Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,536 members, 7,823,328 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 (10028 Views)

Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / RCCG Spent N433 Million On Community Projects In The First Quarter Of 2013 / Predictions For The Last Quarter Of The Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 4:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
*So Many Nigerian Graduates across the country will have a course to smile this year. There will be a massive employment by a few government agencies and some private multinational companies. But bribery and forgery will make the most qualified and honest ones loose out on the job.

Solution : I strongly recommend a 3day Fasting and prayer for every Unemployed Nigerian Graduate this January.

* 2 Nigerian Billions alongside some foreign friends will setup a foundation to Help the unemployed graduates, handicapped and widows in the society. Their Donations will be massively mismanaged by those who will be made to manage the foundation/NGO.

*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the forthcoming AFCON. The country will barely move out of group stages.

A Northern African country will lift the cup while another West African country will come 2nd.

* At least nothing less than 5 National House of Assembly members (Senate and House members) will be fared dead between January and May this year.

* Our state governors. Should be very prayerful. At least 2 of them will lose their lives due to Accident and bad health. Same goes to 2 present serving ministers.

* President Goodluck Jonathan should be filled with a lot of prayers and fasting by him and his member of his families to avoid calamities. The president needs to take very good care of his health. (To avoid treasonable felony not much will be said). Mr president should really go on a 7days fasting and prayers to beg God for Forgiveness. He has really gone against his promises made to Nigerians and God is really upset with him and his entire government.

* A Popular Nigerian Celebrity will be arrested overseas over drug related issues. Another very rich and powerful Politicians child will be arrested for same crime.

* WAEC and UTME will record the worst failure records ever.

* President Jonathan will reshuffle his cabinet. This action will cause a little uprising as people to be replaced have records of Misconduct and Fraud related accusations in the past.

5 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Some people will call me Prophet of doom but that will no way affect the situations at hand. As for those who want to point to my last predictions. (https://www.nairaland.com/1066757/predictions-last-quarter-year), Please take note that I am neither God nor an Angel. God Alone has the power to show you something and change it or alter it slightly whenever HE wills.

The bottom line is precautions should be taken to avert most of this terrible situations.

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Please desist insulting me for posting this as Adeboye and T.B Joshua were hailed for putting forward their predictions.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
No one is insulting you acidtalk...but quote me on this...Super Eagles will do well in South Africa.I dont have a fear about that,they might not win but they,ll do well and No north African country will even get to the top three...I SAID IT....

Lets wait for confirmation after the nations cup...Eagles will surprise you,all doubting Nigerians and The whole of Africa..You,ll see.

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
"keeping my fingers crossed" grin"
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Theres being lots of things online about GEJ and someone/some people planning to plantt bomb on his aircraft..i wont worry much abt his health and i dont think the man will have any headache or catarrh this year apart from the usual worries he gets from people calling him names on facebook.if i were a member of his family,i,ll buy his little boy a thread mill and make sure i wake him up with 12 lashes of koboko to do his exercise,they are abusing that boy..imagine his massive tummy,fat waist.
His school uniform is enough to sow over sized danshiki/babanriga for El Rufai or Farouk..GEJ and his family are killing that boy.Nigerians should pray for him instead.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Gov Chime will come back to Enugu to waves of his supporters.He,ll come back healthy.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
No force will go against the Eagles in South Africa...They will fly higher than our jet flying politicians and MOGs.No PROPHECY OR POLITICS WILL AFFECT THEM IN SOUTH AFRICA.

I dare any force attempting to derail their progress to make any attempt..EAGLES WILL EXCEL ....THEY WILL DO WELL..PERIOD...

