Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695382 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 05, 2021
zyro:
y'all hyping this gojou guy
And y'all overhyping goku too much... like he can power his way through anything... He can't!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SniperAssassin: 3:08pm On Mar 05, 2021
NoonMasamune:

its just that people with hax powers are really OP. if he uses his infinity, only people with reality warping powers, or infinite speed, or powerful sealing techniques, or people who can outlast his cursed energy can beat him.

Infinity isn't the power to slow things down, its a side effect of it. you know how they say there are infinite numbers between 0 and 1, and about how if you keep dividing the distance to a location by half it will never reach zero? That's the concept that gojo brings to reality. since goku isn't faster than infinity, goku will never touch him.

so the question is, how much energy does gojo has?
In my opinion, this ends in a stalemate. Goku can't touch Gojo and Gojo hasn't demonstrated any ability capable of harming Goku. They can both teleport and Goku has greater combat speed.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 3:37pm On Mar 05, 2021

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 3:38pm On Mar 05, 2021
SniperAssassin:

In my opinion, this ends in a stalemate. Goku can't touch Gojo and Gojo hasn't demonstrated any ability capable of harming Goku. They can both teleport and Goku has greater combat speed.
so you saying it's a draw?? undecided
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 3:41pm On Mar 05, 2021
Arthurity1:

And y'all overhyping goku too much... like he can power his way through anything... He can't!
true but he always finds a way cool
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 3:47pm On Mar 05, 2021
SniperAssassin:

Yeah, Unless goku stands around for gojo to put him in his domain or use purple, or gojo runs out of cursed energy.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 5:21pm On Mar 05, 2021
⚡⚡⚡

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 6:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
zyro:
true but he always finds a way cool
There ain't no way around this one... This one isn't something a change of hair dye can solve.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2021
NoonMasamune:

can goku get through his infinity paradox? cuz rigt now people are saying he is basically accelerator with no drawbacks. and his cursed energy amount is basically like uzumakix10000000000000000000000000000000000000000 thanks to his six eyes technique
Arthurity1:

Nothing goku can do will beat infinity... it would be a waste of gojo's time.
Lmao, you guys keep acting like infinity is an omnipotent and invulnerable technique but it really isn't, the technique is only useful if you have to go through every one of those infinite virtual spaces. Goku can bypass that with instant transmission which instantly allows him to go to wherever the heck Gojou is and yes it can obviously work even if the target location is in a separate/isolated space like when goku use it to go from the "afterlife" to the "real world". I'll like to remind you that this can be done Instantly plus Gojou's reaction is what? Hypersonic? Goku is MASSIVELY FTL and he can do an instant transmission Kamehameha.

Then there's mafuba a sealing technique which works on anyone and you can't break out from yourself regardless of the extent of your power and friendly reminder; it worked on vegeta and future zumasu - beings capable of destroying a universe.

Gojou doesn't have infinite energy. And regardless of how large his energy store is, it is not something capable of destroying an infinite 3 dimensional space (I.e a universe) nor something capable of destroying a system consisting of several separate space-time continuums ranging from 2 to a thousand (I.e a multiverse) like Goku is capable of.

In conclusion Goku would destroy Gojou like I previously said. EOD.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2021
kutiman00:

Lmao, you guys keep acting like infinity is an omnipotent and invulnerable technique but it really isn't, the technique is only useful if you have to go through every one of those infinite virtual spaces. Goku can bypass that with instant transmission which instantly allows him to go to wherever the heck Gojou is and yes it can obviously work even if the target location is in a separate/isolated space like when goku use it to go from the "afterlife" to the "real world". I'll like to remind you that this can be done Instantly plus Gojou's reaction is what? Hypersonic? Goku is MASSIVELY FTL and he can do an instant transmission Kamehameha.

Then there's mafuba a sealing technique which works on anyone and you can't break out from yourself regardless of the extent of your power and friendly reminder; it worked on vegeta and future zumasu - beings capable of destroying a universe.

