Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695032 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:47pm On Feb 26, 2020
RX480:

Tower of God is getting an anime!?

First, Tower of God. Does this mean that there's hope for Solo Leveling?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:26pm On Feb 26, 2020
Mark23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDBzWhfN3hI

Tower of god anime trailer is out! I pray the studio does a good job.

Just watched the video. After so long Tower of God, God of Highschool, and Noblesse are finally getting adapted.

I think it would be wise for Crunchyroll to stick to adapting manhua instead of crappy Tumblr woke propaganda like High Guardian Spice.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:24pm On Feb 26, 2020
✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:02am On Feb 27, 2020
CoolUsername:

Just watched the video. After so long Tower of God, God of Highschool, and Noblesse are finally getting adapted.

I think it would be wise for Crunchyroll to stick to adapting manhua instead of crappy Tumblr woke propaganda like High Guardian Spice.
Crunchyroll doesn't adapt anything. They just buy streaming rights.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:14pm On Feb 27, 2020
Kaycee7:
Crunchyroll doesn't adapt anything. They just buy streaming rights.

Normally, yes but these are actually Crunchyroll originals, meaning that Crunchyroll actually has a hand in funding production of these shows, kind of like what Netflix did with Devilman Crybaby.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 6:15pm On Feb 27, 2020
nani667:
✔️

Man that High Guardian Spice is gonna suck harder than Riley Reid

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
Escanor schooling Ludociel

Lion Sin grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:32pm On Feb 28, 2020
halfway into Vinland saga and it's freaking awesome. can't believe a show like this exists and people were hyping kimetsu no yaiba. I haven't been this crazy about an anime since AOT. I rate it 10/10

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Ayolzi(m): 10:12pm On Feb 28, 2020
CapedBaldy:
halfway into Vinland saga and it's freaking awesome. can't believe a show like this exists and people were hyping kimetsu no yaiba. I haven't been this crazy about an anime since AOT. I rate it 10/10
.the manga is even better

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 11:49pm On Feb 28, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Abeg u people should leave kimetsu no yaiba. U can praise vinland without bad mouthing it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 29, 2020
CoolUsername:

I pray so.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 5:46pm On Feb 29, 2020
nani667:
Escanor schooling Ludociel

Lion Sin grin
I swear escanor is the undisputed king of flexing grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Rushmore(f): 8:37pm On Feb 29, 2020
Guys, please I link for anime download.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DayDreamer05(m): 11:47pm On Feb 29, 2020
Rushmore:
Please quote me when you finally get the download link.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:55pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mark23:

Abeg u people should leave kimetsu no yaiba. U can praise vinland without bad mouthing it.
as in seriously everybody just suddenly straight up hate Kimetsu no yaiba, it's like the new feel cool kinda thing in anime communities, whether anybody likes it or not demon slayer is the best anime in 2019 for me period, and I've watched mob psycho II, Vinland saga, Dr Stone, fire force, and any other hot poo that people think is the best. and to me the only other anime close to it is the promised neverland then mob psycho, period.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 3:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Rushmore:
animepahe.com

Beware of ads
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
Nice Railgun Episode ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 5:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrMeen:
as in seriously everybody just suddenly straight up hate Kimetsu no yaiba, it's like the new feel cool kinda thing in anime communities, whether anybody likes it or not demon slayer is the best anime in 2019 for me period, and I've watched mob psycho II, Vinland saga, Dr Stone, fire force, and any other hot poo that people think is the best. and to me the only other anime close to it is the promised neverland then mob psycho, period.
It's not hate. KNY is okay but there were much better shows last year.
Attack on Titan s3 pt2
Mob Psycho 2
Dr stone
Vinland saga
One punch man 2
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 01, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Attack on Titan s3 pt2
Mob Psycho 2
Dr stone
Vinland saga
One punch man 2
Please don't mention OPM season 2... I read the manga really hyped for season 2 but the animation was so horrible, I shed a tear!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 6:18pm On Mar 01, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Attack on Titan s3 pt2
Mob Psycho 2
Dr stone
Vinland saga
One punch man 2
look I've watched all the anime that you listed in this place and let me tell you that only mob psycho is equal to it, Kimetsu just barely edges it out in some areas, and seriously one punch man 2 were we watching the same anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrMeen:
look I've watched all the anime that you listed in this place and let me tell you that only mob psycho is equal to it, Kimetsu just barely edges it out in some areas, and seriously one punch man 2 were we watching the same anime
The animation was a nightmare!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:15pm On Mar 01, 2020
mrMeen:

Most people that hate it only do so because it's popular, and people love hating on popular things .
The only other shows that did it for me in 2019 were aot and vinland, then maybe one or two others. I enjoyed mob Psycho too but I preferred the manga. I expected a lot from fire force but I had to drop it after 8 episodes.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 7:16pm On Mar 01, 2020
Arthurity1:

Please don't mention OPM season 2... I read the manga really hyped for season 2 but the animation was so horrible, I shed a tear!
We're in the same boat. I never finished season 2 and I don't think I ever will.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 7:24pm On Mar 01, 2020
HRwells:
I swear escanor is the undisputed king of flexing grin grin

Don't say that at sundown pls
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
Arthurity1:

The animation was a nightmare!
I was one of the most fanatical followers of the first series it was flawless, mostly because the animation was smooth and slick, the second season is a disaster of epic proportions I immediately recognized it for what it is in the genos Vs speed-o fight man I nearly puked.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 8:31pm On Mar 01, 2020
nani667:
Decided to finally see this...

It’s not as good as the others tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 8:35pm On Mar 01, 2020
Mark23:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDBzWhfN3hI

Tower of god anime trailer is out! I pray the studio does a good job.

I’ve been waiting for This finally I just hope they don’t mess it up
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2020
CoolUsername:

Nah I don’t think so
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2020
Sayotsuki:

I’ve been waiting for This finally I just hope they don’t mess it up

Ikr. If this goes well, it will open up the way for a lot of Korean manhua to be adapted too.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by HRwells: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2020
teemy:

Don't say that at sundown pls
cheesy cheesy
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 12:50pm On Mar 02, 2020
Mark23:

Ikr. If this goes well, it will open up the way for a lot of Korean manhua to be adapted too.

IKR I was solo leveling but I don’t think they’re gonna adapt it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 1:05pm On Mar 02, 2020
Arthurity1:

the animation was bad not the story

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.