Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

My Ex And I - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex And I (809 Views)

My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows / My Near Death Experience With My Ex-girlfriend / When You See Your Ex And She's Looking Like This (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex And I by Anonymous100: 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Hello landers... . I broke up with my boyfriend last two years oct but I still love him... We dated for 3yrs before d break up. .. He did something wrong and I over reacted by breaking up.. . But last year feb I wanted to settle the issues but I noticed he has started dating another gal... I still love him and wanted to get him back by all means but he still continue dating the other gal... I know my ex still loves me because he calls me every time to check on me... We still communicate regularly and we also see most often in our place of work.. . He has been dating this other gal over a year now.. . But I know he still loves me and I love him too.. . I don't know if I should continue playing Cool till dey break up or just move on with my life and stop communicating with him
Re: My Ex And I by tamertery(m): 5:20pm On Apr 10, 2017
If u r sure of his feelings for you, and you are the one that brought about the break up, then i am sure his waiting for you to come right your wrong, make the first move at getting back together, aftrall you made the first move to breaking the relationship.... Shey u grab?
Re: My Ex And I by Hunger: 5:21pm On Apr 10, 2017
what God have joined together, let no man put asunder, move on
Re: My Ex And I by Nobody: 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
The patient dog doesn't gets to eat the fattest bone. No. It only gets to die of starvation. Now, you better move on before you....

Simply pathetic. grin
Re: My Ex And I by ifex370(m): 5:23pm On Apr 10, 2017
Op leave this man already.. You've broken up so what else dju want..
Re: My Ex And I by adorablepepple(f): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
I hope that your boyfriend is not efe cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Ex And I by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
You cant have your cake and eat it
Re: My Ex And I by tutaboi(m): 5:27pm On Apr 10, 2017
Let's assume that 1m is on the ground for u to decide what to do......would u still be asking us?
Re: My Ex And I by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 10, 2017
Tell him. If you're too embarrassed to discuss this matter with him face-to-face, then write him a letter or send him a text. Even if he rejects you, at least you'd move on with a clear understanding of where you stand with him.
Re: My Ex And I by AlexCk: 5:47pm On Apr 10, 2017
U assume he still loves u cuz he calls to check up on u?? undecided undecided

Anyways, either u tell him how u feel, or u just forget about it, till maybe when he's single again, or just freaking move on.

There's every possibility he loves the girl he's currently dating, and the girl loves him.
Don't be the 'third wheel' ma'am.

They say "What is urs will always find its way back to u"
Re: My Ex And I by nepapole(m): 5:51pm On Apr 10, 2017
The boy don blow now....u come dey form luv.
Re: My Ex And I by Anonymous100: 5:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
ZarZar:
Tell him. If you're too embarrassed to discuss this matter with him face-to-face, then write him a letter or send him a text. Even if he rejects you, at least you'd move on with a clear understanding of where you stand with him.
He said he still loves me and want me but he haven't still broken up with the other gal
Re: My Ex And I by Anonymous100: 5:57pm On Apr 10, 2017
AlexCk:
U assume he still loves u cuz he calls to check up on u?? undecided undecided

Anyways, either u tell him how u feel, or u just forget about it, till maybe when he's single again, or just freaking move on.

There's every possibility he loves the girl he's currently dating, and the girl loves him.
Don't be the 'third wheel' ma'am.

They say "What is urs will always find its way back to u"
He admitted he still loves me but he is finding it difficult to leave the other gal
Re: My Ex And I by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
Anonymous100:
He said he still loves me and want me but he haven't still broken up with the other gal

Ah girl, then move on. He is wasting your time. I hope you're not still intimate with him because it could be why he is speaking with both sides of his mouth. He wants to have it both ways. Cut him off.

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Tested Tips To Make A Nigerian Lady Fall For You / I Am 26 And A 41-year-old Prophetess Wants To Have S3x With Me / Help Me Make A Decision On This Matter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.