Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (205) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695181 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 9:58am On May 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Don't mock jiraya sama,
Genjistu won't work on sage mode users, cause they have complete control of their chakra, same thing why genjistu didn't work on hashirama, and in the manga when Itachi and kisami wanted to kidnap Naruto and met jiraya, remember what happened and why they fled,
Itachi casted a genjistu on jiraya thinking it worked, but it didn't (even without sage mode) and you still don't remember when Itachi used amaterasu jiraya sealed it, did you read or watch that part of the manga. They had to leave cause he was there.
And don't compare orichimaru to jiraya, orichimaru is a flexible character, he can be weak and strong depending on his comparability with opponent, the only reason he losses to uchihas is because he can't counteract genjistu, and because he didn't know about that sword. Also amaterasu would be useless on orichimaru just like it was on Kabuto since they can form new bodies by vomiting themselves out of their old ones
Don't forget jiraya also fought orichimaru many times without even using sage mode yet orichimaru didn't win a single one.

And for izanami, it would be useless on jiraya, cause izanami only works on people with tainted hearts, making them to see their true nature. that's why it worked on Kabuto, if you paid attention, Itachi explained it to Sasuke.

Am a hardcore Naruto fan, and I researched every single character.

The versus is
If Itachi fights jiraya without sage mode Itachi wins.
If Itachi fights jiraya when he is using sage mode jiraya stomps Itachi.

If Itachi used susano, as long as he doesn't hit jiraya with that sword, jiraya wins using sage mode, cause his toads can go head on with it, cause ganabuta has taken on one tail and trashed him even ripping off his arm, and pinned nine tails to the ground long enough for minato to cast the reaper God seal. And if jiraya uses, the music genjistu Itachi loses.

So jiraya wins with senjistu
And looses without senjistu

1. Genjutsu doesn't work on Sage Mode users. This is simply conjecture and based on assumptions. Nowhere did Itachi try to cast genjutsu on Jiraiya. Jiraiya is very skilled in genjutsu(basic ones won't work though) but that doesn't mean it doesn't work on him. He is simply able to break out of it quickly(I remember an episode where he and Naruto went on a mission and they encountered a ninja that uses a giant clam like animal that casts genjutsu). If genjutsu doesn't work on Sage Mode users, why do you think Kabuto was trying not to face Itachi and Sasuke head-on? I would only say the likelihood of it working depends on your skill. It doesn't mean that Sage Mode automatically gives you immunity against genjutsu. And you cannot compare Harishama to Jiraiya who cannot even sustain his Sage Mode by himself.

2. Jiraiya sealed Amaterasu. True, but did you see how long it took? More than 15 seconds. Do you think any sane person will wait around for you to finish the seal? Moreover, did it reverse the damage? It just stopped burning, but the hole was still there. If the Amaterasu has already affected the summoning, sealing it doesn't matter. The damage has been done and summoning would most likely go back or even if it stays, it is already wounded.

3. I don't know where you get your stats that Orochimaru didn't win a single fight against Jiraiya. That is a very distasteful lie. During their days as Leaf ninja, Jiraiya was considered to be the weakest of his three man cell that later became Sannin. Hiruzen always lambasted him. He was the Naruto of his team. And Tsunade and Orochimaru kept thrashing him in fights. In fact, Jiraiya plus Tsunade and their summonings versus Orochimaru ended in a deadlock, though Orochimaru took more beating. And this was an Orochimaru without his ninjutsu. Come on man. Although I agree that Jiraiya would beat him in Sage Mode, but come on. If Orochimaru corners him, when will he be able to summon the frogs that will help him enter the Sage Mode?

4. You cannot compare a fight between two big animals like Gamabunta and Shukaku or Kurama to the fight in question. We are not talking about raw power. We are talking about intelligence and technique. If raw power was the way to win a battle, how do you think the Akatsuki were able to capture seven tailed beasts? No be about size biko.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 27, 2020
Kaycee7:
I'm not saying the Pein Vs Naruto fight was horrible animation but calling it top tier is a stretch. There were visible laspses and skips at some points in the sequence. Pein Vs Naruto was what started my anime journey. So trust that I won't disrespect it just for clout. It definitely had animation issues. Nothing on the level of Seven Deadly Sins season 3, but it wasn't really that good.
Guy listen good/bad animation isn't about you feel, it is technical and thus the evaluation is factual so AS A MATTER OF FACT naruto vs pain is fantastically animated whether you found the animation style and choreography/storyboarding unappealing is inconsequential your personal opinion on it in terms of technicality do not matter, the animation of naruto vs pain being top tier is simply a fact okay? what you are trying to say is equivalent to arguing that the earth is not spherical because we don't fall off but the explanation for that is gravity, you think naruto vs pain isn't fantastic the explanation for that is simply the animation fluidity... these are facts what you think or feel otherwise are simply wrong plain and simple!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by paste007(m): 11:38am On May 27, 2020
RX480:

