Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (10001 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 8:17pm On Feb 14, 2010
Stop being a clown.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Imohbyron(m): 9:41pm On Feb 14, 2010
@tkns,thanks 4 representing.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Imohbyron(m): 9:42pm On Feb 14, 2010
@tkns,thanks 4 representing.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 12:53pm On Feb 15, 2010
@Abuzola :

You are just typing rubbish. The bible NEVER confirm Muhammed (The mafia boss). You only wished it does but it never did.

Muhammed was NEVER A PROPHET BUT A WAR LORD, TERRORIST, A WIFE SNATCHER AND A MURDERER THAT IS WHAT HIS GULLIBLE FOLLOWERS ARE DOING TODAY grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 3:09pm On Feb 15, 2010
So what u expect ur word to change history? U be big time maga
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Imohbyron(m): 5:54pm On Feb 15, 2010
stop this draging.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 15, 2010
Abu Zola:

So what u expect your word to change history? U be big time maga
U cant run from d debate.Sura3:144 'many messengers had died b4 mohammad' was Jesus among those dat av died b4 mohammad?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2010
U must be crazy for repeating that daft question
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Abuzola1(m): 12:54pm On Feb 16, 2010
sad
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by illusion2: 1:06pm On Feb 16, 2010
Lets respectfully argue. . . no insults please , . its unGodly to insult .

Cheers
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ifababa(m): 4:46pm On Feb 22, 2010
IF YOU KNOW ONE RELIGION, YOU KNOW NO RELIGION, AND YOU ARE NOT IN THE POSITION TO ARGUE RELIGION,

FIRST::: WHAT OR WHO IS GOD, WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER TO USE AND WHY, ?

JUST TAKE YOUR TIME TO REASON IT OUT, DONT JUST TALK, BECAUSE IF YOU DO,YOU WOULD MOST LIKELY TALK UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF YOUR PASTOR'S,THE BIBLE'S, QURAN'S,SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHER'S,IMAM'S OR YOUR PARENT'S TEACHINGS AND BELIEFS ,therefore restricting yourself to the confinements of their own Knowledge, Dont forget that Bibles,Qurans,Vedos,Islam,christianity,judaism,hinduism e.t.c are all HUMAN FILTERED, Humans are bound to make mistakes,

IF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ,YOU'LD BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT GOD IS LIKE A DESTINATION AND THE VARIOUS RELIGION ARE WAYS TO THAT SAME DESTINATION,

EXAMPLE::
I could go to Unilag Akoka through, Ojota, Ikeja, ojuelegba e.t.c, Every route has its own ways,and there are no 2 ways that are 100% the same,

I think it is cheer foolishness to argue the best way to UNILAG-Akoka, As Ikeja would be the best route for someone coming from ikeja,and Ojuelegba from ojuelegba, e.t.c

The different geographical jurisdictions we are coming from signifies our roots - enviroment we lived in,parental influence & beliefs,schools attended,friends we keep, e.t.c those are the things that makes us who we are and What religion we believe in is a result of these influences,

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE PRACTISED MORE THAN OR ONE RELIGION BEFORE CONCLUDING AT YOUR PRESENT'S [if different from your first] , you should know better that all religion are different and YOU have YOUR reason for sticking to your present ROUTE [religion], likewise every other person, Just make sure you know where you are going, and that's UNILAG-AKOKA,

***** All religion agrees with the fact that God deals with people Individually and not as a sect or group ******

Thanks
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 4:55pm On Feb 22, 2010
@ifababa,

ifababa:

FIRST::: WHAT OR WHO IS GOD, WHICH WOULD YOU PREFER TO USE AND WHY, ?
IF YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ,YOU'LD BE WISE ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT GOD IS LIKE A DESTINATION AND THE VARIOUS RELIGION ARE WAYS TO THAT SAME DESTINATION,

Why did you prefer your own definition of 'God' as like a destination to any other from the various religions? To make such a preference while derogating others is simply to talk under the "influence" of your own "filtered" and flawed 'mistake' - as such, you're not in a position to say anything on the subject.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ttruth(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2010
Muhammed was NEVER in the bible. So sons and duaghters of the sword don't smuggle your mafia boss (muhammed) into the holy bible. cheesy
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by tunnytox(m): 7:49am On Jul 31, 2011
t.truth:

Muhammed was NEVER in the bible. So sons and duaghters of the sword don't smuggle your mafia boss (muhammed) into the holy bible. cheesy

Laff wan kill me die grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Sweetnecta: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2011
I wonder if t.truth know why Jesus said test the spirit if it is of God, if there was a single prophet of God expected in the future?

