Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (695550 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 7:06pm On Nov 17, 2018
Right now only the fight scenes are enjoyable...the storyline is impossible to understand...
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 7:36pm On Nov 17, 2018
Baddestguyp:
Right now only the fight scenes are enjoyable...the storyline is impossible to understand...
The fight scenes are kind of bland in my opinion. the way takizawa killed tatara so easily was really weird
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Arthurity1(m): 11:46pm On Nov 17, 2018
Baddestguyp:
I hope they do the entire tokyo ghoul series...the series is a complete trash
Imagine these guys currently cramming 120 manga chapters in 12 episodes and its so impossible to understand for someone who is only following the anime that funimation has craeted a live stream to explain wtf is going on as fans are lost

The studio that made Tokyo ghoul anime really fu*ked up the entire thing.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2018
Can't find time to watch these movies

1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:03pm On Nov 18, 2018
nani667:

What else is there to watch in S3

Bossman Dracula is no more

There's nothing else worth watching in the Anime as far as I'm concerned.... Unless they plan to bring Dracula back
Camilla and Isaac seem interesting enough for me to check out season 3. Though I wish those ship vibes I was getting from Trevor and Cipher don't make it to S3.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:25pm On Nov 18, 2018
Baddestguyp:
dracula is coming back, he will be revived..and there arr still other major characters like Camilla

The likes of Camilla are just minions... They're hardly characters... Only person worth watching in the series for me was Dracula... Rest were just Fodder... If he will be revived then that's fine.. I shall look foreward to that..

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2018
CapedBaldy:

The fight scenes are kind of bland in my opinion. the way takizawa killed tatara so easily was really weird

That's the only annoying thing for me in the Anime

Epic OP characters just dying hopelessly

Imagine a while bossman Tatara.... He just Slumped and died after one Stab... He took much more damage than that in Previous Seasons without even flinching, and Baba just fell and died after he was stabbed once

Desperate Plot Holes.... They're basically just rushing the Anime and wanna Pack plenty stuff in 12 episodes... The fight scenes are good enough quality, but it is too short... OP high Class Ghouls are just dying allover the place like fodder

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2018
Kaycee7:
Camilla and Isaac seem interesting enough for me to check out season 3. Though I wish those ship vibes I was getting from Trevor and Cipher don't make it to S3.

Issac got what he deserved tho...but those two aren't really of any interest to me... The other black Forge dude is who I find interesting, I sense if Dracula will return he is the one that will lead the revival

Trevor I hated the dude from the moment he first appeared... Never really liked the character... And the girl they just made her lowkey OP... She should have never been able to wrestle with the magic of the Castle sef... I don't really like the way it ended tho... At least one of them should have died, that much is expected since they fought bossman Dracula

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2018
nani667:

Issac got what he deserved tho...but those two aren't really of any interest to me... The other black Forge dude is who I find interesting, I sense if Dracula will return he is the one that will lead the revival

Trevor I hated the dude from the moment he first appeared... Never really liked the character... And the girl they just made her lowkey OP... She should have never been able to wrestle with the magic of the Castle sef... I don't really like the way it ended tho... At least one of them should have died, that much is expected since they fought bossman Dracula
You're mistaking Hector for Isaac. Hector is Camilla's bitch. Isaac is the black dude.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 12:27am On Nov 19, 2018
nani667:

The likes of Camilla are just minions... They're hardly characters... Only person worth watching in the series for me was Dracula... Rest were just Fodder... If he will be revived then that's fine.. I shall look foreward to that..
yh sure...dracula made the anime fun
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:14am On Nov 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
You're mistaking Hector for Isaac. Hector is Camilla's bitch. Isaac is the black dude.

Remembering names of fodder characters is too much stress... At least you understood who i was talking about ✔️
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 2:20am On Nov 19, 2018
Nice Episode... Would have been the perfect episode if they didn't decide to waste precious screen time at the end... Probably so they can prolong the series...

Imagine wasting close to five minutes at the end showing us some hopeless bird blinking....

Disappointing stuff from an otherwise epic Anime

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lapazi(m): 6:32am On Nov 19, 2018
nani667:

What else is there to watch in S3

Bossman Dracula is no more

There's nothing else worth watching in the Anime as far as I'm concerned.... Unless they plan to bring Dracula back

I don't think Dracula is dead for good, after the fire you could still see his essence flying away dramatically...lol
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Feraz(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2018
nani667:

Truth is it isn't really Clear what he is... One thing is he has to keep up appearances in the midst of his subordinates and maintain his Supreme Overlord act... Initially his goal was to see if he could find any of his friends, if any were in that world with him... That was why he changed his name to Ains Ooal Gown, but now it is become a story of World Domination, basically because Demiurge tends to come up with nonexistent plans that he feels he has deciphered as Momonga's true goal, and even though that is never the case Momonga always agrees and commends Demiurge for his keen insight...