Naruto was the first anime for many of us
it's old and gone get over it

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 12:20pm On May 27, 2020
lordtim001:

1. Genjutsu doesn't work on Sage Mode users. This is simply conjecture and based on assumptions. Nowhere did Itachi try to cast genjutsu on Jiraiya. Jiraiya is very skilled in genjutsu(basic ones won't work though) but that doesn't mean it doesn't work on him. He is simply able to break out of it quickly(I remember an episode where he and Naruto went on a mission and they encountered a ninja that uses a giant clam like animal that casts genjutsu). If genjutsu doesn't work on Sage Mode users, why do you think Kabuto was trying not to face Itachi and Sasuke head-on? I would only say the likelihood of it working depends on your skill. It doesn't mean that Sage Mode automatically gives you immunity against genjutsu. And you cannot compare Harishama to Jiraiya who cannot even sustain his Sage Mode by himself.

2. Jiraiya sealed Amaterasu. True, but did you see how long it took? More than 15 seconds. Do you think any sane person will wait around for you to finish the seal? Moreover, did it reverse the damage? It just stopped burning, but the hole was still there. If the Amaterasu has already affected the summoning, sealing it doesn't matter. The damage has been done and summoning would most likely go back or even if it stays, it is already wounded.

3. I don't know where you get your stats that Orochimaru didn't win a single fight against Jiraiya. That is a very distasteful lie. During their days as Leaf ninja, Jiraiya was considered to be the weakest of his three man cell that later became Sannin. Hiruzen always lambasted him. He was the Naruto of his team. And Tsunade and Orochimaru kept thrashing him in fights. In fact, Jiraiya plus Tsunade and their summonings versus Orochimaru ended in a deadlock, though Orochimaru took more beating. And this was an Orochimaru without his ninjutsu. Come on man. Although I agree that Jiraiya would beat him in Sage Mode, but come on. If Orochimaru corners him, when will he be able to summon the frogs that will help him enter the Sage Mode?

4. You cannot compare a fight between two big animals like Gamabunta and Shukaku or Kurama to the fight in question. We are not talking about raw power. We are talking about intelligence and technique. If raw power was the way to win a battle, how do you think the Akatsuki were able to capture seven tailed beasts? No be about size biko.

Jiraya vs orichimaru, you are talking about their lives as young ninjas yes jiraya was weak when he was still third hokages student, but after training at mt mobkyu he became hella strong. Jiraya in his prime will beat the hell out of orichimaru. And jiraya and orichimaru never really had a 1v1 fight, only a short fight that ended in a draw, and jiraya in his prime will waste orichimaru, except and only except orichimaru gets his hands back and uses edo tensei during the fight.

And yes it has been mentioned many times genjistu dosent work on sage users, when genjistu was explained, it dosent work on jinchuriki with connection to their tailed beasts, it dosent work on sage users cause they have natural control over their chakra, and it doesn't work on skilled users of occular powers.
And yes kabuto covered his eyes to avoid genjistu, but don't forget its the same kabuto who broke out of Itachi's tsukuyomi and cut itachi into half, as powerful as that genjistu was. Yes they can cast genjistu on them even sharingan/reningan users can also be hit by genjistu, but they can also break out of it very fast.
And thirdly I was comparing ganabuta to itachis susano, and yes ganabuta is stronger, he is larger than a half susano, he is almost tailed beast size and itachi in his prime could only use half susano, and tell me the only person to beat ganabuta in combact, was pein with shinra tensei, vs itachis half susano ganabuta is more larger and fights with a dagger, and he wont even be the only toad fighting, he also has gamimaru and gamakichi and that other toad with a hat, tell me how itachi can win.