How is the Holy Ghost which is part of Trinity, according to the Christians will be relegated by 'The Ghost Partner; Yahweh' to hearing from Him before the Ghost can tell man what God; Himself the Ghost is saying?

How does the Ghost correct the mistakes on ground so that only previously known truth or the final truth is now established, lead to all things, reminds people of what Jesus said and glorify Jesus in the way he should be glorified, without short changing or exaggerating, especially when the Ghost does not talk?

If i remember correctly, it is the same Ghost that got Mary pregnant. Did she know when the ghost came to her since she cant see him? But she saw the Angel of God that made the announcement; The Angel appeared to her as a man and spoke to her.

No one has heard the voice of any Ghost, but holy people has heard voices of celestial being that appeared like human; the case of announcing the birth of Jesus illustrated my point.

If Muhammad is not the Another Comforter, please tell be before you laugh too hard and cant control yourself, how did the Ghost that never took the form of man spoke and fulfill the prophesy of Jesus above? I remember that Jesus said 'he will say only what he hears". Tell us how Ghost says what Ghost hears from God to man?

I will not laugh even if t.truth or his compatriots give the most silly explanation. I will chalk any and all unintelligent post to absolute ignorance and brainwash.

One group at least must be lying; the one who gave a prophetic saying that is not fulfilled or the one who turn reality of the prophetic saying on its head.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by tunnytox(m): 1:24pm On Jul 31, 2011
If Mohammed is your own comforter so be it, all I know is that a warmonger, a peadophile and a confirmed womaniser could not be my own comforter.

My comforter the holy spirit mentioned in the Bible is the sprit of God as manifested in Acts chap 2 whereby the spirit of God descended in form of fire on the day of pentecost on early Xtians, this spirit empowered them to speak in new tongues, to preach the word of God with boldness and direct them in all their day to day actvities. This spirit is still with us today for whosoever shall surrender his life to Christ, humble himself and live in holiness the spirit of God is there for them to plan their life according to God's will for them.

Forget about Mohammed the Bible have nothing to do with Arabians, no prophet in the Bible has ever come from Arabia, the convernant of God is with Isreal and not Arabia. Mohammed have no place in the Bible, never mentioned and cannot even be smuggled into it no matter how clever. Whoever is seeking acceptance for his wrong doings/attitude will always tend to relate this to other people's way of life, Muslims do not need to smuggle Mohammed into the Bible to allow them gain an acceptance of their religion from Xtians. if you believe Mohammed is your comforter I repeat again so be it but definitely not mine
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Sweetnecta: 8:16pm On Jul 31, 2011
@tunnytox: « #272 on: Today at 01:24:48 PM »
[Quote]If Mohammed is your own comforter so be it, all I know is that a warmonger, a peadophile and a confirmed womaniser could not be my own comforter.

My comforter the holy spirit mentioned in the Bible is the sprit of God as manifested in Acts chap 2 whereby the spirit of God descended in form of fire on the day of pentecost on early Xtians, this spirit empowered them to speak in new tongues, to preach the word of God with boldness and direct them in all their day to day actvities. This spirit is still with us today for whosoever shall surrender his life to Christ, humble himself and live in holiness the spirit of God is there for them to plan their life according to God's will for them.[/Quote]If this is what your life in Ibadan now continued in UK got you of "Another Comforter" spoken about in the Bible, you are wrong or the Speaker in the Bible is wrong. It seems as if you didn't know what Jesus said before you antagonized him, concerning the Comforter/The Spirit of Truth "Holy Spirit". below is the Biblical text and please take your time to read it and even more time to show me how "he' is the fire, and how the "fire" was able to accomplish all Jesus promised that the Holy Spirit "Spirit of Truth/Another Comforter" shall accomplish as the role to be fulfilled:

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for[b] he shall not speak of himself[/b]; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:13

