Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? (1399 Views)

One Piece (anime/manga) / Most Powerful Anime Or Manga Character Ever? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 30, 2009
Please let't discuss about this wonderful anime/manga.
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by mamagee3(f): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2009
Which mange fan? undecided
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by steeze(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2009
@MICHELLIN, for real

I've been looking for a one piece fan up in here for ages!!! That anime rocks!!! I think it beats naruto hands down. Its over rated. And that luffy guy is crazy. Touch his nakama and get ready to die!!! Lol
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Emmy2009(m): 4:26pm On Jan 05, 2010
I havent really watched one piece but i knw a lot bout it thru my manga knwledge, my fave anime is actually death note
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by platinumnk(f): 4:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
^^ I love one piece! Loved the movie! my sisters arent anime fans but they sat and watched the long movie when i rented it and they were surprised that they liked it! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by platinumnk(f): 4:33pm On Jan 05, 2010
My Favorites:

Inuyasha
Escaflowne
Peach Girl ( Watch on Hulu)
FMA - Full Metal
Shin- Chan - I looooove this one but its not on tv  angry angry angry angry
Theres also this anime with this young girl and she travels with two samurai one is cool headed and one is hotheaded. I forgot the name  tongue

---- Naurto is STUPID! angry angry angry Same level as Pokemon and that stupid Backugon show lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 06, 2010
@Platinum
Omg! I Love Inuyasha, Escaflowne and Peach Girl, Shin Chan is just hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy

One Peice? Meh, never could really get into that anime.

Anybody a fan of cowboy bebop? outlawstar? I prefer the more mature animes.
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 06, 2010
steeze:

@MICHELLIN, for real

I've been looking for a one piece fan up in here for ages!!! That anime rocks!!! I think it beats naruto hands down. Its over rated. And that luffy guy is crazy. Touch his nakama and get ready to die!!! Lol

One piece is the bomb. I really don't fancy Naruto either. I prefer Ruffy to that coconut head.

platinumnk:

^^ I love one piece! Loved the movie! my sisters arent anime fans but they sat and watched the long movie when i rented it and they were surprised that they liked it! cheesy cheesy cheesy

That anime/manga has depth.

ibkaye:

@Platinum
Omg! I Love Inuyasha, Escaflowne and Peach Girl, Shin Chan is just hilarious! cheesy cheesy cheesy

One Peice? Meh, never could really get into that anime.

Anybody a fan of cowboy bebop? outlawstar? I prefer the more mature animes.

I have the 18 volumes of peach girl. It cost me more than 70 euros. I also used to watch Cowboy Bepop . . .without so much interest.
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 06, 2010
michelin89:

I have the 18 volumes of peach girl. It cost me more than 70 euros. I also used to watch Cowboy Bepop . . .without so much interest.
I remember a time I was SO obsessed with anime, it was scary. Anime Otaku I believe is the term cheesy
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jan 06, 2010
ibkaye:

I remember a time I was SO obsessed with anime, it was scary. Anime Otaku I believe is the term cheesy

It's hard when you are broke though. I am very backward with my GTO collection. cry
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Nobody: 12:16am On Jan 06, 2010
michelin89:

It's hard when you are broke though. I am very backward with my GTO collection. cry
Lol, I'm such a cheapskate though, I just search for the online scans now cheesy
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by exx(m): 1:30am On Jan 07, 2010
How says NARUTO is silly. angry

Its the best there is and ever will BEEEE
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by man47: 7:45am On Jan 16, 2010
Naruto is a good show.
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Hardballer(m): 2:30pm On Jan 16, 2010
naruto is a great show . . fairy tale the anime sucks. .  the mangas pretty alright tho the drawings do look like one piece .does any one here watch gintama
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by ogagusps3: 8:53am On Jan 17, 2010
I am currently watching one piece the anime from the beginning. tongue tongue I am currently in episode 203. cool cool I am planing to finish it by the end of february undecided
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Wylout: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2011
platinumnk:

My Favorites:

Inuyasha
Escaflowne
Peach Girl ( Watch on Hulu)
FMA - Full Metal
Shin- Chan - I looooove this one but its not on tv  angry angry angry angry
Theres also this anime with this young girl and she travels with two samurai one is cool headed and one is hotheaded. I forgot the name  tongue

I think you are talking about Samurai Champloo , she kept looking for the guy that smelt of sunflowers, ====i think undecided
---- Naurto is silly! angry angry angry Same level as Pokemon and that silly Backugon show lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Wylout: 12:59am On Feb 10, 2011
Seriously i need My Animes back cos i had a disaster====My one terabyte crashed.===by a friend.

I've lost so much that , ===i can't remember.

From my
Bleach
Ninja Scroll
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
History's strongest disciple
Darker than black

Please who has any anime ====i want all!!!!
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by Shaunscot(m): 8:27am On Feb 10, 2011
Wylout:

Seriously i need My Animes back cos i had a disaster====My one terabyte crashed.===by a friend.

I've lost so much that , ===i can't remember.

From my
Bleach
Ninja Scroll
Death Note
Samurai Champloo
History's strongest disciple
Darker than black

Please who has any anime ====i want all!!!!
I got a couple.
Inuyasha
Code Geass
History's Strongest Disciple
Ayakashi
Noein
Wolverine(Ongoing)
Iron Man
Fairy Tail (Ongoing)
The Law of UEKI
Darker than Black
Ayakashi
The list goes on,
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by kombats: 5:24pm On Feb 10, 2011
who says NARUTO is silly? Naruto is the second best anime after GOKU. Naruto fight scenes,character and lines are so great compared to bleach that u can kill an enemy with one strile. Check the Akatsuki and Jinchurin host fighting technique(especially killer bee) and u will be amaze. The only silly thing about naruto is the flash back.
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by ogagusps3: 10:35pm On Feb 10, 2011
Naruto right now sucks
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by pkasso(m): 7:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
ogagusps3:

Naruto right now sucks
True.the flashbacks are so silly
Re: Any One Piece (anime/manga) Fan? by decepticos(m): 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
one piece film z

(1) (Reply)

Aye Saamu Saamu Alajo Best Secene Review 4 Yoruba Movie 2016 Comedy / Badamasi Portrait Of A General Is Here / Nigerian Video Club In Central London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.