Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) (10000 Views)

1500 Year Old Bible Confirms That "Jesus Christ" Was Not Crucified / Secret £14million Bible In Which 'jesus Predicts Coming Of Prophet Muhammad / Science Confirms The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Imohbyron(m): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2009
@habib16>u illiterate,u no even go school,u can't even spell.
Point of correction,it's not
testarment but Testament.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2009
The bible is wack thats why it got confused of the virginity of mary and said jesus is God's son. Thank God ni musulmi ne
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by tunnytox(m): 6:46pm On Dec 30, 2009
The problem with most of you Muslims and many Xtians alike is that whenever you doubt your beliefs you want to go to a large extent to proof that you are right, Allah said this Allah said that, Quran said this quran said that, blah blah blah, all these are completely rubbish, if you believe in Mohammed and Allah worship them BUT don't stick you damn 'righteous' religion down my throat, I'm not bound to accept your religion. The same goes for Xtians who are very aggressive in their preaching and believes they know all

I am a Xtian and I'm proud to be so, in my family many of my cousins are muslims and so many others are xtians too, I also have many friends who are muslims, Hausas, Ibos, Yorubas,  etc. these life will be a better place if ONLY we can tolerate each other and put religion and tribal sentiments out of it, people should desist from opening useless threads on how the believe their religion supreceede others rather post your teachings for your brethen to share among yourselves why can't we be civilised for once? 

A yoruba proverb says that 'eni to gbon to so pe elomiran ko gbon on gan ni baba obo' who ever is wise and belives others are foolish is the greatest fool
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by olabowale(m): 7:11pm On Dec 30, 2009
@TrueSeeker: « #15 on: Today at 01:49:44 PM »  
If The Holy Bible as claimed by the poster is a distorted scripture, why are you looking unto it for guidance?
No one looks into the Bible for any guidance, from among the muslims. The Bible consists of now corrupted Torah, Sabur, Injil and the other self deluding books from acts of apostles to the end. The muslims said the first three books are corrupted. That does not mean that they do not contain any single resemblance of truth. God Almighty has made sure that some truth remains.

That only meant that you believe Bible to be a Book of Truth and Prophecy, if not how can you conclude that it predict the coming of Muhammad in a clear term?
If this is your position, fine. The above is my position and it is the position of true believers from the Muslims. Book of Truth and Prophecy, the "Bible" is not it. Stop making it up.

Since the Bible has not been distorted as you claimed in the day of Muhammad (7th century), because he (muhammad) claimed that his Quran is confirmation of the Bible, when was the distortion took place?
The Quran says it is the confirmation of what was the "Truth" that remains in what was revealed before it. The Bible was not revealed before it, but Torah of Musa (AS) was, so was the Sabur of Dawd (AS) and so was the Injil of Isa bin Maryam (AS) was. The truth in them, like "Oh Israel, your God, and my Lord is but One God", "Thou shall not worship any other (god, God, person, Angel, etc) but God the Creator Who is One", etc. Not the places where it says "Let us create man in our own image", for God is not a Partner with any other, and there is not a single quality of man that is equal to His, or there is a Quality of is that man can say it has in full measure. Finally man is not an image of God, and God does not look like man! There are many and whereever the Bible says God and Jesus are one, or God has a son, or sons or cildren, or begotten son, all of that are part of the corruptions.

How can you say that Mohammad is the holy spirit promised by Jesus Christ?
Doesnt the Bible say that you know the true Prophet by his (know there is no her in there, so all those Prophetess are liars, for starter) Spirit. And the false prophet by his false spirit, too? Was it not in the Bible that you should "test" the spirit of that prophet? Now did you test the spirit of the "holy spirit" and how did you test it? Do you know what or who the holy spirit is? Give me his nature, name, identity, just like you can give me details of Prophet Jesus as son of Mary, a man who is a prophet to his people, etc?

