Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,791 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

"Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" (15340 Views)

Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars As Church Member Dedicates Quadruplets / Pastor Ephraim Ononye Sprays Dollars At A Wedding In Lagos (Photos) / Man's Genotype Changes From SS To AA At Pastor Ibiyeomie's Crusade-Duncan Mighty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by sarrki(m): 5:35am On Apr 11, 2017
Flexherbal:

God bless you, sir!

Amen
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by orlymat: 6:37am On Apr 11, 2017
Are you saying there is no God or that God is incapacitated in some cases? Are you saying there is limit to what he can do? I av always known people with unbelieve but the height of your own is flabbargasting.

distilledwalex:

Pls link me with this your friend and his family.. And i will prove to you that he was never a sickle cell patient. . Maybe there was error in laboratory report.. Bur that SS change to AA pls.. Say something else.. Stop making fool out of medicine pls.. Pls DM me your friends contact i will be glad to research on his house hold free of charge and proof to you that je was never an SS if truly he is AA now
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by Jerryman94(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2017
Come and experience the biggest *Technology business Expo* in Nigeria holding at Westown Hotels, 6 Opebi-Sheraton link road, Ikeja, Lagos on Fri, 14th April, 2017 by 11am. This event is free but *strictly by invitation*. Kindly contact Mr Jeremiah 08158789969 for access. See you there
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by distilledwalex(m): 10:03am On Apr 11, 2017
orlymat:

Are you saying there is no God or that God is incapacitated in some cases? Are you saying there is limit to what he can do? I av always known people with unbelieve but the height of your own is flabbargasting. 08069144286. That s my number. I will do as u said
Friend. . Ive never for once doubt the capability of God.. He can do anything but many He wont do... You know why
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by orlymat: 10:22am On Apr 11, 2017
distilledwalex:

Friend. . Ive never for once doubt the capability of God.. He can do anything but many He wont do... You know why
Brother.... I don't know why at all...... Devil is busy doing everythings to inflict pains on people and u said God will not do some certain things.

There is one thing that has always been synonymous to Prophets right from Moses down to Jesus MIRACLE & WONDERS. and Jesus told us that greater work than he did we will do if we believe (and leave up to standard).
And we have seen it from the like of Pa Benson Edahosa, Pastor Obadare; a blind man that read bible and did lots of deliverance.

Do not be deceived bro or be confused with the presence of some fake pastors who God did not call but only came to swindle money from bredren. Meanwhile, Jesus himself has warned we watch out of them, pray to know d right one to follow.
Many fake men of God claim God is no longer doing miracle (simply because they could not)
Ask yourself this honest question "why will God stop doing miracle?"
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by sulakishop(m): 11:19am On Apr 11, 2017
WARRI WEED NO GOOD
Re: "Ephraim Ononye Heals A Lady With Sickle Cell, Changes Genotype From SS To AA" by SHOCK7(m): 3:48am On Apr 15, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
shii Egbon try and reason small sometimes naw...before you come for testimony you must have gotten your previous medical tests and conduct a new one. No matter how bad you guys want to ridicule Christianity and make it seem all fake and a joke, there's still a God and miracles still do happen.
Hi i was curious about 'ur pro pic which of the two gals 're u?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It True? Churches Asking You To Surrender Your Entire January Salary? / Islamic Practices In The Bible Unknown To Christians / Emmanuel Collins: Pastor Busted For Faking Accident, Says Hackers Did It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.