Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:45 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (692916 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
PreciousDev:

Chai..especially when he explains how he kill his own father.

That guy is a awesome bastard.

Abeg when will Demon Slayer the movie be out??

Not sure about when the Demon Slayer will be out,... Whenever it is out we will know sha.. I am not really looking forward to Demon Slayer matters sef... Only thing that I am interested in seeing in the anime is Nezuko finally taking off that Kemono
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
acekhalifa:

The mc's character is far from annoying. The only problem(which wasnt bad) I had with his character, alongside the main cast's was the way they tackled some issues in the series. It just seemed to mature for their age.

From the small bit I saw back then, the dude that vowed never to play music again, because of small tears he decided to start playing again... That thing vex me... I casually abandoned the Anime
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 10:15pm On Mar 08, 2020
nani667:

Not sure about when the Demon Slayer will be out,... Whenever it is out we will know sha.. I am not really looking forward to Demon Slayer matters sef... Only thing that I am interested in seeing in the anime is Nezuko finally taking off that Kemono

Spolier alert...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 10:17pm On Mar 08, 2020
nani667:

She transform human back(based on manga)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:19pm On Mar 08, 2020
PreciousDev:

She transform human back(based on manga)

That one no concern me... Let her jus take off the Kemono

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 11:48pm On Mar 08, 2020
lapazi:
WHo else is watching Netflix’s castlevania?

The best anime on air right now �

I'm watching s3 right now. The show is good sha but it's not great. Trevor's character is such a cliché and I find Sypha and Isaac annoying. Most of the humans are idiots too.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:08am On Mar 09, 2020
lapazi:
WHo else is watching Netflix’s castlevania?

The best anime on air right now �
subbed out? Cos I could only find dubbed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lapazi(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Mark23:

I'm watching s3 right now. The show is good sha but it's not great. Trevor's character is such a cliché and I find Sypha and Isaac annoying. Most of the humans are idiots too.

well i dont know abt you, i think the storyline and screenplay is great. Plus Isaac- is super badass
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lapazi(m): 7:00am On Mar 09, 2020
Baddestguyp:

i havent seen the subbed also, but the dubbed is equally great,
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Mark23(m): 9:42am On Mar 09, 2020
lapazi:

well i dont know abt you, i think the storyline and screenplay is great. Plus Isaac- is super badass
Isaac moves around with an army of evil creatures from hell and he gets offended whenever people don't want him in their cities. Then he uses that as an excuse to go on a murder spree, killing innocent civilians and guards that are just doing their jobs. And yet he thinks he's the good guy? WTF

The humans are also really dumb as they never let him pass through their towns in peace. Although I don't really blame them cos I wouldn't want a bunch of monsters strolling through my city either.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 10:40am On Mar 09, 2020
PreciousDev:

I just pray cos a child of Thors must never waste.

He really bleeped up Thors reputation in this first arc
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 10:44am On Mar 09, 2020
Sayotsuki:

He really bleeped up Thors reputation in this first arc

Very useless boy..what also surprised me was Thorkell was related to him!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lapazi(m): 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2020
Mark23:

Isaac moves around with an army of evil creatures from hell and he gets offended whenever people don't want him in their cities. Then he uses that as an excuse to go on a murder spree, killing innocent civilians and guards that are just doing their jobs. And yet he thinks he's the good guy? WTF

The humans are also really dumb as they never let him pass through their towns in peace. Although I don't really blame them cos I wouldn't want a bunch of monsters strolling through my city either.

That's the whole point, the idea behind a psychopath is that in their head they think they are doing the right thing and people usually don't get them,
Isaac's story is pretty unique, he feels he owes his life to Dracula for saving him during the war, hence he wants to see through Dracula's twisted idea of cleansing/ridding the entire earth of humans.

Well, i liked the part he met the captain, and that has a bit of influence on how he would proceed,

plus there will be an epic showdown between him and the 4 vampire sisters. A war fought between two great monster armies
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:04pm On Mar 09, 2020
Latest Episode...

Epic is an understatement ⚡

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:13pm On Mar 09, 2020
Baddestguyp:
Castlevania is an American show, so it's in English.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:14am On Mar 10, 2020
PreciousDev:

Asin..what annoyed and made me happy most was how Canute become my favourite character over Thorfinn that just wanted Revenge over his father's death..

Ps. I rep Askaald.
Askeladd is my protagonist. I don't give a shit about Thorfool.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:16am On Mar 10, 2020
Baddestguyp:
It's an English anime.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by acekhalifa(m): 6:26am On Mar 10, 2020
nani667:

From the small bit I saw back then, the dude that vowed never to play music again, because of small tears he decided to start playing again... That thing vex me... I casually abandoned the Anime
Oh, lol. Actually, he didn't vow to never play. He just couldn't and became afraid to play because of the trauma he faced when he was little. That one time he played with Kaori was his first step in overcoming his phobia. You should've watched a few more episodes and see how he regressed into his former self.
How he struggled and painstakingly overcame his ptsd is one of the main highlights of the story.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Yksulaimon02(m): 8:02am On Mar 10, 2020
Now that there is ASUU strike and I don't have any anime to watch and still lot of unfinished Anime on my neck Fairy tail 2018,Black clover,One piece,fire force,Boku no hero S4
Local man is frustrated
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 8:47am On Mar 10, 2020
nani667:
Catching up
What anime is this
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 10:18am On Mar 10, 2020
Kaycee7:

You are doing well..

Nice picture..how did you get it??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 5:32pm On Mar 10, 2020
So kingdom now has a live action movie and it's pretty good

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2020
nani667:
Latest Episode...

Epic is an understatement ⚡
Anime?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 4:18pm On Mar 11, 2020
Kaycee7:
Too bad he died. At least I still have my man Thorkell

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:51pm On Mar 11, 2020
yasolan:

Anime?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 10:53pm On Mar 11, 2020
Deku vs Gentle Criminal

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:25am On Mar 12, 2020
Loaded ✔️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 4:54pm On Mar 12, 2020
CapedBaldy:

Too bad he died. At least I still have my man Thorkell

Agba Thorkell.. I never knew he was related to Thorfinn
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by PreciousDev: 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2020
nani667:
Loaded ✔️

How do you download it and am seeing low file size?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:51pm On Mar 12, 2020
PreciousDev:

Agba Thorkell.. I never knew he was related to Thorfinn
it has me wondering why thorfinn is short. Thors was tall, his mom's father is thorkell's brother. he should be tall
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:39pm On Mar 13, 2020
Hmm...

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.