Or can you say that Mohammad is the prophet for-told by Moses when the more evidence point to Jesus Christ?
Give me the evidence of Moses fortelling Jesus by name. Then look at what Muhammd (AS) did, and you will know that the another Comforter was not a ghost, only in your selfish desire if you continue to insist, but Muhammad, a human, a tangible, audible, seen by people of his time who preserved his whole message for prosperity, while only some part of what Jesus preached survived, and please what did the "Ghost" preached, taught, who heard the ghostly voice? Please tell me!

if your claim is right don't you think that Mohammad would had referred to it in the Quran when he was seeking for approval from his kinsmen and Jews of his time?
Surah Saffa, verse 6 is enough, because it says Jesus preached proclamations of the "truth of Torah", which you people already thrown into the gutter by not following it, but dubiously said "it has been reduced to; love your God with all your heart (but you love Jesus and ghost just as much) and love your neighbors as yourself", and Jesus preached that there is a messenger to come whose name is Ahmad (AS; thats another name for Muhammad). Google Ahmad as a name for Muhammad and search for its meaning! You should do that, if you wanna know the truth.

It is true that Ishmael died in the presence of his bother,
If Ismail was rejected and ignored as you people always claim, the remnant of truth in the Bible proofs you wrong: afterall, the descendants of Isaac his younger brother from a different mother who by your Bible wanted him and his stranger mother out of the house knew him well. Not only Jacob, but the children of Jacob knew about their father's Uncle, so stop your silly opinion and the position of Ismail does not depend on you, or any Jew or Christian, not even any deviant Muslim, but with Allah, Alone and He is Sufficient as Protector, Preserver and Elevator of Ismail (AS)

but you don't know that it is a warning prophecy that all the enemies of God people will died in the presence of God people including their religion and belief.
Did Ibrahim has the misfortune even in his commitment to God that his first son should be an enemy of God and the enemy of his younger brother and his children, and grandchildren who knew him and yet,never recorded that he "Ismail" did anything against any of them? Who is more unjust to mankind than the liars against good people? And Ismail is a good "people". Can you proof anywhere for any reason from your Bible if Ishmael the first son of a "Godly man" should be an enemy of God's people? Is there a need to let Abraham have a bad son as his first son, yet the same "bad" son never done anything bad? Is the Christian god honest or false?
And we see that Islam continues to "WAX" better even though you are advocating for its demise; christians, jews, and others are reverting to Islam!

Stop twisting the scriptures as "untaught and unsteady are twisting, as [they do] also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction."
Show us what the "Holy Spirit" which is unseen taught, spoke, proclaimed, reminded, you as a person who says it is not Muhammad (AS)? Where is the book of the instructions and revelations of the "holy ghost/spirit"? Please tell me what Ishmael did that calibrated him to be enemy of "God's people?" Just one thing and not more and give me a good argument!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
jesus said 'truly ! ALLAH is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is a straight path' Quran 3:51
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
Salim and habib.u guys ar nice.u hav argued wit wisdom n evidence.pls do nt disturb urselves if they insult us,but one thing is certain d mssg is open n clear.salam.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

Addtionally, Jesus said about that prophet: “Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is to your advantage that I go away. For I go not away, the comforter will not come unto you, but if I depart he will be sent to you, he will guide you unto all truth for he shall not speak of himself but whatever he shall hear that he shall speak” (John 16: 7&13). Likewise, The coming of prophet as God’s messenger foretold in the books of John 16:12-14, Habakkuk 3:3, Song of Solomon 5:10-13, Deuteronomy 33:1-2, Matthew 23:39, John 14:30 and e.t.c.

I already hinted that -

viaro:

I was looking through the threads to see where these things have been discussed soundly to the conclusion that no Muslim was able to show that Muhammad is ever called 'the Holy Spirit' anywhere. When I find them, I shall post the links. . or just repost the whole thing here from the discussants.

@Abu-Safwan, I just found one of such threads which directly answers the question: WHERE did ALLAH ever refer to Muhammad as "THE SPIRIT"?. There is no need for me to post the well-rounded points debunking the muslim claim that John 16:12-14 was referring to Muhammad, for the answers provided in that thread have laid that argument to rest. Those muslims who are pretending to see this for the first time should go over there and read the thread carefully. There is not a single line anywhere in any scripture where Muhammad is ever referred to as a 'spirit'.