And for amaterasu, kishimoto said amaterasu, burns slower than normal flames, just that its much hoter and cant go off, and even if it starts buring jiraya and he seals it, its just a burn wound, shinobi's take damage all the time, and it will only catch a small portion of his body, cause he will probably move away when it starts burning.

And also i didn't mention in taijistu, itachi shouldn't think of coming close to jiraya in sage mode. In sage mode their brute strength is increased to its peak, as high as tsunades level, naruto was basically destroying the area with basic attacks, or did you forget naruto knocked out a path of pein for a while with just a punch, and speaking of chakra levels sage chakra is almost limitless.

You also forgot one crucial info, jiraya can last longer than naruto in basic sage mode cause the frogs on his shoulders gathered the sage mode chakra for him so he didn't have to do so, before naruto had kurama to do it his clones did.
Do tell me how itachi will win.
Itachi dosent even know about that song genjistu, imagine he was hit by it at the beginning of the battle then jiraya wins without even having to fight
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:33pm On May 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Jiraya vs orichimaru, you are talking about their lives as young ninjas yes jiraya was weak when he was still third hokages student, but after training at mt mobkyu he became hella strong. Jiraya in his prime will beat the hell out of orichimaru. And jiraya and orichimaru never really had a 1v1 fight, only a short fight that ended in a draw, and jiraya in his prime will waste orichimaru, except and only except orichimaru gets his hands back and uses edo tensei during the fight.

And yes it has been mentioned many times genjistu dosent work on sage users, when genjistu was explained, it dosent work on jinchuriki with connection to their tailed beasts, it dosent work on sage users cause they have natural control over their chakra, and it doesn't work on skilled users of occular powers.
And yes kabuto covered his eyes to avoid genjistu, but don't forget its the same kabuto who broke out of Itachi's tsukuyomi and cut itachi into half, as powerful as that genjistu was. Yes they can cast genjistu on them even sharingan/reningan users can also be hit by genjistu, but they can also break out of it very fast.
And thirdly I was comparing ganabuta to itachis susano, and yes ganabuta is stronger, he is larger than a half susano, he is almost tailed beast size and itachi in his prime could only use half susano, and tell me the only person to beat ganabuta in combact, was pein with shinra tensei, vs itachis half susano ganabuta is more larger and fights with a dagger, and he wont even be the only toad fighting, he also has gamimaru and gamakichi and that other toad with a hat, tell me how itachi can win.

And for amaterasu, kishimoto said amaterasu, burns slower than normal flames, just that its much hoter and cant go off, and even if it starts buring jiraya and he seals it, its just a burn wound, shinobi's take damage all the time, and it will only catch a small portion of his body, cause he will probably move away when it starts burning.

And also i didn't mention in taijistu, itachi shouldn't think of coming close to jiraya in sage mode. In sage mode their brute strength is increased to its peak, as high as tsunades level, naruto was basically destroying the area with basic attacks, or did you forget naruto knocked out a path of pein for a while with just a punch, and speaking of chakra levels sage chakra is almost limitless.

You also forgot one crucial info, jiraya can last longer than naruto in basic sage mode cause the frogs on his shoulders gathered the sage mode chakra for him so he didn't have to do so, before naruto had kurama to do it his clones did.
Itachi dosent even know about that song genjistu, imagine he was hit by it at the beginning of the battle then jiraya wins without even having to fight

y stupid antispam bot no ban u for typing university project for naruto..na me wey type only two words ee dey block!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 12:34pm On May 27, 2020
donwizzy7:
y stupid antispam bot no ban u for typing university project for naruto..na me wey type only two words ee dey block!

Depends on the words you type i was banned for typing c*strate. Some words get you banned instantly

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:35pm On May 27, 2020
paste007:
it's old and gone get over it
abeg tel dem oooo....make doz idiots let us hear word. Wetin naruto no even fit imagine..na im dem go dey concort from der nonsense imagination!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:38pm On May 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Depends on the words you type i was banned for typing c*strate. Some words get you banned instantly
chai brother! I tank God for ur own...atleast na swear word dem ban u for....i just recommend sound track from one normal anime with normal name..and without ecchi....only one statement..with only two words...and i was banned....ee b like say i'll declare divine wrath on dat evil person bribing antispam to block me!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:42pm On May 27, 2020
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:47pm On May 27, 2020
If u need anime series links...anime movies links....holla at me..and i'll search dem out for u.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 2:08pm On May 27, 2020
I know where u can download anime in low data rate for those doing economisation
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:38pm On May 27, 2020
anonymouskay:

Guy listen good/bad animation isn't about you feel, it is technical and thus the evaluation is factual so AS A MATTER OF FACT naruto vs pain is fantastically animated whether you found the animation style and choreography/storyboarding unappealing is inconsequential your personal opinion on it in terms of technicality do not matter, the animation of naruto vs pain being top tier is simply a fact okay? what you are trying to say is equivalent to arguing that the earth is not spherical because we don't fall off but the explanation for that is gravity, you think naruto vs pain isn't fantastic the explanation for that is simply the animation fluidity... these are facts what you think or feel otherwise are simply wrong plain and simple!!!
You should take your own advice and look up articles about Naruto Shippuden's animation. It's a popular opinion that the animation wasn't that great.
So maybe you're the one who needs to put their feelings aside and face the facts.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by paste007(m): 2:40pm On May 27, 2020
donwizzy7:
abeg tel dem oooo....make doz idiots let us hear word. Wetin naruto no even fit imagine..na im dem go dey concort from der nonsense imagination!
can you recommend good interesting anime for me to watch, amnour of anime's
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:43pm On May 27, 2020
leetylee:
I know where u can download anime in low data rate for those doing economisation
abeg post am oooo. Me personally i need am bad bad
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by leetylee: 2:45pm On May 27, 2020
donwizzy7:
abeg post am oooo. Me personally i need am bad bad
Goto wwwdot kisame dot com
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:47pm On May 27, 2020
paste007:
can you recommend good interesting anime for me to watch, amnour of anime's
pls kindly visit my personal list here: https://pastebin.com/PfbNCbqJ You can first watch sirius the jaeger.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2020
Kaycee7:
You should take your own advice and look up articles about Naruto Shippuden's animation. It's a popular opinion that the animation wasn't that great.
So maybe you're the one who needs to put their feelings aside and face the facts.

but when you was watching for the first time you no complain o

na so joy full your body

beht 5 years later you are here lamenting
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:48pm On May 27, 2020
typicalgamer:

but when you was watching for the first time you no complain o

na so joy full your body

beht 5 years later you are here lamenting
I actually noticed the irregularities the first time I watched it but since it was my first anime, I thought it was an anime thing.
And I'm not lamenting. I do rewatch some parts of Naruto & Naruto Shippuden from time to time.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by dedghoul: 6:13pm On May 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

Exactly.
And he is now even over nerfing them to 1/10th of their power in boruto
Even the villains aren't spared. Just look at how madara and kaguya was handled. All the villains we've gotten so far in boruto are just meh.. powerscaling, world building and character development in boruto are worse than trash.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lordtim001(m): 7:42pm On May 27, 2020
Lightangel65:

1. That why I said you were lying. You said that ALL the times they fought, Orochimaru lost. Meanwhile, we both know that the fights they had in their youth ended in Jiraiya being trashed. And the one Sannin showdown ended in a draw. And that was an Orochimaru without ninjutsu. What if he had ninjutsu? This was a ninja that they said he learned the seals for all the jutsus in the world. Do you know how many other forbidden jutsus you probably do not know about? Thank God for Hiruzen.
2. I really want to see the manga picture or screenshot where they clearly said genjutsu doesn't work on people in Sage Mode. Just for the purpose of my own knowledge. Yes, normal genjutsu doesn't work. But powerful genjutsu works. It depends on how skilled the individual is in using the nature energy.
In summary, SAGE MODE DOESN'T GIVE YOU AUTOMATIC IMMUNITY AGAINST GENJUTSU.
Kabuto was hit by Tsukuyomi and he was affected. But he quickly snapped out of it. What is to say that the opponent wouldn't take the decisive strike and end the battle before he snaps out of it? And the Kabuto in question had already mastered his Sage Mode. We can't say the same for Jiraiya.
3. I didn't say that Itachi would use the Amaterasu on Jiraiya. I said he would use it on Gamabunta so as to reverse the summoning. And where did Kishimoto say Amaterasu burns slowly all the time? It depends on how the caster is able to manipulate it. Even if he decides to use it on Jiraiya, how quickly would be able to seal it? During the Itachi vs Sasuke fight, did you see how quickly the Amaterasu caught up to him despite how fast he was running? And how it quickly burnt him and would have killed him save for the fact that he used that Orochimaru's body shedding jutsu? These are facts.
4. Yes, Gamabunta is bigger than his Susanoo but you forget the fact that the Susanoo carries the Yata mirror that is able to reflect all attacks, probably even a tailed beast bomb. And the person in the Susanoo is smarter than Jiraiya and his whole cohort of toads.