He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. Jn 16:14

The above we were told by Jesus, if he spoke them were the roles/duties of the Another Comforter/The Spirit of Truth "The Holy Spirit". Tell me how "Holy Spirit", a God like Jehovah spoke without saying anything audible, while Jehovah as Yahweh spoke from Heaven and was "heard" when John son of Zacharias was certifying Jesus as man in the bamitva the Jewish Tribe right of Passage to adulthood a 13 years old? Shouldn't the hearers hear this Holy Spirit instead of them speaking in different languages/tongues? Did Jesus promise that they will speak in tongues instead of hearing what the Holy Spirit will say? Did Jesus say Fire is He or how did this fired up Holy Spirit accomplish the hearing and the speaking so that "it as Fire" can guide to all truth, show things to to come, glorify Jesus, received of Jesus and show it unto the disciples, not to you not to anyone else?

Maybe the disciples wrote things down to benefit others and future generations, but the Another Comforter which is the Spirit of truth "The Holy Spirit" was to stop with this limited group of 11 now that Judas Iscariot is dead. Show me where things are written and give me example or two of what The Fire told the disciples that they didn't know from Jesus, or what correction he made of their wrong assumption/held notion. Please don't be shy. Lay it hard on me. I remember that many Christians have laughed about Muslims telling them that Muhammad as Another Comforter even teach us how to enter and exit the bathroom; a thing so ordinary, but it has a method in order to get great reward.

Please tell me something that simple. One or Two that was not known in the lifetime of Jesus that the Fire as Another Comforter, as The Spirit of Truth as The Holy Spirit told the disciples and they passed them down to you in writing or in an unbroken chain of narrators until it is written down.

[Quote]Forget about Mohammed the Bible have nothing to do with Arabians, no prophet in the Bible has ever come from Arabia, the convernant of God is with Isreal and not Arabia. Mohammed have no place in the Bible, never mentioned and cannot even be smuggled into it no matter how clever. Whoever is seeking acceptance for his wrong doings/attitude will always tend to relate this to other people's way of life, Muslims do not need to smuggle Mohammed into the Bible to allow them gain an acceptance of their religion from Xtians. if you believe Mohammed is your comforter I repeat again so be it but definitely not mine[/Quote]Is Arabia mentioned in the Bible? Yes. Read just a few below and I thank Allah for allowing you to pen what you had penned. Islam stands firm by itself without needing any support from Jews, Christians or others; The religion from God is Islam and whosoever arrive to his/her death with other thing has done himself/herself a great injustice:

the land of Havilah which is mentioned in the Bible in Genesis 2:11
Paran and its wilderness, mentioned in Genesis 21:21, is also located in Arabia
Abraham's son, Ishmael, dwelt in Arabia with his mother. He married an Egyptian woman here and had twelve sons, according to Genesis 25:13-15. Ishmael was circumcised according to the covenant between God and Abraham. Ishmael's name was chosen by God as well - refer to Genesis 16:11
Moses and the Israelites dwelt in the wilderness of Paran in Arabia after leaving Egyp[/b]t (Numbers 12:16). Moses sent some of the Israelites to spy on Canaan. The rest of the Israelites stayed in Paran until the spies came back 40 days later (Numbers 13:17,25).
[b]Moses blessed the children of Israel in Deuteronomy 33:2-3, saying
"the Lord shined forth from Mount Paran. He came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them." Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) had ten thousand followers when he returned to Mecca after his emigration from his birthplace because of religious persecution.
Isaiah 62:2 says, "And thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name." The only religion named by God is Islam, which was given that name in the Holy Quran as the completion of religion for mankind. Judaism and Christianity were not named by God in their respective scriptures. The followers of Islam are called Muslims.
Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him (PBUH) was born in Mecca, a city of religious pilgrimage in Arabia. His advent is described as the coming of the Lord, the Law and ten thousand righteous followers from Mount Paran in the Old Testament. The prophet Isaiah (PBUH) speaks of Medina in Chapter 21, verses 13 through 17. The emigration of Muhammad (PBUH) and the first Muslims from Mecca to Medina is described in these verses. It also describes the diminishing power of the tribes that forced Muhammad (PBUH) to leave Mecca and their defeat in the battle of Badr. The events of this prophecy were fulfilled in June 622 A.D through March 624 A.D.