Gojou doesn't have infinite energy. And regardless of how large his energy store is, it is not something capable of destroying an infinite 3 dimensional space (I.e a universe) nor something capable of destroying a system consisting of several separate space-time continuums ranging from 2 to a thousand (I.e a multiverse) like Goku is capable of.

This is just hilarious!!! How will goku do instant teleportation? like to where? inside gojo's body? like will goku teleport to his skin? what you are saying doesn't make sense at all...

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 6:43pm On Mar 05, 2021
°°°°

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2021
SniperAssassin:

We've seen that Gojo can teleport between cities, Goku can teleport between galaxies.

Gojo doesn't have enough feats of power to compare to Goku. We've seen Goku rumble an entire pocket dimension while in Ultra Instinct form. We've seen Goku teleport repeatedly from the afterlife to attack a guy that hurt his son. We've only seen Gojo take out city-level threats but Goku took out Frieza (who was powerful enough to destroy am entire planet) with Super Saiyan.

MASSIVE JUJUTSU KAISEN MANGA SPOILERS

Those town-level threats still managed to catch Gojo off guard and he wasn't fast enough to bring Infinity back up before getting sealed.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2021
Arthurity1:

This is just hilarious!!! How will goku do instant teleportation? like to where? inside gojo's body? like will goku teleport to his skin? what you are saying doesn't make sense at all...
LOL okay lemme explain as carefully as I can. Like NoonMasamune pointed out already the real number 0 can't make contact with the real number 1 because there's an infinite amount of numbers that occurs between them. Now Gojou's infinity applies said logic on space two fix points 0 and 1, you're at 0 trying to reach 1 but you'll never make it to one because you're forced to go through (in reverse) 0.1...0.05...0.025...0.005...0.0025...0.0005...0.00025...0.00005...1*10^-infinity (1 multiplied by 10 of the power of minus infinity i.e an in fact undefined starting point) so basically it's impossible to reach 1 from 0 (unless your speed surpasses infinity).

But 1 is a fixed point and it exists so it CAN be reached if you jump by a progression of 0.5 twice you reach 1, if you jump by a progression of 1 then you of course reach 1. Instant transmission does exactly that it jumps to whatever number Gojou is (in this case 1) and can therefore actually make contact with him.

PS: I mean Goku can force a Kamehameha to Gojou's exact location and damage him.
And if you stubbornly disagree with all of this Goku can seal him and he can obviously outlast Gojou's curse energy then finish him. EOD.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 7:32pm On Mar 05, 2021
kutiman00:

LOL okay lemme explain as carefully as I can. Like NoonMasamune pointed out already the real number 0 can't make contact with the real number 1 because there's an infinite amount of numbers that occurs between them. Now Gojou's infinity applies said logic on space two fix points 0 and 1, you're at 0 trying to reach 1 but you'll never make it to one because you're forced to go through (in reverse) 0.1...0.05...0.025...0.005...0.0025...0.0005...0.00025...0.00005...1*10^-infinity (1 multiplied by 10 of the power of minus infinity i.e an in fact undefined starting point) so basically it's impossible to reach 1 from 0 (unless your speed surpasses infinity).

But 1 is a fixed point and it exists so it CAN be reached if you jump by a progression of 0.5 twice you reach 1, if you jump by a progression of 1 then you of course reach 1. Instant transmission does exactly that it jumps to whatever number Gojou is (in this case 1) and can therefore actually make contact with him.

PS: I mean Goku can force a Kamehameha to Gojou's exact location and damage him.
And if you stubbornly disagree with all of this Goku can seal him and he can obviously outlast Gojou's curse energy then finish him. EOD.

Exactly!

1. Instant Transmission negates Infinity (maybe).

2. We've seen Goku and Vegeta survive Hakai. Goku was even base form when he did. I think he can deal Hollow Purple.

3. Ultra-Instinct Goku won't be affected at all by Gojo's Domain Expansion.

This is Goku's win.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 7:40pm On Mar 05, 2021
CoolUsername:

Exactly!

