Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Where To Learn Embedded Systems - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Where To Learn Embedded Systems (1460 Views)

Come In Here If You Are An Embedded Systems Engineer / Learn Embedded Programming / Free Embedded Systems Design Seminar In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where To Learn Embedded Systems by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 10, 2017
where to learn embedded systems
my school is currently on strike and I don't want to waste my time . I am a computer science student and I have been working with ARDUINO and I would love to deepen my knowledge . pls if there is any one that works with embedded systems professionally I don't find working as an apprentice under the person for the mean time .
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2017
Get information on Internet and learn. Best option i guess
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 8:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2017
thanks but just in case you know any one who works with embedded systems I would love to work with the person
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by karrim4real(m): 10:45am On Apr 15, 2017
Are you from Ede poly osun state.?
Re: Where To Learn Embedded Systems by shreygautam: 7:11am On Dec 29, 2023
To gain expertise in embedded systems, consider online platforms like Coursera, edX, and Udemy, offering comprehensive courses such as Introduction to Embedded Systems or Embedded Systems Programming. Additionally, explore resources from renowned institutions like MIT or Stanford on platforms like OpenCourseWare. Practical experience is crucial, so engage in projects using platforms like Arduino or Raspberry Pi. For a structured learning path and industry recognition, enroll in an embedded system certification course, enhancing your skills and employability in this dynamic field.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Is Nairaland Homepage Looking Like This / Currently Learning Elixir And I'm Loving It / Start Making Not Less Than 100k/month From Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.