Dedanim was the tribe that descended from Dedan, son of Jokshan, and grandson of Abraham and Keturah (Genesis 25:3). Another Dedan is mentioned in Genesis 10:7. This Dedan was a grandson of Cush. Dedan means in Hebrew "low country" and probably referred to southern Arabia. Strong's Number = 01719. These tribes followed the caravan routes, engaging in trade throughout Mecca. According to the Bible, these groups lived in the forest in Arabia. Dedan has been identified in Cuneiform inscriptions as Al-Ula, which lies some 70 miles south-west of modern Taima in Saudi Arabia.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by tunnytox(m): 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2011
Look dude i don't have your time I have matured enough to be engaging myself on meaningless arguments, it is obvious you like to argue out of context, You're posting about where Arabia was mentioned in the Bible? I never said arabia wasn't mentioned I stated that God does not have His covernant with Arabians but Isrealites no Biblical prophet i repeat no Biblical prophet ever came from arabia so forget about all these arabians crap cos I'm not buying into it.

As I stated before continue to enjoy your islamic beliefs i have no beef with you or Islam but as far as i'm concerned I don't belief in Islam or anything Islam stand for I have done my own research and become convinced beyond all doubt that Islam is fake.

Bye
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2011
@Sweetnecta

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:13

He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. Jn 16:14

The same bible that is corrupt is the same book you go to for random verses that can be taken out of context to support Muhammad.

Let me just put it straight to you that Muhammad was not a holy man, in fact Gandhi who was a hindu and various other false prophets were 'holier' than Muhammad.

It is an insult to compare Muhammad with the least of the prophets in the bible talk less Jesus Christ the LORD of our salvation and creator of the universe.

Muhammad was a most unholy man. How on earth a holy bible that you accuse of been corrupt can be speaking about Muhammad is beyond the imagination of even a confused fellow. The bible is corrupt, yet you pick un-corrupt verses which might be corrupted anyway to support the theory of Islam .

The bottom line is that this verse referred to the Holy Spirit , let me show you its fulfillment for your sake.

" When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place.  Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting.  They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them.  All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them." - Acts 2:1-4

This was the beginning of the baptism of the Holy Spirit which was first spoken of by John the Baptist and fulfilled in the early church and to this recent generation for all true believers.

This had absolutely nothing to do with Muhammad that warmonger of a so called prophet.

The Holy Spirit was sent for the purpose of :

1. Salvation - to convict of sin, righteousness and judgement

2. Holinesss - To help believers attain unto the holiness required by GOD

3. Witnessing to the lost world ( here he supplied boldness wisdom and love for the lost )

4. Building of the invisible church of God in liaison with Christ Jesus

These are noble goals, and that is why the Holy Spirit was sent.

He was not sent to start an Arab kingdom, make a man murder his creation, take us back to the law, treat women as cattle etc etc . This is a typical Islamic fantasy.

"John answered their questions by saying, "I baptize you with water; but someone is coming soon who is greater than I am--so much greater that I'm not even worthy to be his slave and untie the straps of his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire." - Luke 3:16

It truly saddens me, that you are picking at straws to justify a hoax called Islam which began with  Muhammad.

You are deceived, repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ otherwise you will perish in your sins.

This is more strange , tell me how did Muhammad glorify God ?

Did he glorify God by sleeping with a 9 year old and forcefully marrying his son's wife

Did he glorify God by murdering thousands in the name of his god

Did he glorify God by deceiving entire communities and attacking them at when they were at peace

Did he glorify God by engaging in robbery, violation , lying etc etc .

Again, I say this is a blasphemy.

Muhammad was the least holy of all MEN and he only glorified Satan and himself, not the true GOD.

Islam stands firm by itself without needing any support from Jews, Christians or others;

But yet Islam uses the Jewish and Christian books , even Hindu books in some instances to justify Islam, lol.

Islam cannot stand by itself, it is a LIE , looking for a justification and in the process building more layers of lies and deception. It is now uncontrollable in its quest for legitimacy that it would be funny were it not for the millions of souls at stake.

Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him (PBUH) was born in Mecca, a city of religious pilgrimage in Arabia. His advent is described as the coming of the Lord, the Law and ten thousand righteous followers from Mount Paran in the Old Testament.

No this was not in reference to Muhammad and he had no righteous followers, not even Muhammad himself was righteous.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Sweetnecta: 12:34am On Aug 01, 2011
@Tunnytox; « #274 on: Today at 08:44:39 PM »
[Quote]Look dude i don't have your time I have matured enough to be engaging myself on meaningless arguments, it is obvious you like to argue out of context, You're posting about where Arabia was mentioned in the Bible? I never said arabia wasn't mentioned I stated that God does not have His covernant with Arabians but Isrealites no Biblical prophet i repeat no Biblical prophet ever came from arabia so forget about all these arabians crap cos I'm not buying into it.[/Quote]if only you read what you wrote earlier. Only then you will understand that you are completely wrong here. Covenant was had with Abraham, if you wanna start with him. He was not an Israelite or Israeli or Child of Israel, unless you understand the Grandfather to always be a son to his Grandson. Who was Israel but Jacob the son of Isaac, the younger brother of Ishmael both sons of Abraham? Did the covenant with Abraham covered Isaac? he was not even born then. Did the Covenant with Abraham covered Ishmael? His foreskin was removed, just as the foreskin of Abraham was removed and they were both at the same time. Why? As the sign of the Covenant. This is what your Bibles say. Although, your Bibles with the most vile prophesy about Ishmael. Did the prophesy came true? No, because Ishmael, son of Abraham was a good man to his death and no evil action recorded on him. Even his 12 sons. If you have a proof of him being a "wild ass", please present it. Talk is cheap, man. If Isaac was a prophet, guess who was a prophet before him? Ishmael the "only son of Abraham because he was the first son". I will be wasting my breathe with you since you are not willing to learn and you already shot off your mind. Among non Israelite Biblical Prophets were Adam, Enoch, Noah, Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, their cousin Lot, and oh Jacob who became Israel. Israelites are children of israel, and Jacob himself can't be an Israelite.

[Quote]As I stated before continue to enjoy your islamic beliefs i have no beef with you or Islam but as far as i'm concerned I don't belief in Islam or anything Islam stand for I have done my own research and become convinced beyond all doubt that Islam is fake.

Bye[/Quote]At some point in human history, man, plenty of them researched and agreed that the earth is flat. Further research actually confirmed that the earth is spherical. Those who proposed the later were persecuted and definitely maligned as heretic. Islam is the later. Really the latest. Bye and I wish you well. You are alive and you may still receive guidance, yet. Allah is Full of Mercy, Forgiving.

@frosbel (m) « #275 on: Today at 08:47:09 PM »
[Quote]@Sweetnecta
Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. John 16:13

The same bible that is corrupt is the same book you go to for random verses that can be taken out of context to support Muhammad.[/Quote]Corruption is to mean less than 100% authentic. If you can't understand that, then how can you understand more complex issues?

[Quote]Let me just put it straight to you that Muhammad was not a holy man, in fact Gandhi who was a hindu and various other false prophets were 'holier' than Muhammad.[/Quote]How about Abraham who fought war, if not wars? How about Moses who obviously fought many wars? How about David who fought wars, took some poor man's wife and sent him to war to get killed [these are from your own Bibles]? How about Solomon the wise who had fought wars, had 700 wives, then 300 concubines on top of the so many wives and then worshiped gods of other nations [these are from your Bibles]? Which one of them is not a Biblical prophet? and David was called the father of Jesus son of Mary? Do you know what that made Mary? wife of David. Do you know what that made Jesus? Bother of Solomon. You see how terrible it can get?

[Quote]It is an insult to compare Muhammad with the least of the prophets in the bible talk less Jesus Christ the LORD of our salvation and creator of the universe.[/Quote]Shall we say John son of Zacharias is the least, or who is your choice? John in the department of peace loving-ness, he never chased old people off the plaza for doing business. The man was beheaded and did not complain. Jesus is no God. You should know that. I am waiting for Seyibrown to present her Jesus outside the Bibles, because what I saw in the Bibles is less than what a true muslim will do when death comes; Muslims do not complain. Jesus complained till death, according to your Bibles.

