Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,976 members, 7,810,708 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (438) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693021 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by ryfoz(m): 5:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
RX480:

Animepahe. org
Thank you so much
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 6:57pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
this anime is demonic, there's no difference between this and hentai.
the most vexing part is how the show is trying to make healing magic OP in a stupid way... and the rape mehn.. my gawd
Una sure say this one don watch hentai before?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
nani667:

Unavailable
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by iamNegro(m): 7:31pm On Mar 03, 2021
nani667:

Unavailable

Can you text the group name to me?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
iamNegro:

Can you text the group name to me?

Sent
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:49pm On Mar 03, 2021
°°°°°

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 8:03pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
this anime is demonic, there's no difference between this and hentai.
the most vexing part is how the show is trying to make healing magic OP in a stupid way... and the rape mehn.. my gawd
I've read the first three volumes (and part of the fourth volume) of the web novel and all the stuff his healing ability could do made perfect sense (for the most part), so it's probably the anime not giving proper explanations. Yes the r@pe is stupid but nonetheless justified (again for the most part). And finally it's just revenge p0rn, it's overall nothing deep. Just watch it if you like that kind of stuff or don't watch it if you hate (like you obviously do). EOD.

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 8:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kaycee7:
Una sure say this one don watch hentai before?
yes I have. na the uncensored version I dey watch, the one they show the puna, boo.bs and evri evri sha
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:30pm On Mar 03, 2021
kutiman00:

I've read the first three volumes (and part of the fourth volume) of the web novel and all the stuff his healing ability could do made perfect sense (for the most part), so it's probably the anime not giving proper explanations. Yes the r@pe is stupid but nonetheless justified (again for the most part). And finally it's just revenge p0rn, it's overall nothing deep. Just watch it if you like that kind of stuff or don't watch it if you hate (like you obviously do). EOD.
I mean, time travel with healing magic? When you think of healing magic, you think of speeding up, not slowing down.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2021
kutiman00:

how could his powers possibly make sense, his healing powers can change his appearance, make people to forget their memory, copy their skills and a whole bunch of rubbish the author creates out of thin air or when he feels the MC needs it with no basic or logical explanation how.

also the r@pe revenge stuff makes no sense, if he does that then he's no different from the people who hurt him. obviously am not watching it anymore, so no need to tell me
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
Episode 165

Oppai Armor v2

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
NoonMasamune:

I mean, time travel with healing magic? When you think of healing magic, you think of speeding up, not slowing down.
One of the ways his healing magic works is that he experiences everything whoever he's healing has experienced - their entire life up to that point, their feelings of happiness, sadness, anger, pain the whole package - then he's able to fully understand how their body works and what it was previously like then return their body back to the state it was at any point in their lives. That's how he can grow back people's limb learn the skills they had etc. Now when he got the (what's it called again) philosopher's stone (I think) from the demon lord he had enough mana to perform his "healing" on a planetary scale. So he reverted the entire planet (everyone and everything - himself included) back to the state it was four years ago (according to the story's time-line). And that makes sense to me. The only bullshit about it was that everyone's memories were also turned back four years the MC included, but he gained back all his memories because of (here comes the bullshit) "his deep feelings of resentment etched into his soul" and somehow he's the only one special enough in that kind of world who remembers. So apart from that everything made sense (once again for the most part)
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:18pm On Mar 03, 2021
Episode 166

Nakama Power

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 9:35pm On Mar 03, 2021
cry

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 9:36pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
how could his powers possibly make sense, his healing powers can change his appearance, make people to forget their memory, copy their skills and a whole bunch of rubbish the author creates out of thin air or when he feels the MC needs it with no basic or logical explanation how.

also the r@pe revenge stuff makes no sense, if he does that then he's no different from the people who hurt him. obviously am not watching it anymore, so no need to tell me
His healing ability allows him to understand a person's body and experience everything they have in order to heal/restore them back to how they were BUT since he has full understanding of the body he can manipulate it as he wishes hence why he can change how people look, alter their memory or instantly know how to use their skills and stuff. Like just read the web novel of you want to know how his skills work. You'll see it's all logical (for the most part like I keep saying).

Oh and the MC is pretty much insane (this becomes more obvious if you read the novel and see the kind of internal dialogue he has) I mean I don't see anyone going through all that and staying sane anyways . So the story's about a mad man enacting karma on those who drove him mad. Should he be a better person than them? Ideally yes but he's past the point of being mentally sound enough to even think that, so he instead gives them what they all - all things considered - more than deserve. EOD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 9:48pm On Mar 03, 2021
kutiman00:

His healing ability allows him to understand a person's body and experience everything they have in order to heal/restore them back to how they were BUT since he has full understanding of the body he can manipulate it as he wishes hence why he can change how people look, alter their memory or instantly know how to use their skills and stuff. Like just read the web novel of you want to know how his skills work. You'll see it's all logical (for the most part like I keep saying).