2. We've seen Goku and Vegeta survive Hakai. Goku was even base form when he did. I think he can deal Hollow Purple.

This is Goku's win.

Yeah. I'm guessing everyone arguing against it are those who don't actually understand what abilities Goku have or how they work or simply haven't seen dragon ball or whatever...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 7:52pm On Mar 05, 2021
kutiman00:

Instant transmission requires the detection of another person's ki, and the larger the distance, the more power you need. Gojo does not create virtual spaces, he just brings the concept of infinity to reality, like kumagawa's all fiction. so the question is wether goku can sense past infinite distance. also gojo has no infinte energy sure, but his six eyes techique makes the amount of energy he expends infinitesimally close to zero.

Like i said, sealing works on gojo, but this assumes that goku will come prepared to use it which is unlikely, since he only used it on zamasu and this was because he knew he was a supreme kai i.e not goku's mate. also this assumes gojo's gonna stand there like a dumass and wait for goku to charge it.

also goku has no counter againts Unlimited void. once satoru uses it, its game over.

the way i see it, the winner will depend on how the match starts. will goku do his usual play around, or will he start spamming shit on the fly. cuz gojo will immediately sence his stregth and go on the offensive.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 7:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
kutiman00:

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2021
CoolUsername:

Exactly!

This is Goku's win.

can you tell me when they survived hakai?

also its only the true ultra instinct, the silver hair form that separates thoughts from body, and goku hasn't mastered that. he can only use the Omen of ultra instinct at will. so even if gojo makes him pull that move, infinite void will still work on him.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2021
Non anime but, if you guys enjoyed regular show then you should check out close enough. Its basically r-rated regular show
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 8:42pm On Mar 05, 2021
NoonMasamune:

can you tell me when they survived hakai?

also its only the true ultra instinct, the silver hair form that separates thoughts from body, and goku hasn't mastered that. he can only use the Omen of ultra instinct at will. so even if gojo makes him pull that move, infinite void will still work on him.

Goku survives Hakai in base form. Mind you, that was from Golden Frieza and he was in his base form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfCxpLvesqk&t=1

True Ultra-Instinct activates when Goku is pushed to the wall. If Gojo were to use his Domain Expansion, it would activate and negate it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:53pm On Mar 05, 2021
CoolUsername:

Goku survives Hakai in base form. Mind you, that was from Golden Frieza and he was in his base form.

https://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DVfCxpLvesqk&ved=2ahUKEwi6mtC28pnvAhWhxYUKHSACA2QQ28sGMAB6BAgBEAo&usg=AOvVaw38NefUKZBlQM30Evx3sAIN

True Ultra-Instinct activates when Goku is pushed to the wall. If Gojo were to use his Domain Expansion, it would activate and negate it.

i couldn't open that link but i watched the video, and beerus blew the hakai away, so i wouldn't say he tanked it.

also i don't think you understand how unlimited void works.

there is a kind of virus known as a zip bomb. once downloaded, the size is actually in kilobytes, but the reality is that its an ultracompressed petabyes of data. no commercial computer that can open it. any computer that tries will instantly freeze.

That's unlimited void. Goku will be instantly bombarded with so much information that his brain will not be able to handle it, causing him to freeze in place.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 8:54pm On Mar 05, 2021
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:23pm On Mar 05, 2021
¬¬

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:26pm On Mar 05, 2021

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 10:19pm On Mar 05, 2021
NoonMasamune:

i couldn't open that link but i watched the video, and beerus blew the hakai away, so i wouldn't say he tanked it.

also i don't think you understand how unlimited void works.

there is a kind of virus known as a zip bomb. once downloaded, the size is actually in kilobytes, but the reality is that its an ultracompressed petabyes of data. no commercial computer that can open it. any computer that tries will instantly freeze.