[Quote]Muhammad was a most unholy man. How on earth a holy bible that you accuse of been corrupt can be speaking about Muhammad is beyond the imagination of even a confused fellow. The bible is corrupt, yet you pick un-corrupt verses which might be corrupted anyway to support the theory of Islam .[/Quote]you are truly confused. Muhammad [as] is less than God. Your Bibles speak about God. Do you see reality here? Whats happening to you is that you have bought into ignorance, otherwise you would have asked your religious leaders how The non verbal Holy Spirit was able to accomplish the job of Another Comforter who must hear from God before he speaks and speaks only what he hears? Abeg, england should have opened your mind, not constricting it.

[Quote]The bottom line is that this verse referred to the Holy Spirit , let me show you its fulfillment for your sake.

" When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven and filled the whole house where they were sitting. They saw what seemed to be tongues of fire that separated and came to rest on each of them. All of them were filled with the Holy Spirit and began to speak in other tongues[a] as the Spirit enabled them." - Acts 2:1-4

This was the beginning of the baptism of the Holy Spirit which was first spoken of by John the Baptist and fulfilled in the early church and to this recent generation for all true believers[/Quote]Here is what Jesus said unless he was incorrect and you and the Bible writers and the disciples who are now 11 are correct; "The Another Comforter which is a True Spirit from God [Holy Spirit if thats your fancy], shall speak only what he hears from God to you, correcting you [of mistakes in religion], teaching you new things [that i did not teach you], leading you to all truth [because i didnt] and glorifying me [in due measure]. Now tell me how fire did that? You are so busted.

[Quote]This had absolutely nothing to do with Muhammad that warmonger of a so called prophet.[/Quote]Warmonger like Moses?

[Quote]The Holy Spirit was sent for the purpose of :

1. Salvation - to convict of sin, righteousness and judgement

2. Holinesss - To help believers attain unto the holiness required by GOD

3. Witnessing to the lost world ( here he supplied boldness wisdom and love for the lost )

4. Building of the invisible church of God in liaison with Christ Jesus

These are noble goals, and that is why the Holy Spirit was sent.[/Quote]None of these was mentioned by Jesus, so there is a liar somewhere. Who, frosbel if its not you because it is not Jesus? I read what Jesus said and you missed it by a mile.

[Quote]He was not sent to start an Arab kingdom, make a man murder his creation, take us back to the law, treat women as cattle etc etc . This is a typical Islamic fantasy.[/Quote]I wonder if you are talking about Holy Ghost because Arab Kingdom as you said was at least not in slavery like the Children of Israel kingdom who Pharaoh was eager to kill their men. You see, if you are talking about Muhammad [AS], the best thing that happened to mankind is his presence by the Permission of God Almighty. Muhammad was of Moderate and measured temperament. he will not allow you to kill him without putting up a fight. I think you hate that. That hatred from you is the most vile of all hatred. No one should make his own life cheap and available for another man to just take it. Yet, you must not fight, unless for a just cause, and must not start a conflict. All of these are in the Quran and not just the eye for an eye of OT and the impossible willingly turning the other cheek of the NT. We see that Jesus did not willingly turn the other cheek, the jews or romans took it by force and it was your Biblical tragedy.

[Quote]"John answered their questions by saying, "I baptize you with water; but someone is coming soon who is greater than I am--so much greater that I'm not even worthy to be his slave and untie the straps of his sandals. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and with fire." - Luke 3:16[/Quote]Is this to lionize Jesus or to shift the issue at hand? John the son of Zacharias was born before Jesus and died before Jesus began or ended his ministry. The Another Comforter was after Jesus was lifted up. No?

[Quote]It truly saddens me, that you are picking at straws to justify a hoax called Islam which began with Muhammad.

You are deceived, repent of your sins and accept Jesus Christ otherwise you will perish in your sins[/Quote]I am sad that you take a human being like you for your God. Please do not invite me to your evil company. My Creator is not dying. Your creator, according to you are 3 and at least 1 of them died if not all of them.