1 Like

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
Rub.bish
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Am a full blooded Nigerian and Love Nigeria to the marrow but truth needs to be told (especially when they concern the spiritual realm).
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Hardfact: 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Prophet AcidTalk at it again? Well done o.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Hardfact: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2013
nne3870: We reject all the curses from you in Jesus name.
How comes all your prophecies are just bad news? Does God not love his own anymore? For me prayer does it all and am not subscribing to your balderdash.
This year I forsee total turnaround and blessing for nigeria and the gates of hell will not prevail over our testimony. Amen.
Hey sis chill naw. Your blood dey hot o.
Shebi him say we fit avert am through prayer. Eh, may be na time to pray be this, abi no be so?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
nne3870: We reject all the curses from you in Jesus name.
How comes all your prophecies are just bad news? Does God not not his own anymore? For me prayer does it all and am not subscribing to your balderdash.
This year I forsee total turnaround and blessing for nigeria and the gates of hell will not prevail over our testimony. Amen.

You are either under 20years of age or just Naturally immature by nature. When I had my last predictions I started on the good note and at least 2 or them came to past. Now I started on a good note and you are here still crying foul. If God is Angry with a Land or its People do you expect Hime to shower such Land with blessings unmerited or least deserved? Don't be fooled and don't let anyone fool you. Nigeria has a whole needs massive spiritual cleansing.

I am not talking of the regular dancing and screaming in the Churches on Sundays or the Mosque on Fridays. I am talking of REAL REPENTANCE.

You sit in your home and watch home video all day right? Do you know the amount of innocent bloods being shed out their all for the sake of Financial strength or political might? If you hard spiritual eyes to see, you will see blood of the innocent splashed across the Nation.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
gbosaa: Theres being lots of things online about GEJ and someone/some people planning to plantt bomb on his aircraft..i wont worry much abt his health and i dont think the man will have any headache or catarrh this year apart from the usual worries he gets from people calling him names on facebook.if i were a member of his family,i,ll buy his little boy a thread mill and make sure i wake him up with 12 lashes of koboko to do his exercise,they are abusing that boy..imagine his massive tummy,fat waist.
His school uniform is enough to sow over sized danshiki/babanriga for El Rufai or Farouk..GEJ and his family are killing that boy.Nigerians should pray for him instead.
hehehehehehe! grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
acidtalk:

You are either under 20years of age or just Naturally immature by nature. When I had my last predictions I started on the good note and at least 2 or them came to past. Now I started on a good note and you are here still crying foul. If God is Angry with a Land or its People do you expect Hime to shower such Land with blessings unmerited or least deserved? Don't be fooled and don't let anyone fool you. Nigeria has a whole needs massive spiritual cleansing.

I am not talking of the regular dancing and screaming in the Churches on Sundays or the Mosque on Fridays. I am talking of REAL REPENTANCE.

You sit in your home and watch home video all day right? Do you know the amount of innocent bloods being shed out their all for the sake of Financial strength or political might? If you hard spiritual eyes to see, you will see blood of the innocent splashed across the Nation.

Mr false prophet please prophesy for your family alone, nigeria experienced a bad year last year which will not repeat itself by God's grace. We have had enough predictions already and I tell you to shutup and stop spewing rub.bish.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by acidtalk: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
nne3870:
Mr false prophet please prophesy for your family alone, nigeria experienced a bad year last year which will not repeat itself by God's grace. We have had enough predictions already and I tell you to shutup and stop spewing rub.bish.

My staying away from nairaland is mainly to distance myself from lowlifes and pathetic breeding creatures like you. You had the Option to have clicked the BACK button instead of the REPLY button you clicked on. In as much as I will stay clear badluck infested souls like you this year, I will advice you to totally leave me family aside any of my post if not I will make you see the mean side of me which you definitely will not like and that won't go without raining endless curses on you and your generation yet unburn.

A word is enough.....

