Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows (2611 Views)

I Slept With My Ex And I Think My Husband Knows / Married Women Don't Care About Condoms When They Cheat / I'm Torn Between My Ex And New Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by z11111: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
Dear Lively Stones Admin ,

Thank you for the impart your platform is making ,kindly share this with nairanders and your readers.

I am so sorry for what am about to say but I need help thats why I am writing to a relationship blog for advice.

My ex and I dated for three years and he cheated with me with someone I know and that prompted me to break up with him in anger. And just to show him I could move on without him,I married the first guy that showed up and we got married in less than a year. I know I made a mistake but I was hoping to find love quickly cos I was too heartbroken from the infidelity of my ex.

However,I knew in my heart,I never really got over my ex. A year after my marriage....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-ex-and-i-are-flirty-and-i-dont-care-that-his-wife-knows/
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by MissRaine69(f): 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2018
z11111:

Thank you for the impart your platform is making ,kindly share this with nairanders and your readers.

I am so sorry for what am about to say but I need help thats why I am writing to a relationship blog for advice.

My ex and I dated for three years and he cheated with me with someone I know and that prompted me to break up with him in anger. And just to show him I could move on without him,I married the first guy that showed up and we got married in less than a year. I know I made a mistake but I was hoping to find love quickly cos I was too heartbroken from the infidelity of my ex.

However,I knew in my heart,I never really got over my ex. A year after my marriage....

http://livelystones.com.ng/my-ex-and-i-are-flirty-and-i-dont-care-that-his-wife-knows/

I vindictively loathe woman like this.

1 Like

Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by AryEmber(f): 9:46pm On Mar 05, 2018
MissRaine69:

I vindictively loathe woman like this.
Mine is worst, they disguit and pisses me the hell off.

1 Like

Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by BoweryGirl(f): 10:57pm On Mar 05, 2018
The greatest mistake you can make is to have a rebound lover after a break up. It's best to heal naturally and move on. Don't hurt the next guy.

1 Like

Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by Lalas247(f): 11:03pm On Mar 05, 2018
mtcheew ....
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
All these una nonsense story sef
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by Kobicove(m): 12:14am On Mar 06, 2018
...and you expect me to click on that link? undecided
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by Beke2020: 8:59am On Mar 06, 2018
.....loading

Trouble! Trouble!! Trouble!!!

1 Like

Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by preciousluv2018: 9:19am On Mar 06, 2018
True. Its not nice to jump into relationship after break up

BoweryGirl:
The greatest mistake you can make is to have a rebound lover after a break up. It's best to heal naturally and move on. Don't hurt the next guy.
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by preciousluv2018: 9:20am On Mar 06, 2018
No be small trouble .

Big one infact

Beke2020:
.....loading

Trouble! Trouble!! Trouble!!!
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by preciousluv2018: 9:21am On Mar 06, 2018
You better be careful or else ,you will have your self to blame.

z11111:

Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by chigoizie7(m): 12:02pm On Mar 06, 2018
To use u do money ritual just de hungry me

1 Like

Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by Beke2020: 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Lol!
chigoizie7:
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by z11111: 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
smiley smiley smiley smiley

chigoizie7:
Re: My Ex And I Are Flirty And I Don't Care That His Wife Knows by Kumar4india: 12:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
yiu are a wicked woman while your ex is a wicked man.

z11111:

(1) (Reply)

My Vigina Is Smelling And This Was The Remedy / Check Out These Meaty Hips Girls / Join The Best Hoe Story Whatsapp Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.