[Quote]He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. Jn 16:14

This is more strange , tell me how did Muhammad glorify God ?[/Quote]We already agree and you must have heard from me at least that Jesus was no God but a mere human prophet from his own lips. He shall glorify me, is therefore meaning Jesus son of Mary, a messenger was glorified by saying in the Quran, Jesus is the Christ, sent to the Children of Israel and given the knowledge of Torah, and his mother was not a prostitute as accused by her people, and Jesus announced the coming of Ahmad [The advocate, the One Who praises God most and the one who is praised most among mankind].
How did Muhammad praise God Almighty Allah? Your question is the most silly. But I will oblige you if you open the Quran, it begins with In the Name of God, The Most Glorious, The Most Merciful. {Please read The First Chapter; It is mere 7 short verses}. Muhammad's words never entered the Quran, a fulfillment of "What he hears, only that he shall speak".

[Quote]Did he glorify God by sleeping with a 9 year old and forcefully marrying his son's wife

Did he glorify God by murdering thousands in the name of his god

Did he glorify God by deceiving entire communities and attacking them at when they were at peace

Did he glorify God by engaging in robbery, violation , lying etc etc .

Again, I say this is a blasphemy.[/Quote]In war, all fair strategy is fair, very fair. How did Moses glorify God in the killing field? How did Jesus glorify God by his "why has Thou forsaken me?". The rest of your statement are mere accusation and the burden of proof is on you. It is through Muhammad [as] that I suppress my anger and become a very mild mannered man.

[Quote]Muhammad was the least holy of all MEN and he only glorified Satan and himself, not the true GOD.[/Quote]While Jesus was calling Peter satan, every muslim says 'I seek protection of God against satan the accursed'.

[Quote]Islam stands firm by itself without needing any support from Jews, Christians or others;

[b]But yet Islam uses the Jewish and Christian books , even Hindu books in some instances to justify Islam, lol[/b].[/Quote]Christians use the Books of Jews to justify themselves. There is no book written for the christians, except what Paul wrote. Jesus spoke to jews, his people, not to you a misguided african. You need to know you place, man. Just because jews reject Jesus does not mean that he came for you. No. The one whose prophetic office covers you is the one you are railing against.

[Quote]Islam cannot stand by itself, it is a LIE , looking for a justification and in the process building more layers of lies and deception. It is now uncontrollable in its quest for legitimacy that it would be funny were it not for the millions of souls at stake.I asked you to show me an example or two of what the another comforter taught the disciples, you avoided the issue. You can't hide because I will ask you at every opportunity. What did he correct them on as their mistakes? How did he speak up what he heard from God? These are signs of your lies while Satan made you accept lies as truth and Truth as lies.

[Quote]Muhammad, peace and blessings be upon him (PBUH) was born in Mecca, a city of religious pilgrimage in Arabia. His advent is described as the coming of the Lord, the Law and ten thousand righteous followers from Mount Paran in the Old Testament.

No this was not in reference to Muhammad and he had no righteous followers, not even Muhammad himself was righteous.[/Quote]Maybe you need to tell us what was the significance of Paran that your Bibles cant help but to mention it? What good came out of Paran or who was the other person from Paran? I really want you to have a real soul searching. [/quote]
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Sweetnecta: 12:39am On Aug 01, 2011
I asked about the duties of Another Comforter, from the lips of Biblical Jesus, Frosbel and gang of 2 [tunnyton] gave me stories of what they think the people finally formulated for themselves in order to not take what Jesus said. Well guys, it is completely different from what Jesus said that you said about the Another Comforter.

Duck and Goose, and Swan, yes.

But Duck and Dog, they are not related.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 4:49am On Aug 01, 2011
muslims, frantically trying (fruitlessly of course) to insert mohammad in the bible. Even they secretly admit that islam is an illegitimate fraud.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Sweetnecta: 8:14am On Aug 01, 2011
^^^^^^^ He reads minds now by his 'they secretly'. You are one up on Jesus because he couldn't read mind.

If you don't read mind, trying to give you a way out for not being superior than your god, who among the muslims informed you of "secretly"?

I am sure you are definitely better than Jesus of the Bibles in knowing the hearts, not.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by pabjo: 1:37pm On Jan 31, 2016
[quote]Salim,i totally agree wit wat u posted.i pray they reflect on it without sentiment. You are on your own what am i going to reflect here
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Rilwayne001: 2:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Mtsheew. undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video) / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.