The only way Jiraiya is winning this fight is :
i. If he starts with Sage Mode right off the bat and does the demonic singing jutsu which is seriously dangerous. He really doesn't have much choice either way,else he will be mincemeat.
ii. If he finds a way to draw out the fight to deplete Itachi's chakra.
But Itachi is smart. If he notices that that is Jiraiya's plan, he would probably end it with Kotoamasukami and change his will. And don't tell me that wouldn't work.

PS : Out of boredom, I decided to Google search this topic and I found out that CBR rated Jiraiya as one of the 5 people weaker than Itachi grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 7:57pm On May 27, 2020
lordtim001:

1. That why I said you were lying. You said that ALL the times they fought, Orochimaru lost. Meanwhile, we both know that the fights they had in their youth ended in Jiraiya being trashed. And the one Sannin showdown ended in a draw. And that was an Orochimaru without ninjutsu. What if he had ninjutsu? This was a ninja that they said he learned the seals for the jutsus in the world. Do you know how many other forbidden jutsus you probably do not know about? Thank God for Hiruzen.
2. I really want to see the manga picture or screenshot where they clearly said genjutsu doesn't work on people in Sage Mode. Just for the purpose of my own knowledge. Yes, normal genjutsu doesn't work. But powerful genjutsu works. It depends on how skilled the individual is in using the nature energy.
SAGE MODE DOESN'T GIVE AUTOMATIC IMMUNITY AGAINST GENJUTSU.
Kabuto was hit by Tsukuyomi and he was affected. But he quickly snapped out of it. What is to say that the opponent wouldn't take the decisive strike and end the battle before he snaps out of it? And the Kabuto in question had already mastered his Sage Mode. We can't say the same for Jiraiya.
3. I didn't say that Itachi would use the Amaterasu on Jiraiya. I said he would use it on Gamabunta so as to reverse the summoning. And where did Kishimoto say Amaterasu burns slowly all the time? It depends on how the caster is able to manipulate it. Even if he decides to use it on Jiraiya, how quickly would be able to seal it? During the Itachi vs Sasuke fight, did you see how quickly the Amaterasu caught up to him despite how fast he was running? And how it quickly burnt him and would have killed him save for the fact that he used that Orochimaru's body shedding jutsu? These are facts.
4. Yes, Gamabunta is bigger than his Susanoo but you forget the fact that the Susanoo carries the Yata mirror that is able to reflect all attacks, probably even a tailed beast bomb. And the person in the Susanoo is smarter than Jiraiya and his whole cohort of toads.

i. If he starts with Sage Mode right off the bat and does the demonic singing jutsu which is seriously dangerous. He really doesn't have much choice either way else he will be mincemeat.
But Itachi is smart. If he notices that that is Jiraiya's plan, he would probably end it with Kotoamasukami and change his will. And don't tell me that wouldn't work.

PS : Out of boredom, I decided to Google search this topic and I found out that CBR rated Jiraiya as one of the 5 people weaker than Itachi grin
nawa ooooooo. Wetin!!!! We no wan hear about naruto again
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 8:18pm On May 27, 2020
⚡⚡

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2020
Kaycee7:
I actually noticed the irregularities the first time I watched it but since it was my first anime, I thought it was an anime thing.
And I'm not lamenting. I do rewatch some parts of Naruto & Naruto Shippuden from time to time.

you're good in my books bro

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Lightangel65: 11:06pm On May 27, 2020
lordtim001:

1. That why I said you were lying. You said that ALL the times they fought, Orochimaru lost. Meanwhile, we both know that the fights they had in their youth ended in Jiraiya being trashed. And the one Sannin showdown ended in a draw. And that was an Orochimaru without ninjutsu. What if he had ninjutsu? This was a ninja that they said he learned the seals for all the jutsus in the world. Do you know how many other forbidden jutsus you probably do not know about? Thank God for Hiruzen.
In summary, SAGE MODE DOESN'T GIVE YOU AUTOMATIC IMMUNITY AGAINST GENJUTSU.

i. If he starts with Sage Mode right off the bat and does the demonic singing jutsu which is seriously dangerous. He really doesn't have much choice either way,else he will be mincemeat.

