Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695044 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:36pm On May 25, 2020
°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by adamx23(m): 7:37pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
There's a difference between having a few faults in your story and execution, but at a point, asspulls legit became a plot device in Naruto. And the poor character development can never be forgiven.

How did I watch it for years? It was my first anime and by the time I realized it had gone to the dogs, I was too invested. I had to see it through to get closure.

Nobody's denying Naruto's popularity or it's impact in increasing the anime fan base, but calling it a masterpiece is just a bad joke.

And how the hell did you conjure up the assumption that I argue Naruto more than other shows? Bruh! Don't make me laugh grin grin
Naruto is a masterpiece!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 7:37pm On May 25, 2020
after watching shows like AOT, promare and Kimetsu no Yaiba, i has a newfound appreciation of anime soundtracks. Do yourselves a favour and google "Sawano drop"
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 8:18pm On May 25, 2020
adamx23:

Na WA oo. How is itachi going to deal with gamabunta that stood toe to toe with a tailed beast? What about the many other toads that could be summoned to overwhelm itachi? He could end up dying of exhaustion before getting to fight jiraiya self.
I explained there that Itachi just needs Amaterasu. Just a look and he starts burning. And definitely, he will have no choice but to return to Mt Myoboku. And how many toads does he want to summon? Shey summoning no dey drain chakra? Furthermore, you forget that this is the same Itachi that was able to keep up with KCM Naruto and Killer Bee, same Naruto that was faster than Ay (Raikage).

Let's take a different direction. Who do you think would win? Orochimaru in his prime with his ninjutsu vs Jiraiya in his prime? I would say if they went head to head 10 times, Orochimaru would win 6 times. Yet, this is the same Orochimaru with his ninjutsu that went after Itachi during his Akatsuki days and failed terribly. Itachi wan use am clean floor grin That was the sole reason Orochimaru decided to go after Sasuke instead. You guys need to respect the guy, abeg. He is one of the characters that I would preferred to see more of.

In summary,
Taijutsu : Itachi wins. Jiraiya is fair in hand to hand combat. And he has more raw power(I remember where he lifted a big boulder). But Itachi is fast, has quick reflexes, smart thinking and he is always one step ahead.
Genjutsu : I don't need to talk much. Itachi wins with a landslide.
Ninjutsu : Jiraiya has more jutsus in his arsenal. Itachi only uses fire style, but his other jutsus that are a mix of genjutsu and ninjutsu are enough to take Jiraiya here. Itachi wins with only a very small margin
Senjutsu : Na only Sage Mode fit help am, so Jiraiya wins here.
Fuinjutsu : We really didn't see Itachi do many seals, but just because of more experience, I will say Jiraiya is more skilled. Itachi was able to get rid of Orochimaru's curse mark on Sasuke but Jiraiya showed his skill several times in getting Naruto under control before the Nine Tails emerged. Jiraiya wins here.

Verdict : Itachi wins grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 8:32pm On May 25, 2020
Kaycee7:
If somebody told me at the beginning of BnHA that Bakugo would become my favorite character, I'ld have said they were high on Ichiraku ramen.
Bakugo is also my favorite character, but I just love the way that Tsuyuu (Froppy) says "Uraraka-chan" or "Midoriya-kun" grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 8:33pm On May 25, 2020
nani667:
°°
Wait a minute! Is this not Levi and Hange? grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:41pm On May 25, 2020
NoonMasamune:
after watching shows like AOT, promare and Kimetsu no Yaiba, i has a newfound appreciation of anime soundtracks. Do yourselves a favour and google "Sawano drop"
Then you will love Aldnoah zero and kill la kill

His soundtracks for Gundam unicorn has a royalty feel to it, but I like the different style. Sawano and aimer made an album for Unicorn as well.

Kimetsu no yaiba's tracks were made Yuki kajiura if I remember correctly, she did the soundtracks to madoka magica and fate zero, fate stay night Heavens feel. The woman can make really epic and mystical tracks

I'm the type of person that can watch an anime solely because I like the composer.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 8:48pm On May 25, 2020
nani667:
°°
I ship
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by bbmw: 9:04pm On May 25, 2020
Baddestguyp:
i swear. I read somewhere about an epic upcoming battle between Griffith and an Apostle. I really wanna see Griffith's strength
yes me too
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 25, 2020
IMAliyu:

Guy is your eye paining you?
What about this style is trash?
the anime not manga
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 9:17pm On May 25, 2020
CGI bull jizzle
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:43pm On May 25, 2020
NoonMasamune:

That was one of my favourite things about Bleach, the music was great throughout its run. Especially the Vizard and Arrancar character theme songs, the Spanish guitar was sooo smooth.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:00pm On May 25, 2020
Nigg3369:
the anime not manga
Oh, Ok
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 1:00am On May 26, 2020
nani667:
°°

I'm just here trying to figure out how to delete someone else's post.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:42am On May 26, 2020
°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:34am On May 26, 2020
IMAliyu:

Ok, the pain Vs Naruto fight animation was and still is top tier.

