Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,768 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (697387 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:06pm On Nov 14, 2018
Oh and is the maker of hunter x hunter dead or something dude just leaves us hanging like
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DankPineapple: 2:09pm On Nov 14, 2018
mrMeen:
Who knows anything about when one of my favorite anime one punch man 2 is going to air.

maybe next year,

i read the manga though and i cant wait for it to be animated.

They finally bring more s-class heroes into the spotlight
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DankPineapple: 2:10pm On Nov 14, 2018
mrMeen:
Oh and is the maker of hunter x hunter dead or something dude just leaves us hanging like

The manga is still running, but i dont like the art style so i havent read it
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:21pm On Nov 14, 2018
DankPineapple:

maybe next year,

i read the manga though and i cant wait for it to be animated.

They finally bring more s-class heroes into the spotlight
yap i read the manga too and am excited for garou, orochi, black sperm, the centipades, really will be glorious to see them on screen.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
DankPineapple:

The manga is still running, but i dont like the art style so i havent read it
Havent read the manga too but common man the hiatus is too long just add a bit of material and do one more arc and we will all go on our merry ways.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 2:28pm On Nov 14, 2018
mrMeen:
Who knows anything about when one of my favorite anime one punch man 2 is going to air.
i heard it was going to air this coming January
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2018
mrMeen:
one punch man season 2 is coming out April 2019.
mob psycho 100 is January 2019
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 4:23pm On Nov 14, 2018
DankPineapple:

season 2 confuse me die

my friend said i should watch the ova but i havent
and how did hei loose his powers
yh...the OVAs helped explain a lot of what happened before season 2
Hei lost his powers after his fight with the magician...they set a trap for him...the magician was just a pawn for that...2nd or 3rd ep of season 2
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DankPineapple: 12:29pm On Nov 15, 2018
mrMeen:
yap i read the manga too and am excited for garou, orochi, black sperm, the centipades, really will be glorious to see them on screen.

guyyy king orochi is beast, though i saw only 1 fight scene against garou
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:33pm On Nov 15, 2018
Season One loaded ✔️

Will start this shortly

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2018
mrMeen:

Abandoned Hunter x Hunter ages ago... That Garbage of a Hunter exam was something I could not stomach

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 2:48pm On Nov 15, 2018
nani667:

Abandoned Hunter x Hunter ages ago... That Garbage of a Hunter exam was something I could not stomach
first time hearing someone caling the hunter examination garbage, what makes you dislike it.

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by yasolan(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
nani667:

This is shocking shocked shocked
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2018
nani667:

wow finally found someone dats agrees with me that examination was so boring n long one of reasons why i stopped it grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2018
nani667:

are u kidding me Did u watch the 2011 version or which one?

I loved the hunter exam so much
Try rewatching...the 2011 version...you'll love it trust me

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2018
Airyprince:
wow finally found someone dats agrees with me that examination was so boring n long one of reasons why i stopped it grin

The exam was just too much Shite

I managed to watch and watch from The beginning of the exams... All manner of garbage they were just feeding us... It was when that Female food hunter started her own exam that I finally abandoned it... Couldn't stomach it anymore

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2018
Lowkey Epic...

Quietly dropping sweet episodes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2018
nani667:

I managed to watch and watch from The beginning of the exams... All manner of garbage they were just feeding us... It was when that Female food hunter started her own exam that I finally abandoned it... Couldn't stomach it anymore
Try to finish it. More dangerous guys than that magician hisoka keep appearing. The insects arc is the most brutal.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2018
teemy:

Try to finish it. More dangerous guys than that magician hisoka keep appearing. The insects arc is the most brutal.

Already heard about that...

That was why I even tried to continue before I came across the food hunter garbage... Wasn't the first time I abandoned the Anime

Man's can only stomach so much Shite
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2018
Cant wait for Castlevania season 3...things im reading from people who read the manga is getting me hyped
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 7:14pm On Nov 16, 2018
nani667:
Lowkey Epic...
Quietly dropping sweet episodes
what's the name?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Airyprince(m): 9:49pm On Nov 16, 2018
nani667:

exactly the same episode i stopped they were catching spider eggs to cook so full of crap grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by teemy(m): 9:16am On Nov 17, 2018
nani667:

Already heard about that...

That was why I even tried to continue before I came across the food hunter garbage... Wasn't the first time I abandoned the Anime

Man's can only stomach so much Shite
To defeat this guy, the hunter president had to sacrifice his life.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 9:31am On Nov 17, 2018
who knows how to download from KissAnime or kiss cartoons or Kimcartoon. I really need to know
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:20pm On Nov 17, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Cant wait for Castlevania season 3...things im reading from people who read the manga is getting me hyped

What else is there to watch in S3

Bossman Dracula is no more

There's nothing else worth watching in the Anime as far as I'm concerned.... Unless they plan to bring Dracula back

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2018
CapedBaldy:
what's the name?
Hinomaruzumou
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:25pm On Nov 17, 2018
teemy:
To defeat this guy, the hunter president had to sacrifice his life.

Congrats to him for his sacrifice

Doesn't change the garbage Status

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Finally Caught up... Not bad

What's annoying is how OP characters are just being defeated Casually

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:44pm On Nov 17, 2018
nani667:

What else is there to watch in S3

Bossman Dracula is no more

There's nothing else worth watching in the Anime as far as I'm concerned.... Unless they plan to bring Dracula back
dracula is coming back, he will be revived..and there arr still other major characters like Camilla
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 5:45pm On Nov 17, 2018
nani667:

Congrats to him for his sacrifice

Doesn't change the garbage Status
just cos u dont like hunter x hunter doesnt make it garbage...
Hunter is one of the best long animes ever made...you know its what inspired naruto right?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 6:42pm On Nov 17, 2018
Goblin Slayer episode 7 is something else, oh my God!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
I hope they do the entire tokyo ghoul series...the series is a complete trash
Imagine these guys currently cramming 120 manga chapters in 12 episodes and its so impossible to understand for someone who is only following the anime that funimation has craeted a live stream to explain wtf is going on as fans are lost

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.