CBR ratings are rated by sick American fans

And
1) i never said jiraya won against orichimaru in their youth, read my comment again i even said he was weeker in his youth Don't missquote me.
I said in their prime jiraya will win, and in their prime jiraya didn't use sage mode against orichimaru, if he had orichimaru will loose, i also said the only way orichimaru will win will be if he uses edo tensei(so read my comments and don't missquote me)
2)and sasuke vs itachi the sasuke kept running, instead of blocking his line of sight with a jistu. If he is using amaterasu and is blocked by mud wall, or fire style, he will loose his sight on that person, like naruto did in their last fight he used nine tail chakra to block sasukes line of sight, and how gaara blocked it with sand when sasuke used it on him during the kage summit.
And if you google too read up amaterasu on the wikia page, you would find out it burns slowly, in that fight the amaterasu caught on sasukes wings, thats why he shed them, not because it was burning fast, it burns slow but he had to rid it off to prevent spreading, and if it burnt so fast why didn't it affect his other body parts, and when he used it on a blind mandara, mandara simply took off his armor how come it didn't burn mandara, even the sand ninjas during his fight with gara, kankuro just took off their amour. and only kabuto and orichimaru can shed their bodies sasuke can google it.
Check the wiki page, you will see al you need to know about amaterasu, do your research instead of making clameless facts.
3) and thirdly yata mirror can deflect all jistu, but don't forget the toads fight with knives and yata mirror is useless against taijistu cause it only reflects all nature transformations, ying and yang release, and even if they use fire style it would undo the summoning on only the toad that casted it, when jiraya can summon more than 10 toads(fact). And how would he use yata mirror against an army of frogs, and based on smart play, yes itachi is very smart, but tell me how he can fight about 5-10 toads and sage mode jiraya all together, without running out of chakra,

And let me clarify sage mode resistance to genjistu.
As jiraya explained to naruto.
Genjistu can only work on a sage user if the caster is also a sage user. During sage mode, the user has his chakra, and nature chakra, genjistu takes control over the victims normal chakra, but if the caster isnt a sage mode user, the victim breaks out cause his sage chakra is also not under control.
And for high level genjistu, jiraya in his sage mode said if he was placed in a genjistu, the frogs in his shoulder, will break him out.

Google it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:06am On May 28, 2020
Might just mess around and watch Noragami just for Bishamonten

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 28, 2020
Kaycee7:
those articles and the so-called popular opinion are simply wrong they are based on people's ignorance about animation...you should also try talking to people who are animators or have proper understanding on animation and they'll tell you that the animation is in fact incredible,that's a fact people finding the level of fluidity and smoothness of the fight unappealing doesn't matter when speaking objectively about animation...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Liutay(m): 8:33am On May 28, 2020
mmars:
In the last episode of boku no hero did endeavor loose an eye or am i the only one and there is a rumour going around that the guy with the blue flame is also endeavors son ....boku nonhero fans angry

The guy with blue flame is not endeavor's son
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:34am On May 28, 2020
anonymouskay:

those articles and the so-called popular opinion are simply wrong they are based on people's ignorance about animation...you should also try talking to people who are animators or have proper understanding on animation and they'll tell you that the animation is in fact incredible,that's a fact people finding the level of fluidity and smoothness of the fight unappealing doesn't matter when speaking objectively about animation...
K

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Liutay(m): 8:35am On May 28, 2020
nani667:
⚡⚡

Is this an edited pic?
Cause I did not see this scene at all in entire series
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 8:57am On May 28, 2020
Liutay:

Is this an edited pic?
Cause I did not see this scene at all in entire series
You've never heard of fan art?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:41am On May 28, 2020
Kaycee7:
Might just mess around and watch Noragami just for Bishamonten

Bishamon ✔️✔️

(1) (2) (3) ... (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) (208) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.