Reminds me of that one Asura's warth fight animation.
I don't get the hate.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=icXDMHIxwTw
I'm not saying the Pein Vs Naruto fight was horrible animation but calling it top tier is a stretch. There were visible laspses and skips at some points in the sequence. Pein Vs Naruto was what started my anime journey. So trust that I won't disrespect it just for clout. It definitely had animation issues. Nothing on the level of Seven Deadly Sins season 3, but it wasn't really that good.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fro5t: 6:57am On May 26, 2020
Nigg3369:
the anime not manga
Who brings anime to a manga discussion? WTF!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:22am On May 26, 2020
nani667:
°°°
ರ_ರ
No, just no
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 11:23am On May 26, 2020
lordtim001:

I explained there that Itachi just needs Amaterasu. Just a look and he starts burning. And definitely, he will have no choice but to return to Mt Myoboku. And how many toads does he want to summon? Shey summoning no dey drain chakra? Furthermore, you forget that this is the same Itachi that was able to keep up with KCM Naruto and Killer Bee, same Naruto that was faster than Ay (Raikage).

Let's take a different direction. Who do you think would win? Orochimaru in his prime with his ninjutsu vs Jiraiya in his prime? I would say if they went head to head 10 times, Orochimaru would win 6 times. Yet, this is the same Orochimaru with his ninjutsu that went after Itachi during his Akatsuki days and failed terribly. Itachi wan use am clean floor grin That was the sole reason Orochimaru decided to go after Sasuke instead. You guys need to respect the guy, abeg. He is one of the characters that I would preferred to see more of.

In summary,
Taijutsu : Itachi wins. Jiraiya is fair in hand to hand combat. And he has more raw power(I remember where he lifted a big boulder). But Itachi is fast, has quick reflexes, smart thinking and he is always one step ahead.
Genjutsu : I don't need to talk much. Itachi wins with a landslide.
Ninjutsu : Jiraiya has more jutsus in his arsenal. Itachi only uses fire style, but his other jutsus that are a mix of genjutsu and ninjutsu are enough to take Jiraiya here. Itachi wins with only a very small margin
Senjutsu : Na only Sage Mode fit help am, so Jiraiya wins here.
Fuinjutsu : We really didn't see Itachi do many seals, but just because of more experience, I will say Jiraiya is more skilled. Itachi was able to get rid of Orochimaru's curse mark on Sasuke but Jiraiya showed his skill several times in getting Naruto under control before the Nine Tails emerged. Jiraiya wins here.

Verdict : Itachi wins grin

Don't mock jiraya sama,
Genjistu won't work on sage mode users, cause they have complete control of their chakra, same thing why genjistu didn't work on hashirama, and in the manga when Itachi and kisami wanted to kidnap Naruto and met jiraya, remember what happened and why they fled,
Itachi casted a genjistu on jiraya thinking it worked, but it didn't (even without sage mode) and you still don't remember when Itachi used amaterasu jiraya sealed it, did you read or watch that part of the manga. They had to leave cause he was there.
And don't compare orichimaru to jiraya, orichimaru is a flexible character, he can be weak and strong depending on his comparability with opponent, the only reason he losses to uchihas is because he can't counteract genjistu, and because he didn't know about that sword. Also amaterasu would be useless on orichimaru just like it was on Kabuto since they can form new bodies by vomiting themselves out of their old ones
Don't forget jiraya also fought orichimaru many times without even using sage mode yet orichimaru didn't win a single one.

And for izanami, it would be useless on jiraya, cause izanami only works on people with tainted hearts, making them to see their true nature. that's why it worked on Kabuto, if you paid attention, Itachi explained it to Sasuke.

Am a hardcore Naruto fan, and I researched every single character.

The versus is
If Itachi fights jiraya without sage mode Itachi wins.
If Itachi fights jiraya when he is using sage mode jiraya stomps Itachi.

If Itachi used susano, as long as he doesn't hit jiraya with that sword, jiraya wins using sage mode, cause his toads can go head on with it, cause ganabuta has taken on one tail and trashed him even ripping off his arm, and pinned nine tails to the ground long enough for minato to cast the reaper God seal. And if jiraya uses, the music genjistu Itachi loses.

