 3 episodes... The MC was annoying...
The mc's character is far from annoying. The only problem(which wasnt bad) I had with his character, alongside the main cast's was the way they tackled some issues in the series. It just seemed to mature for their age.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:09pm On Mar 08, 2020
Nova15:

I just started today and after 4 episodes, I'm already hooked.

So the masked lady is tripping for Sudo too?

Seems that way.... Kaname is one of those Harem protagonists... So more girls will still fall for him...

(1) (2) (3) ... (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.