Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,785 members, 7,956,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:01 PM

Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) - TV/Movies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) (757070 Views)

Group For Anime / Manga Lovers ✔️✔️ / Anime Lovers! I Need List Of Interesting Anime Series.. / A Thread For TSTV First Experience And The Hotspot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (775) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by CoolUsername: 2:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

And Poseidon lost to a weak individual.
Based on the anime narration, Lu But was regarded as the strongest in the three kingdoms

It always felt like pro-Japanese propaganda to me. Of course the Japanese historical figure scores humanity's first win.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
DieRich5:
pls what eps is dis?

So you wantu jus see only the episode ba... Instead of you to goan start Grinding from Episode 1 angry
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2021
tepes:

Please what's the name of this anime

✔️

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 3:13pm On Jun 22, 2021
nani667:

So you wantu jus see only the episode ba... Instead of you to goan start Grinding from Episode 1 angry
grin yes
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

So what peak power did the Nara clan had that shikamaru didn't get
Or the akamichi clan that choji didn't master
Or yamanaka clan that info didn't master

I would say only the Hyuga clan which its peak power was teisengan that neither Neji or Hinata mastered
What peak power does the Sarutobi clan have that Konohamaru doesn't have?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

That anime is more or less like a narration of the greatest mythical gods and greatest humans that existed
The fight scenes was an eye sore to me.

But overall its good atleast

Fight scenes were quite decent actually... At least in my opinion... I quite enjoyed the fights.. Thor was epic... Adam was a bit comical with his Sharingan, but the battle was quite good in the end..

The only fight I had issue with was the final battle... That was jus pure plot Armor..., Like they jus wanted humanity to win one match but they didn't know how to go about that...

Overall the anime was decent

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

At this point was expecting to see Sasuke change to EMS/SOSP
and Naruto bringing out the truth seeker ball/SOSP
That didn't work out

Okay what about the fact that Sasuke has lost his stamina and is drained of chakra easily
Naruto's shadow clones been dispersed with one hit

I mean the stamina and chakra they had while fighting Madara, Obito and Kaguya is all gone

well the show is named Boruto so I understand why both characters have been depowered

Yup... It is all about Nerfing Naruto till he is killed off
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 3:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
hitsugaya:
Lu bu was never the strongest Man but u are right poseidon should not have lost and how can the God of the seas and ocean not use water based attacks..if anything he fought like Hermes would have, using only speed

Maybe Pride... That Poseidon was quite proud... Could always be he decided that his opponent wasn't worth using water attacks on..., Jus like how Gilgamesh refused to utilise Ea against Shirou... It is normal... And even without using the water Poseidon should have won easily..., Jus that the plot Armor was too thick
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 3:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
nani667:

Fight scenes were quite decent actually... At least in my opinion... I quite enjoyed the fights.. Thor was epic... Adam was a bit comical with his Sharingan, but the battle was quite good in the end..

The only fight I had issue with was the final battle... That was jus pure plot Armor..., Like they jus wanted humanity to win one match but they didn't know how to go about that...

The fight scene was not decent at all
Coming from a Baki the grappler and kengan ashura fan.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kaycee7:
What peak power does the Sarutobi clan have that Konohamaru doesn't have?

Really??
A jounin like konohamaru summoning a little version of the great sage Monkey
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by descartes400: 4:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

The fight scene was not decent at all
Coming from a[i] Baki the grappler and kengan ashura [/i][b][/b]fan.

any news on these two?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 4:12pm On Jun 22, 2021
jaeyking:

Really??
A jounin like konohamaru summoning a little version of the great sage Monkey
Were you really expecting him to summon Enma?
And is summoning Enma supposed to be peak Sarutobi?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 4:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
nani667:
The MVP ✔️
What anime is this
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Cabardin: 6:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
Do you talk about spoilers when you read the manga? On the contrary, I like to read first and then watch anime. I liked the manga Attack of the Titans, although I cannot say it's the best I read. I have more respect for classics like Naruto or One Piece. By the way, I found a great site, mangaraw, where the collection is constantly updated, and all new items are released. I don't know what I'd do if I don't find a digital manga. I'm allergic to paper books and can't read anyway other than on my tablet or phone.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 6:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Baddestguyp:
Currently searching for the new sword art online: ordinal scale animation movie
Check out www.animeplanet.online i watched mine there
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 6:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
nani667:

what anime??
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by lilwizzi9: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2021
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 9:18pm On Jun 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by GRIMMJOE(m): 9:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Record of Ragnarok (2021) 5/10

And that's because Poseidon lost due to plot armor from a shitty unlikeable character.

This is what happens when an author fail to let the story happen naturally, and instead forces it.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by jaeyking(m): 7:24am On Jun 23, 2021
GRIMMJOE:
Record of Ragnarok (2021) 5/10

And that's because Poseidon lost due to plot armor from a shitty unlikeable character.

This is what happens when an author fail to let the story happen naturally, and instead forces it.

From all the fights, Zeus should have lost the fight.
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by hashtagged(m): 11:43am On Jun 23, 2021
NoonMasamune:
just finished made in abyss.

the whole mystery about the abyss really hooked me in. and Dont get me started on the music: Kevin Penkin is a GENIUS. going to watch the movie soon. can't wait for season 2!!!

watch the third movie after season one the first two movies are recap but the third is supposed to cover a plot before season 2. it's tragic though
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 12:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
ALL......super boriiiiiinnnngggg!!!!!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
nani667:
Which anime is this bro? Is it like Citrus?
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by nani667: 12:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Xtorm7995:
Which anime is this bro? Is it like Citrus?

Not like Citrus... Both are Romance but Citrus was basically hörny school girls everywhere

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by donwizzy7: 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Since no one is talking about it...okay then...

Rurouni Kenshin: The Final Chapter part 1 out already

i had to rewatch the previous three parts to refresh my memory...they really tried as per the live adaptation of Samurai X.

Good luck watching!
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by typicalgamer(m): 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:51pm On Jun 23, 2021
Threats delivered with a sweet smile are doubly terrifying

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by Kaycee7(m): 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Went out like a boss. Respect!

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by DieRich5: 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
typicalgamer:

Tokyo revengers is my best out of all, so much love it
downloading grin

1 Like

Re: Thread For Anime Lovers (NO HENTAI PLEASE) by SkengRay: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2021
Who here watches Rom-com anime here cheesy i want to find out if I'm kind of weird

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (775) (Reply)

Game Of Thrones Discussion (Beware Of Spoilers) / Big Brother Titans (BBTitans) 2023: Live Updates Thread / DC EXTENDED UNIVERSE (FILM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.