So jiraya wins with senjistu
And looses without senjistu

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 11:24am On May 26, 2020
nani667:
°°°

So you love yaoi, speak about wierd
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 11:46am On May 26, 2020
dedghoul:

Kurama said otherwise. So, sasuke had to rely on the of chakra of 8.5 bijuu to fight a weakened guy that had only 0.5 bijuu, and you want to tell me they're equal? Tell me what would've happened if sasuke had no bijuu chakra to rely on.

Exactly that final fight was biased the favours were on Sasuke.

Sasuke had all the tailed beasts to recreate God tier indras susano, Naruto only had half of nine tails, and Sasuke was fighting with intent to kill, Naruto was going easy till Sasuke used the op susano.

When Naruto pinned Sasuke susano to the ground he formed a Biju ball, but didn't use it to finish Sasuke, he waited for Sasuke long enough to use Kirin on him.
And I didn't forget when Naruto just fell for no reason, tripping on a stone when he wanted to finish Sasuke with rasengan.
And even as powerful as Sasuke susano was that when Naruto nine tails avatar punched it, it's hand ripped off. Naruto still won/drew.
And amaterasu is useless on Naruto cause it can't burn through his choak. Sasuke used it twice, first when he formed amaterasu spikes to kill Naruto's clones and him, Naruto held them with his hands(cloaked with vs2 nine tails chakra).
The other time when both their avatar destroyed Sasuke used it but Naruto used nine tails chakra to cover himself and it didn't work.
If Naruto fought Sasuke seriously even if all odds were in Sasuke's favor, Naruto would stomp Sasuke.

And if I were to imagine Naruto having all the tailed beasts like Sasuke did, Sasuke would have been incinerated

Also in boruto a grown Sasuke told boruto that the he has lost against naruto
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Fro5t: 12:31pm On May 26, 2020
Lightangel65:

Don't mock jiraya sama,
Genjistu won't work on sage mode users, cause they have complete control of their chakra, same thing why genjistu didn't work on hashirama, and in the manga when Itachi and kisami wanted to kidnap Naruto and met jiraya, remember what happened and why they fled,
Itachi casted a genjistu on jiraya thinking it worked, but it didn't (even without sage mode) and you still don't remember when Itachi used amaterasu jiraya sealed it, did you read or watch that part of the manga. They had to leave cause he was there.
And don't compare orichimaru to jiraya, orichimaru is a flexible character, he can be weak and strong depending on his comparability with opponent, the only reason he losses to uchihas is because he can't counteract genjistu, and because he didn't know about that sword. Also amaterasu would be useless on orichimaru just like it was on Kabuto since they can form new bodies by vomiting themselves out of their old ones
Don't forget jiraya also fought orichimaru many times without even using sage mode yet orichimaru didn't win a single one.

And for izanami, it would be useless on jiraya, cause izanami only works on people with tainted hearts, making them to see their true nature. that's why it worked on Kabuto, if you paid attention, Itachi explained it to Sasuke.

Am a hardcore Naruto fan, and I researched every single character.

The versus is
If Itachi fights jiraya without sage mode Itachi wins.
If Itachi fights jiraya when he is using sage mode jiraya stomps Itachi.

If Itachi used susano, as long as he doesn't hit jiraya with that sword, jiraya wins using sage mode, cause his toads can go head on with it, cause ganabuta has taken on one tail and trashed him even ripping off his arm, and pinned nine tails to the ground long enough for minato to cast the reaper God seal. And if jiraya uses, the music genjistu Itachi loses.

So jiraya wins with senjistu
And looses without senjistu
Preach! Loud it.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 7:48pm On May 26, 2020
Mark23:

But Saitama can solo all of fiction with a single punch grin

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 8:18pm On May 26, 2020
Lightangel65:

Exactly that final fight was biased the favours were on Sasuke.
The problem is Kishimoto made some of his characters like naruto so op that he resorted to PIS and nerfing them to make them lose or to progress the series.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by paste007(m): 9:49pm On May 26, 2020
NoonMasamune:
have you watchef hunter x hunter?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 10:24pm On May 26, 2020
dedghoul:

The problem is Kishimoto made some of his characters like naruto so op that he resorted to PIS and nerfing them to make them lose or to progress the series.

Exactly.
And he is now even over nerfing them to 1/10th of their power in boruto

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 12:34am On May 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Exactly.

Thought I was the only one seeing it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 3:25am On May 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Exactly.
The way they nerfed characters like konohamaru, shino pains me.
And let me not even get started with Sasuke and Naruto.

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.