Oh and the MC is pretty much insane (this becomes more obvious if you read the novel and see the kind of internal dialogue he has) I mean I don't see anyone going through all that and staying sane anyways . So the story's about a mad man enacting karma on those who drove him mad. Should he be a better person than them? Ideally yes but he's past the point of being mentally sound enough to even think that, so he instead gives them what they all - all things considered - more than deserve. EOD.
yea but why go back in time, why allow yourself to go through all that torment again just so you have a good reason to enact revenge, also bullet and the other sword chick that hurt him in the time he came from are innocent of the crimes they did to him considering they haven't done it yet.
so how can he enact revenge on someone if they haven't hurt you yet, the revenge then becomes stupid.
and also his powers still don't make sense.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:55pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
yea but why go back in time, why allow yourself to go through all that torment again just so you have a good reason to enact revenge, also bullet and the other sword chick that hurt him in the time he came from are innocent of the crimes they did to him considering they haven't done it yet.
so how can he enact revenge on someone if they haven't hurt you yet, the revenge then becomes stupid.

Please allow us enjoy our sh*tty r*pe revenge anime in peace.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by felixnkubi: 9:58pm On Mar 03, 2021
zyro:
cry
Neverland s2 has been crap tho, I will miss jujutsu no kaisen and I will probably cry at AOT finale... I don't watch black clover
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:02pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
yes I have. na the uncensored version I dey watch, the one they show the puna, boo.bs and evri evri sha
They show the puna? Now you're just imagining things.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 10:05pm On Mar 03, 2021
CoolUsername:

repent... heaven is real
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
Yeah bullet and the (forgot what she's called so...) sword chick haven't done anything to him but he tests (traps) them to see if they are decent the sword chick for example, the MC simply dresses like a girl and haves a drink with her and what does she do? Drugs him, kidnap him then tries to r@pe him (like WTF...lmao) so with that he has justification (and all the proof viewers/readers need to justify) everything he does to her. EOD.
PS: his powers do make sense I mean it's magic FFS with an actual logical explanation of how it works. Oh and remember he's a nut job.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
CoolUsername:

Lmao. SAY IT LOUDER FOR THE PEOPLE IN THE BACK.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 10:10pm On Mar 03, 2021
Kaycee7:
They show the puna? Now you're just imagining things.
I taya, me sef come think say na anoda redo of the healer I dey watch
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 10:11pm On Mar 03, 2021
felixnkubi:
Neverland s2 has been crap tho, I will miss jujutsu no kaisen and I will probably cry at AOT finale... I don't watch black clover
really gonna miss Aot the most
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
CoolUsername:

cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 10:14pm On Mar 03, 2021
zyro:

I taya, me sef come think say na anoda redo of the healer I dey watch
Na the ultra uncensored version he watch grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nkiliuzo(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2021
kutiman00:

Yeah bullet and the (forgot what she's called so...) sword chick haven't done anything to him but he tests (traps) them to see if they are decent the sword chick for example, the MC simply dresses like a girl and haves a drink with her and what does she do? Drugs him, kidnap him then tries to r@pe him (like WTF...lmao) so with that he has justification (and all the proof viewers/readers need to justify) everything he does to her. EOD.
PS: his powers do make sense I mean it's magic FFS with an actual logical explanation of how it works. Oh and remember he's a nut job.
which episode is that or they haven't reached there yet?... I stopped at episode 5
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 10:29pm On Mar 03, 2021
nkiliuzo:
which episode is that or they haven't reached there yet?... I stopped at episode 5
Sorry, I don't know, I'm not watching the anime (I plan on binging it when it's complete). So Kaycee7 CoolUsername since you guys are watching the anime please tell us what episode the sword chick showed up.

PS: in case the anime hasn't reached that point yet, sorry for the spoiler (performs dogeza).
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 11:40pm On Mar 03, 2021
zyro:
cry
Finally time to awaken, my fellow binge watchers, ready your download queue!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by randomShek: 11:53pm On Mar 03, 2021
Halfway into Unlimited Blade Works and I find myself leaving Saber’s round table and simping over her embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:18am On Mar 04, 2021
kutiman00:

Sorry, I don't know, I'm not watching the anime (I plan on binging it when it's complete). So Kaycee7 CoolUsername since you guys are watching the anime please tell us what episode the sword chick showed up.

PS: in case the anime hasn't reached that point yet, sorry for the spoiler (performs dogeza).
The anime hasn't gotten there yet.
You are forgiven. grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:20am On Mar 04, 2021
randomShek:
Halfway into Unlimited Blade Works and I find myself leaving Saber’s round table and simping over her embarassed
Tohsaka's thighs could end corona and achieve world peace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (435) (436) (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.