4 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by GARRIx7(m): 5:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
Bookmarked for future reference...... cool cool cool
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
@acidtalk God bless you sir! Me na job and marriage i need dis year o..shuld i do 3 days dry or shuld it be as led by the Spirit? Abeg reply me cos i need that nos1 prophecy badly.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Manweysabi(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
i missed acidtalk... It's been a while bro... This is what i called a pure gift of a 'clairevoyance'
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mr. Acidtalk, what's the solution to the WAEC/UTME failure?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by free13: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
gbosaa: Theres being lots of things online about GEJ and someone/some people planning to plantt bomb on his aircraft..i wont worry much abt his health and i dont think the man will have any headache or catarrh this year apart from the usual worries he gets from people calling him names on facebook.if i were a member of his family,i,ll buy his little boy a thread mill and make sure i wake him up with 12 lashes of koboko to do his exercise,they are abusing that boy..imagine his massive tummy,fat waist.
His school uniform is enough to sow over sized danshiki/babanriga for El Rufai or Farouk..GEJ and his family are killing that boy
.Nigerians should pray for him instead.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Feraz(m): 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
^^^babe, calm down.....
Topic bookmarked for future reference.....
lmao!!!!gringringringringringringringrin
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by patanjaly: 7:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
@acidtalk God bless u .abeg i need to talk wit u there are some things that i need ur help can i send it through ur mail?
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
I pray God will bless you richly acidtalk even as u keep us informed
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 8:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
acidtalk, u don enter one chance o, @ least the eagles'll get to the semis. Just watch and see.

No northern country will get to the finals. I can bet it with you on anything. If a northern country get to the finals in the nations cup, i'll resign as a mod on nl and also abandon this id forever.

2 Likes

Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
@OP what stops security agents from tracking you and picking you up for questioning on the source of your information. You may call it prophesy but I can't be fooled.
You would have to tell me more if I were in charge of such agencies because some of the things you mentioned iS sensitive to national security.

So some eyes may be watching you especially if this gets to the front page.

******My 2 cents*****
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by Chongaiman: 10:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Poster
Will be watching. Nations cup no far na. Will hold my peace for now.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:34pm On Jan 03, 2013
acidtalk: *So Many Nigerian Graduates across the country will have a course to smile this year. There will be a massive employment by a few government agencies and some private multinational companies. But bribery and forgery will make the most qualified and honest ones loose out on the job.

Solution : I strongly recommend a 3day Fasting and prayer for every Unemployed Nigerian Graduate this January.

* 2 Nigerian Billions alongside some foreign friends will setup a foundation to Help the unemployed graduates, handicapped and widows in the society. Their Donations will be massively mismanaged by those who will be made to manage the foundation/NGO.

*Nigeria Will Have a Terrible outing in the forthcoming AFCON. The country will barely move out of group stages.

A Northern African country will lift the cup while another West African country will come 2nd.

* At least nothing less than 5 National House of Assembly members (Senate and House members) will be fared dead between January and May this year.

* Our state governors. Should be very prayerful. At least 2 of them will lose their lives due to Accident and bad health. Same goes to 2 present serving ministers.

* President Goodluck Jonathan should be filled with a lot of prayers and fasting by him and his member of his families to avoid calamities. The president needs to take very good care of his health. (To avoid treasonable felony not much will be said). Mr president should really go on a 7days fasting and prayers to beg God for Forgiveness. He has really gone against his promises made to Nigerians and God is really upset with him and his entire government.

* A Popular Nigerian Celebrity will be arrested overseas over drug related issues. Another very rich and powerful Politicians child will be arrested for same crime.

* WAEC and UTME will record the worst failure records ever.

* President Jonathan will reshuffle his cabinet. This action will cause a little uprising as people to be replaced have records of Misconduct and Fraud related accusations in the past.

The emboldened is specific enough but the rest is based on past happenings/experiences in the country and more like extrapolation of the present situation.

Quoted For Posterity. . . and also to ensure it's not modified later
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by semid4lyfe(m): 10:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
honeric01: If a northern country get to the finals in the nations cup, i'll resign as a mod on nl and also abandon this id forever.

Though I believe the chance of this happening is very slim I'll still quote your post for posterity & future reference
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by neversaynever(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2013
*Following*
2O12 predictions were more like 8O%, so never say never.
Re: Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 by honeric01(m): 11:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
semid4lyfe:

Though I believe the chance of this happening is very slim I'll still quote your post for posterity & future reference

Good cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Good Things In The Lives Of Men / S’africa Orders Chirst Embassy Church To Stop Faith Healing Ads / Is It Compulsory To Go To Church On Sunday?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.