Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (206) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697726 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:42am On May 28, 2020
Catching Up ⚡⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:39am On May 28, 2020
simonjassy:
itachi that killerbee would kill if they fought!...ahbeg hype itachi all you want but that nigga cant scratch jiraiya!..

Not with those bickering frogs around him in his sage mode!..

We all know naruto had sickening plot holes but trying to justify itachi's ability using one of yhe biggest if not the biggest plotholes is absolute crap.

Please don't make me laugh with this nonsense... Bee will beat itachi? You drunk mate! Itachi would beat jiraya and that's it! No questions.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 28, 2020
Arthurity1:

Please don't make me laugh with this nonsense... Bee will beat itachi? You drunk mate! Itachi would beat jiraya and that's it! No questions.
yes 6 out of 10 times...I think you need to read up the databooks plus canon...to understand hoe truly powerful...killerbee and gyukii are..
The only advantage i would give to itachi is killerbee being a numbskull...the dude literally thought samehada's chakra drain was affection..but that would be countered with gyukki
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nova15: 5:45pm On May 28, 2020
simonjassy:
yes 6 out of 10 times...I think you need to read up the databooks plus canon...to understand hoe truly powerful...killerbee and gyukii are..
The only advantage i would give to itachi is killerbee being a numbskull...the dude literally thought samehada's chakra drain was affection..but that would be countered with gyukki
The way people hype itachi like he's some kind of god baffles me. The guy isn't even the strongest uchiha.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 6:47pm On May 28, 2020
Nova15:

The way people hype itachi like he's some kind of god baffles me. The guy isn't even the strongest uchiha.

take it how you see it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Sayotsuki: 7:32pm On May 28, 2020
Arthurity1:

Lmao even pain had a tough time against jiraya and you think itachi would beat jiraya Itachi is strong but then most of the Uchihas are prodigies
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:43pm On May 28, 2020
Liutay:

The guy with blue flame is not endeavor's son

He is do you read the mangs, he told hawks his identity
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:46pm On May 28, 2020
Arthurity1:

Lol itachi will trash killer bee, if he fights seriously. But if bee uses kisames sword it may be hard, because that sword can absorb amaterasu, and can dispel genjistu by just holding it.
Itachi will also win jiraya, but he will loose if jiraya uses sage mode, and summoning.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 7:48pm On May 28, 2020
Sayotsuki:

Lmao even pain had a tough time against jiraya and you think itachi would beat jiraya Itachi is strong but then most of the Uchihas are prodigies

Itachi cant beat sage mode jiraya.
Cause jiraya can seal amaterasu (he has done it before) and the toads on his neck dispel all genjistu placed on him, making him genjistu resistant. And imagine jiraya uses that song genjistu on itachi.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 10:24pm On May 28, 2020
Cowboy Bebop 8/10.

The ending though cry

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:32pm On May 28, 2020
CapedBaldy:
Cowboy Bebop 8/10.

The ending though cry

Bang!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:44am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:
even when guy is in 5th - 7th gate??
Do you want to tell me now that he becomes genjutsu immune from 5th - 7th gate?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Itachi cant beat sage mode jiraya.
Cause jiraya can seal amaterasu (he has done it before) and the toads on his neck dispel all genjistu placed on him, making him genjistu resistant. And imagine jiraya uses that song genjistu on itachi.

If jiraya's method of countering amateratsu is that slow AF method, then he will die embarrassingly. And please what stops itachi from burning the toads with amateratsu? Jiraya is not fast enough or have any counters for Itachi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:20am On May 29, 2020
dedghoul:

Kurama said otherwise. So, sasuke had to rely on the of chakra of 8.5 bijuu to fight a weakened guy that had only 0.5 bijuu, and you want to tell me they're equal? Tell me what would've happened if sasuke had no bijuu chakra to rely on.
If he used all the bijuu chakra, why then would he want to call for more only to be stopped by his lack of chakra to use his left eye? why were the tailed beasts still there after he released them from the genjutsu? Kurama only said he was unifying the chakra as good as the old man, not how much of it he was using, so your point is invalid. Naruto only used resenshuriken and bijuu dama because those are the only two things he has as attack in his arsenal! Meanwhile sasuke only used two out of the other six paths of the rinnegan. Oh and need I remind you that sasuke can decidedly summon gedo as him being the only weilder of the rinnegan.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:26am On May 29, 2020
dedghoul:

Kurama said otherwise. So, sasuke had to rely on the of chakra of 8.5 bijuu to fight a weakened guy that had only 0.5 bijuu, and you want to tell me they're equal? Tell me what would've happened if sasuke had no bijuu chakra to rely on.
please tell me one thing Naruto will use to kill sasuke... Just one thing
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:
Please how will bee beat itachi 6 out of 10 times? Itachi has all it takes to one shot bee 10 out of 10 times. Itachi will kill be anytime, anywhere anyday. Bee can't possibly hurt itachi, but itach can and will Bleep up bee
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 9:03am On May 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Jiraya vs orichimaru, you are talking about their lives as young ninjas yes jiraya was weak when he was still third hokages student, but after training at mt mobkyu he became hella strong. Jiraya in his prime will beat the hell out of orichimaru. And jiraya and orichimaru never really had a 1v1 fight, only a short fight that ended in a draw, and jiraya in his prime will waste orichimaru, except and only except orichimaru gets his hands back and uses edo tensei during the fight.