That's unlimited void. Goku will be instantly bombarded with so much information that his brain will not be able to handle it, causing him to freeze in place.

When in Ultra-Instinct form, Goku doesn't think. His body moves based on warrior's instinct only. His consciousness is completely separated from his body. You can compare it when Neferpitou in HxH continued to attack Gon based on instinct alone even after getting their head blown off.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 11:55pm On Mar 05, 2021
Fire punch. From the same author as chainsaw man.

A bit dark not for everyone, but a good read.
liked the ending..

8/10

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Daniel2802(m): 12:03am On Mar 06, 2021
Let's gooooooooo.
OP

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:42am On Mar 06, 2021
IMAliyu:
Fire punch. From the same author as chainsaw man.

A bit dark not for everyone, but a good read.
liked the ending..

8/10

I read the first few chapters and I haven't been brave enough to continue. Waay more messed up than Chainsaw Man.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 12:43am On Mar 06, 2021
nani667:

Should've used 2Face on the card.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 5:11am On Mar 06, 2021
CoolUsername:

When in Ultra-Instinct form, Goku doesn't think. His body moves based on warrior's instinct only. His consciousness is completely separated from his body. You can compare it when Neferpitou in HxH continued to attack Gon based on instinct alone even after getting their head blown off.

You don't understand what I'm getting at.

Goki CANNOT use the true ultra instinct at will(silver hair form). That's the only one that separates thoughts from body. When i say backed to the corner, i obviously mean physical exhaustion, which gojo won't be able to do since he's not a bruiser type.

When he used the omen of ultra instinct (the first aura form) his thoughts were still interfering with his actions
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:25am On Mar 06, 2021
Arthurity1:

Nobody ever said Goku can power through anything. But y'all putting him up against a character that people he's stronger than can beat. Android 17, Gohan, hell even Krillin could body the dude. Goku is low multiversal while Gojo is Mountain level (can be wanked to Island level). The gap is not even close.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by kutiman00: 8:07am On Mar 06, 2021
NoonMasamune:

Instant transmission requires the detection of another person's ki, and the larger the distance, the more power you need. Gojo does not create virtual spaces, he just brings the concept of infinity to reality, like kumagawa's all fiction. so the question is wether goku can sense past infinite distance. also gojo has no infinte energy sure, but his six eyes techique makes the amount of energy he expends infinitesimally close to zero.

Like i said, sealing works on gojo, but this assumes that goku will come prepared to use it which is unlikely, since he only used it on zamasu and this was because he knew he was a supreme kai i.e not goku's mate. also this assumes gojo's gonna stand there like a dumass and wait for goku to charge it.

also goku has no counter againts Unlimited void. once satoru uses it, its game over.

the way i see it, the winner will depend on how the match starts. will goku do his usual play around, or will he start spamming shit on the fly. cuz gojo will immediately sence his stregth and go on the offensive.
Goku using instant transmission from the afterlife to the real world means all those constraints are negligible (for him at least) so whether or not he can sense past infinite distance isn't a problem. Gojo's energy no matter how large and how efficiently he uses it is not something on the level of destroying a universe not to mention a (limited) multiverse like Goku so comparing the amount of energy they have is pointless.
Yeah he can only seal him if he comes prepared...
Unlimited void won't affect goku. Unlimited void forces half a year of the information a human brain normally perceives on you in 0.2 seconds and trying to process this massive amount of information would normally paralyze you and that's it. BUT Goku's reaction time AND perception speed is MASSIVELY FTL+ like Comparable to the speed of the explosion from the ki sphere which SSG Goku and Beerus created in their final clash, which threatened to engulf the entire universe in mere moments. So if you're that fast processing half a year's worth of normally perceived information for every 0.2 seconds is child's play. I'd do the math for proper explanation but I'm lazy and I don't think nairaland's bot will allow a post with a bunch asterisks in it anyways.
Goku wins regardless of how you spin it.
And lastly yes Gojo's infinity creates virtual spaces;

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.