Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,162 members, 7,811,354 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 AM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (560) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (693411 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (754) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
The current war in Attack on Titan is leading to a war among fans and it somehow relates to the ongoing war in real life...
I don't think I've seen a show that has ever questioned my morality so much or has gotten me this confused about the sides to support as much as AOT...
Crazy thing is with every episode I'm more confused on the sides to support...both can be justified just like the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine

Problem is it seems to be splitting the AOT fan base so much...every week serious arguments in AOT fan threads with each side bashing each other and justifying their views...

As much as I liked Eren Jaeger...I stopped supporting him since the Memories of the Future episode...I don't think I can justify his actions anymore with what I saw in that episode

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2022
Kaycee7:
grin

Chainsaw Man spinoff?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 11:15am On Mar 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
The current war in Attack on Titan is leading to a war among fans and it somehow relates to the ongoing war in real life...
I don't think I've seen a show that has ever questioned my morality so much or has gotten me this confused about the sides to support as much as AOT...
Crazy thing is with every episode I'm more confused on the sides to support...both can be justified just like the ongoing war between Russia and Ukraine

Problem is it seems to be splitting the AOT fan base so much...every week serious arguments in AOT fan threads with each side bashing each other and justifying their views...

As much as I liked Eren Jaeger...I stopped supporting him since the Memories of the Future episode...I don't think I can justify his actions anymore with what I saw in that episode
imo what mikasa, Jean, Connie and Armin are doing is complete bullshvt..it's one thing to try to stop eren but killing fellow comrades is another thing.. talk about self righteous piece of shits

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 11:51am On Mar 15, 2022
hitsugaya:
imo what mikasa, Jean, Connie and Armin are doing is complete bullshvt..it's one thing to try to stop eren but killing fellow comrades is another thing.. talk about self righteous piece of shits
It's not by choice...
They tried to do it without fighting...but even they knew it would be very hard to get the boat without killing...and just as predicted it ended up like that...

That's why Annie suggested they stayed away and watched but Armin felt it was their responsibility since they made the choice to go against the Yeagerists...

It's war... every side has justification

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
It's not by choice...
They tried to do it without fighting...but even they knew it would be very hard to get the boat without killing...and just as predicted it ended up like that...

That's why Annie suggested they stayed away and watched but Armin felt it was their responsibility since they made the choice to go against the Yeagerists...

It's war... every side has justification
then eren is not wrong to annihilate everyone who ostracized paradise Island or those who did nothing to help

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Baddestguyp(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
hitsugaya:
then eren is not wrong to annihilate everyone who ostracized paradise Island or those who did nothing to help
never said he was wrong...
But his method is instead of finding a solution...he's simply eliminating the problem but wiping out everyone whether innocent or not...whether involved in the conflict or not

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2022
CoolUsername:

Chainsaw Man spinoff?
Exactly the joke everyone's been making grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 8:18pm On Mar 15, 2022
Baddestguyp:
never said he was wrong...
But his method is instead of finding a solution...he's simply eliminating the problem but wiping out everyone whether innocent or not...whether involved in the conflict or not

The same solution they have not found over 2000 years ago? He simply did the best thing he could. As long as they exist, the persecution will never end.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
IamNiel:

The same solution they have not found over 2000 years ago? He simply did the best thing he could. As long as they exist, the persecution will never end.

But thanks to his actions, paradis island got decimated later. The nations he destroyed later rose up and leveled them to the ground.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2022
OC sketch.
What should I name her?

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hitsugaya: 9:15am On Mar 16, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

But thanks to his actions, paradis island got decimated later. The nations he destroyed later rose up and leveled them to the ground.
tf..did you just spoil the ending..wtf is wrong with u angry sad

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by NoonMasamune: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2022
IMAliyu:
OC sketch.
What should I name her?

nice art. giving off 'step on me mommy' vibes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 12:27pm On Mar 16, 2022
NoonMasamune:

nice art. giving off 'step on me mommy' vibes
Caught me.
Was indirectly inspired by the lady dimitrescu vibe.

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 12:30pm On Mar 16, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

WTF Guy cheesy
U don read the manga finish

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 2:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
DieRich5:
WTF Guy cheesy
U don read the manga finish
Yeah, I've finished the manga, and the end was shite!!!

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
✔️

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:31pm On Mar 16, 2022
Iruma-kun S3 coming this October. The motivation I needed to catch up on the first 2 seasons

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 4:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
IMAliyu:
OC sketch.
What should I name her?

Some Victorian-era English name like Florence, Blanche, Gladys, Mildred, Harriet, etc

Any British granny name would do.

I'm biased towards Blanche since it means "white" and this character has a Gothic aesthetic
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 5:08pm On Mar 16, 2022
IMAliyu:
OC sketch.
What should I name her?
Clarence

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 9:11pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kaycee7:
Clarence

But Clarence is a guy's name.

Unless....

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 9:24pm On Mar 16, 2022
CoolUsername:

But Clarence is a guy's name.

Unless....
Exactly

4 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 6:46am On Mar 17, 2022
embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by zyro: 6:47am On Mar 17, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

Finished the manga long time ago and i never spoiled undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 7:38am On Mar 17, 2022
zyro:

Because you, my friend, are a true man of culture.

5 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Tmberwolf1: 9:28am On Mar 17, 2022
zyro:

I finished the manga a long time ago as well, but I had to spoil for the sake of argument. I'm sorry guys.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IMAliyu(m): 10:31am On Mar 17, 2022
CoolUsername:

Some Victorian-era English name like Florence, Blanche, Gladys, Mildred, Harriet, etc

Any British granny name would do.

I'm biased towards Blanche since it means "white" and this character has a Gothic aesthetic

I was thinking something like Miss Ada (the English victorian name, not the Nigerian one).
But I sorta like Mildred.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:15am On Mar 17, 2022
nani667:
✔️
Aot's German-like influences..
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Hotspotbro(m): 11:16am On Mar 17, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

if that boy walks into the tree again..maybe he too would regain the titan powers...grin grin
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 11:38am On Mar 17, 2022
IMAliyu:

I was thinking something like Miss Ada (the English victorian name, not the Nigerian one).
But I sorta like Mildred.

I have a friend with that name so it's kinda funny you ended up choosing it.

Anyway, I'm petitioning to make Mildred the official anime thread mascot.

3 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 18, 2022
Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint..

I've been hearing about the light novel/Webtoon with the above name since last year but I didn't pay much attention to it until few weeks ago. So, I've finally read the entire 551 chapters of the novel, I don't know if I'm happy with it's ending or not.
Over the years, I told myself I'm tired of seeing novels/books/mangas/comics and films etc that end with happy ending for the main characters. I believed that main characters having things easily and having an happy ending has become a cliché. I don't like clichés.
However, after seeing the ending of 'Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint', I'm quite perplexed and uncomfortable. I think their ending should be somewhere in the middle of happily ever after and tragedy/sad ending. An ending that is neither Sad nor happy for the main characters.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2022
Tmberwolf1:

I thought the yeagrists were protecting the island? I finished the manga at the same time it was completed, but I don't remember seeing anything about paradis being leveled.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by IamNiel: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2022
Elder0001:

I thought the yeagrists were protecting the island? I finished the manga at the same time it was completed, but I don't remember seeing anything about paradis being leveled.

Same here ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (557) (558) (559) (560) (561) (562) (563) ... (754) (Reply)

Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.