Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,934 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:17 AM

Where To Learn Embedded Systems - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where To Learn Embedded Systems (1500 Views)

Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer / Learn Embedded Programming / Free Embedded Systems Design Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Embedded Systems by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
where to learn embedded systems
my school is currently on strike and I don't want to waste my time . I am a computer science student and I have been working with ARDUINO and I would love to deepen my knowledge . pls if there is any one that works with embedded systems professionally I don't find working as an apprentice under the person for the mean time .
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Get information on Internet and learn. Best option i guess
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
thanks but just in case you know any one who works with embedded systems I would love to work with the person
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Are you from Ede poly osun state.?

(1) (Reply)

Basic Coding Experience, But Want To Create An App / Tytit, A Social Network Created By An 18 Years Old Nairalander / Tit Bits From Elmac Digital Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.