That was how the whole world domination plan started... So Ultimately Ains is the Villain currently, but he is Also Momon the Adventurer ✔️

Whole thing is just complicated
Arthurity1:
I just started watching Overlord. Is Ainz Ooal Gown a villain, a hero or an anti hero?
We're yet to find out what he is. I hate the fact that I have to wait till next year for season4.

nani667:

Those 50 to 70MB sizes doesn't do it for me anymore tho... My Sharingan cannot take blurry sturvs again sad

200MB tins or nothing...
Is that season3? What of A certain scientific rail gun?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2018
nani667:

Remembering names of fodder characters is too much stress... At least you understood who i was talking about ✔️
You had trouble remembering the names of Castlevania's less than 10 important characters? How will you enjoy shows like Naruto and One Piece then?

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DankPineapple: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kaycee7:
You had trouble remembering the names of Castlevania's less than 10 important characters? How will you enjoy shows like Naruto and One Piece then?

i know most naruto characters,
but one piece ehn, i gave up on remembering minor characters
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2018
nani667:
Nice Episode... Would have been the perfect episode if they didn't decide to waste precious screen time at the end... Probably so they can prolong the series...

Imagine wasting close to five minutes at the end showing us some hopeless bird blinking....

Disappointing stuff from an otherwise epic Anime

That was actually a distribution error, the credits were supposed to roll at that scene.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by RX480(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2018
mrMeen:
yap i read the manga too and am excited for garou, orochi, black sperm, the centipades, really will be glorious to see them on screen.

I want to see Flashy Flash vs the dragon level monsters
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
lapazi:

I don't think Dracula is dead for good, after the fire you could still see his essence flying away dramatically...lol

Dracula is the Essence of the series

If they don't plan to bring him back then they shouldn't just bother with a new Season

Dude is just too great

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2018
Feraz:
We're yet to find out what he is. I hate the fact that I have to wait till next year for season4.

Is that season3? What of A certain scientific rail gun?

Will probably come later... As a new season is usually released after a Certain Magical Index
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2018
Kaycee7:

Naruto had truck loads of episodes with Fodder characters recurring... After about 800 episodes We were forced to memorize and remember fodder Like Sakura and Tenten.. I know everyone's full names in Naruto... Same with Bleach ✔️

Castlevania had just four eps in the first Season... And. About 8 or so in the second... TBH all I saw and all I have in my head is Dracula ✔️ if I see pics of other characters I can recognize them, but dunno their names

And as for One Piece... Dumped that one ages ago... And that's after trying to force myself to watch it several times... That Anime is the perfect definition of Sewage

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Just Started this ✅

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by mrMeen(m): 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2018
Baddestguyp:
just cos u dont like hunter x hunter doesnt make it garbage...
Hunter is one of the best long animes ever made...you know its what inspired naruto right?
honestly first time seeing people saying that the hunter examination is garbage I mean the arc is one of the best in hunter x hunter.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Weedfree: 11:06pm On Nov 19, 2018
For fans of Castlevania there seems to be a a new face coming a new universe infact.Fans of another game series are also in for a treat.One of my favorite anime and game series Devil May Cry is set to be on its way and will tie in with Castlevania series.They will be in the same Universe.I think they are doing it to promote the next Devil May Cry game like they did with the original anime.Personally I hope they do not touch Devil May Cry and drop the idea.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CapedBaldy: 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2018
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2018
Latest Goblin Slayer episode was good sha...but whats with his eyes turning red

Anyway its the best episode so far...was about to quit the anime cos of the trash they'd been releasing but I'll keep watching for now
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2018
Finally.... Men that matter making their appearance

Epic battle loading...

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DankPineapple: 2:24pm On Nov 21, 2018
Wrong place but, where can I get adventure time s10 and Steven universe s5??

I need a site asap
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 21, 2018
where can anime b downloaded in HD?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Feraz(m): 9:34pm On Nov 21, 2018
nani667:
Finally.... Men that matter making their appearance

Epic battle loading...
What anime?

BTW, Ihedinobi3, welcome back to NL! I've always wondered what happened to you.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by quinSonia(f): 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2018
nani667:

Imagine a while bossman Tatara.... He just Slumped and died after one Stab... He took much more damage than that in Previous Seasons without even flinching, and Baba just fell and died after he was stabbed once

Desperate Plot Holes.... They're basically just rushing the Anime and wanna Pack plenty stuff in 12 episodes... The fight scenes are good enough quality, but it is too short... OP high Class Ghouls are just dying allover the place like fodder

Which season of Tokyo ghoul is this?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DankPineapple: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2018
nani667:

tokyo ghoul is one of those manga > anime shows,

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.