And yes it has been mentioned many times genjistu dosent work on sage users, when genjistu was explained, it dosent work on jinchuriki with connection to their tailed beasts, it dosent work on sage users cause they have natural control over their chakra, and it doesn't work on skilled users of occular powers.
And yes kabuto covered his eyes to avoid genjistu, but don't forget its the same kabuto who broke out of Itachi's tsukuyomi and cut itachi into half, as powerful as that genjistu was. Yes they can cast genjistu on them even sharingan/reningan users can also be hit by genjistu, but they can also break out of it very fast.
And thirdly I was comparing ganabuta to itachis susano, and yes ganabuta is stronger, he is larger than a half susano, he is almost tailed beast size and itachi in his prime could only use half susano, and tell me the only person to beat ganabuta in combact, was pein with shinra tensei, vs itachis half susano ganabuta is more larger and fights with a dagger, and he wont even be the only toad fighting, he also has gamimaru and gamakichi and that other toad with a hat, tell me how itachi can win.

And for amaterasu, kishimoto said amaterasu, burns slower than normal flames, just that its much hoter and cant go off, and even if it starts buring jiraya and he seals it, its just a burn wound, shinobi's take damage all the time, and it will only catch a small portion of his body, cause he will probably move away when it starts burning.

And also i didn't mention in taijistu, itachi shouldn't think of coming close to jiraya in sage mode. In sage mode their brute strength is increased to its peak, as high as tsunades level, naruto was basically destroying the area with basic attacks, or did you forget naruto knocked out a path of pein for a while with just a punch, and speaking of chakra levels sage chakra is almost limitless.

You also forgot one crucial info, jiraya can last longer than naruto in basic sage mode cause the frogs on his shoulders gathered the sage mode chakra for him so he didn't have to do so, before naruto had kurama to do it his clones did.
Do tell me how itachi will win.
Itachi dosent even know about that song genjistu, imagine he was hit by it at the beginning of the battle then jiraya wins without even having to fight

First things first orochimaru is way more powerful than jiraya.
Second, there is no place in naruto was it mentioned that sages are immune to genjutsu... None! If sages are immune to genjutsu, why then is it possible for sage animals to enter genjutsu?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:21am On May 29, 2020
Arthurity1:

guy developed a fighting style where he fights based on the leg movement of his opponent.for bleeps sake guy went toe to toe with madara uchiha much less itachi.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:29am On May 29, 2020
Arthurity1:

If jiraya's method of countering amateratsu is that slow AF method, then he will die embarrassingly. And please what stops itachi from burning the toads with amateratsu? Jiraya is not fast enough or have any counters for Itachi
amaterasu Burns Slow,so wtf are you saying?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

He is do you read the mangs, he told hawks his identity
stop spoiling na
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2020
Arthurity1:

thank you

the only logical explanation will be he's too fast for itachi to cast genjutsu upon
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:35am On May 29, 2020
Arthurity1:

If he used all the bijuu chakra, why then would he want to call for more only to be stopped by his lack of chakra to use his left eye? why were the tailed beasts still there after he released them from the genjutsu? Kurama only said he was unifying the chakra as good as the old man, not how much of it he was using, so your point is invalid. Naruto only used resenshuriken and bijuu dama because those are the only two things he has as attack in his arsenal! Meanwhile sasuke only used two out of the other six paths of the rinnegan. Oh and need I remind you that sasuke can decidedly summon gedo as him being the only weilder of the rinnegan.

this man kiss me

you've said my mind that Battle was rigged

if sassuke just spam any version of gedo mazo

game over hands down

it's not like he doesn't have the chakra
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:36am On May 29, 2020
Arthurity1:

First things first orochimaru is way more powerful than jiraya.
Second, there is no place in naruto was it mentioned that sages are immune to genjutsu... None! If sages are immune to genjutsu, why then is it possible for sage animals to enter genjutsu?

preach my brother preach

ask them why kabuto sealed his eye against itachi
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2020
Sayotsuki:

hahaha, This Joke Tells Itself."most Of The Uchihas are prodigies" and somehow just "obito and itachi" were able to wipe them out.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:37am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:
guy developed a fighting style where he fights based on the leg movement of his opponent.for bleeps sake guy went toe to toe with madara uchiha much less itachi.

guy on his base form

would not touch any version of Madara
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:40am On May 29, 2020
typicalgamer:

guy on his base form

would not touch any version of Madara
yeah Obviously,guy In 7th Gate Did Touch Madara
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:40am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:

don't be biased

when you see Madara great fire annihilation jutsu

you see the speed at which it burns you'll know amateratsu is deadly but burns slowly

That's the only way to nerf that Justin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:41am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:
yeah Obviously,guy In 7th Gate Did Touch Madara

base form not during his gate form his

gate form nearly killed Madara na
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 10:43am On May 29, 2020
Lightangel65:

Lol itachi will trash killer bee, if he fights seriously. But if bee uses kisames sword it may be hard, because that sword can absorb amaterasu, and can dispel genjistu by just holding it.
Itachi will also win jiraya, but he will loose if jiraya uses sage mode, and summoning.
actually,a Tail Beast cloak works well against amaterasu as shown by naruto.I have had this discussion several times on the naruto fandom wikia.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:
actually,a Tail Beast cloak works well against amaterasu as shown by naruto.I have had this discussion several times on the naruto fandom wikia.

I won't give Itachi a 100% win though BEE is a power House like A but he has skills if Itachi gets close enough bam

his tail beast covers amateratsu and genjutsu I don't see where itachi would win with taijutsu

we all know itachi can't cast a full body sussano so tail beast mode bee will skrep him
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:47am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:
But will still do irreversible damage. If itachi completely engulfs jiraya in amateratsu, even if he seals it the damage is done.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 10:49am On May 29, 2020
simonjassy:
hahaha, This Joke Tells Itself."most Of The Uchihas are prodigies" and somehow just "obito and itachi" were able to wipe them out.
While they slept.

(1) (2) (3) ... (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) (209) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.