Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,956 members, 7,810,649 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693004 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Najdorf: 10:38pm On Feb 27, 2021
Kaycee7:
It's always a party whenever Elsa comes around
Except if someone like Reinhard comes in I don't see how they can beat this woman
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 11:21pm On Feb 27, 2021
New Visual ➕

Spring release ★

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2021
CoolUsername:

Yeah not everyone can stomach a meeting with her.
Yes. Disagreements often result in bowel trouble for the other party.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:00am On Feb 28, 2021
Najdorf:

Except if someone like Reinhard comes in I don't see how they can beat this woman
Don't underestimate Garfiel

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by AMINDS22(m): 10:54am On Feb 28, 2021
Do we have any anime WhatsApp group chat?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:12pm On Feb 28, 2021
AMINDS22:
Do we have any anime WhatsApp group chat?

Telegram ✅

Drop your Username ☑️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by AMINDS22(m): 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2021
nani667:

Telegram ✅

Drop your Username ☑️
Aminds
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:41pm On Feb 28, 2021
AMINDS22:

Aminds

Which one ❓

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:03pm On Feb 28, 2021
Finally finished season 2 of fire force. Was pretty decent. They really need to stop that tamaki fan service though. That shit is cringy af.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 10:35pm On Feb 28, 2021
nani667:

Telegram ✅

Drop your Username ☑️
Ghosthed
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:51am On Mar 01, 2021
randomShek:
Ghosthed

Done ✅

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by bimbod(m): 1:56am On Mar 01, 2021
nani667:

Telegram ✅

Drop your Username ☑️

Dragioo
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 3:51am On Mar 01, 2021
WARNING: MASSIVE CHAINSAW MAN SPOILERS AHEAD

So Kobeni from Chainsaw Man, what's her deal? Her life is absolute shit. Her car keeps getting destroyed. She slipped and fell twice while serving burgers to the Chainsaw Devil, so he decapitated her family members and forced her to go on a date. Her partner died trying to save her.

She was actually forced into this business in the first place when all she wanted to do was go to the university. She's weak as hell and her stronger friends bite it while she somehow survives. She's literally always physically in distress in every appearance. Its like she exists just to suffer. Her car ranked higher than her in the popularity poll ffs.

Did Fujimoto get his heart broken by a woman named Kobeni in the past?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 11:55am On Mar 01, 2021
CoolUsername:
WARNING: MASSIVE CHAINSAW MAN SPOILERS AHEAD

So Kobeni from Chainsaw Man, what's her deal? Her life is absolute shit. Her car keeps getting destroyed. She slipped and fell twice while serving burgers to the Chainsaw Devil, so he decapitated her family members and forced her to go on a date. Her partner died trying to save her.

She was actually forced into this business in the first place when all she wanted to do was go to the university. She's weak as hell and her stronger friends bite it while she somehow survives. She's literally always physically in distress in every appearance. Its like she exists just to suffer. Her car ranked higher than her in the popularity poll ffs.

Did Fujimoto get his heart broken by a woman named Kobeni in the past?

As far as I'm concerned, she was the luckiest one out of all the other division members. It's not as of she was especially fond of her family. Power and Aki's deaths are still paining me.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2021
SniperAssassin:

As far as I'm concerned, she was the luckiest one out of all the other division members. It's not as of she was especially fond of her family. Power and Aki's deaths are still paining me.

CHAINSAW MAN SPOILER ALERT

Power baked delivered a birthday cake to Denji andcMakima reduced her to just a head and legs. Then laughed at Denji's reaction.

F*ck Makima.
All my homies hate Makima.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 6:14pm On Mar 01, 2021
CoolUsername:

CHAINSAW MAN SPOILER ALERT

Power baked delivered a birthday cake to Denji andcMakima reduced her to just a head and legs. Then laughed at Denji's reaction.

F*ck Makima.
All my homies hate Makima.
I hate her more than Gabi. And that is saying something.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 7:21pm On Mar 01, 2021
nani667:

Telegram ✅

Drop your Username ☑️

Niel (Rose symbol)

Add me up too
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ryfoz(m): 3:07am On Mar 02, 2021
nani667:

Done ✅

guys pls where can I get Boruto nxt gen episodes from 181 above that are small sizes

chia . anime site are giving huge sizes

1 episode for 315MB for barely 30 mins o
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:37am On Mar 02, 2021
Mushoku tensei is still 50/50 for me. On one hand, i like the animation and some of the characters. On the other, i think the main charactet is a super creepazoid

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 10:03am On Mar 02, 2021
ryfoz:

guys pls where can I get Boruto nxt gen episodes from 181 above that are small sizes

chia . anime site are giving huge sizes

1 episode for 315MB for barely 30 mins o

Animepahe. org
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 10:27am On Mar 02, 2021
SniperAssassin:

I hate her more than Gabi. And that is saying something.

You hate Gabi,

Then you must hate Eren too
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 10:46am On Mar 02, 2021
typicalgamer:

You hate Gabi,

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 11:23am On Mar 02, 2021
typicalgamer:

You hate Gabi,

Nope. It's weird, I know. The same way I understand why Eren attacked Marley and just formed the Jaegerists, I completely understand why Gabi did what she did. I just hate her for killing one of my favorite characters.
But I guess that's the beauty of Attack on Titan. The fact that you can trace the motivations of each character to the point where you will wonder "If I were in his/her shoes, would I really do anything different?" Every character is doing what is right in their eyes. I just can't stand Gabi's refusal to accept reality.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 2:52pm On Mar 02, 2021
SniperAssassin:

Nope. It's weird, I know. The same way I understand why Eren attacked Marley and just formed the Jaegerists, I completely understand why Gabi did what she did. I just hate her for killing one of my favorite characters.
But I guess that's the beauty of Attack on Titan. The fact that you can trace the motivations of each character to the point where you will wonder "If I were in his/her shoes, would I really do anything different?" Every character is doing what is right in their eyes. I just can't stand Gabi's refusal to accept reality.

Sashsa was my baby from day one

I'm just happy that orphan girl gave Gabi a reality check.

One reason I love Gabi is cause she's a namesake with one of my favourite midfielder in soccer that's why though.

I don't give 2cents about her vendetta
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2021
[quote author=zyro post=99536449][/quote]

Well you can't be chasing after sasgay and wanting revenge altogether.

Besides when pain 1 shot konoha, he did what he did best .

Kage bushin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:22pm On Mar 02, 2021
iamNegro:

Niel (Rose symbol)

Add me up too

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2021
nani667:

Niel (then you add the rose symbol beside it)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2021
iamNegro:

Niel (then you add the rose symbol beside it)

Unavailable

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:27pm On Mar 02, 2021
⬇️

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2021
typicalgamer:

Well you can't be chasing after sasgay and wanting revenge altogether.
Besides when pain 1 shot konoha, he did what he did best .
Kage bushin
grin still in support of eren tho
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:34pm On Mar 03, 2021
Phantom Blood Spoilers, maybe?

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2021
this anime is demonic, there's no difference between this and hentai.
the most vexing part is how the show is trying to make healing magic OP in a stupid way... and the rape mehn.. my gawd

(1) (2) (3) ... (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.