When I find the others, I shall post the links as well.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 30, 2009
Viaro.salim does'nt need guidance frm d bible to tel u who Muhammad(peace be upon him) is.even if he quotes frm d quran ur static mind wont ponder.i think what u fail to realise is dat u hav held d bible 4 long not reading it but rather waitin 4 d pastor to tell u wat to read n wat not to read.in d process u ar blind folded n deluded of d facts therein.nw,salim is helpin u out of ur illusion,al u could do is find excuses to shy away frm d truth.time waits 4 no one.u shuld b busy lookin 4 answers nt swimming in shame n guilt.pls read d bible thoroughly n u wil begin to ask ur pastor questions u has no answers to.by d way hw old ar u?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2009
Are u now saying that during the life of jesus the holy spirit wasn't available, yap thats your assertion if you say the comforter is not Muhammad but a spirit
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2009
Punkinmusty:

Viaro.salim does'nt need guidance frm d bible to tel u who Muhammad(peace be upon him) is.

No, he didn't. But he had to go and steal verses from the Bible to show what he could not show for Muhammad. . and the lot of you were applauding his stealing efforts until the bubble went burst! That statement up there is even far more dense than I would have expected from you.

even if he quotes frm d quran your static mind wont ponder.

You guys should remain with your quran - stop going around stealing verses to give Muhammad any credibility. . from the Hindu Scriptures to the Parsi of Zoroastrianism to the texts of Judaism then to the Bible - Muslims are fond of stealing verses in every available text to find Muhammad in them, even when those verses have nothing to say about an Arab! Just stay with your non-translatable arabic instead of travelling around stealing verses, okay?

i think what u fail to realise is dat u hav held d bible 4 long not reading it but rather waitin 4 d pastor to tell u wat to read n wat not to read.

My replies to the OP were not the transcripts of any messages from any pastor. I have my own mind to read and understand before discussing anything with any Muslim.

in d process u ar blind folded n deluded of d facts therein.

That's fine. . I knew you would not be able to simply talk before spewing the gutter from your miswak. grin

nw,salim is helpin u out of your illusion,al u could do is find excuses to shy away frm d truth.time waits 4 no one.u shuld b busy lookin 4 answers nt swimming in shame n guilt.pls read d bible thoroughly n u wil begin to ask your pastor questions u has no answers to.by d way hw old ar u?

Salim did not help himself, talkless of trying to help me or anyone here. Did you miss the fact that the dude could not even reason on his own and had to try and hide behind quotes from Deedat? If Deedat lied, he would still be crowned an 'eminence' for his cheap shots. Please, go home (if you're far from home) and make a new year's resolution to stop stealing verses from outside the quran for anything you want to say about Muhammad.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 10:15pm On Dec 30, 2009
OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH SOMEONE IS NAILING HIM/HERSELF OH AH AH , BIBLE IS CORRUPT BUT THE VERSE THAT SUITE YOUR TASTE IS NOT CORRUPT , OKAY DO YOU READ WHERE JESUS MENTION AN HOLY GHOST , SO NOW MOHAMMAD IS NOT A WANNABE PROPHET ANYMORE BUT AN HOLY GHOST , AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH COME AND SEE BRAIN BOX WAIT FOR ME LET GET IT FROM YOUR KORAN I MEAN THE BOOK OF POEMS.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2009
Oh son of the crucified god, did you read the thread at all or you have problem with comprehension, pretty bad
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 11:41pm On Dec 30, 2009
Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful SPOIL and BOOTY." Lucifer is announcing by way of his prophet: "Muslims, when you leave Arabia to fight and rob those who don't worship me, don't accept a peace offering and leave a potential victim alone. Rather, conquer them, for therein lies the greatest potential for profit. And always remember, you are a MERCENARY and that I have SEDUCED you. OH I SEE THAT IT'S WHY WE ARE HAVING SUCH TERRORISTS AND ISLAMIC TOUTS , BOKO HARAM, KALA KOTA AND MR ABDUL MUTALLAB . OH THAT IT'S THE RELIGION OF PEACE . OTHER RELIGION ARE PRODUCING NOBLE PRIZE WINNERS MR ISLAM IS BUSY PROLIFIC OF TERRORS. RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 12:19am On Dec 31, 2009
REASONABLE MIND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW ME ALONG AS WE ARE ABOUT MOVE DOWN TO MEMORY LANE . FIRST LET US TREAT THE TERM "BRETHREN" HOW IT WAS USED IN THE BIBLE AS FOLLOW:1) used for relating the 12 tribes together,2) used to relate the Levites amongst themselves as brothers, as in 18:73) used to relate the Israelites to the Edomites, as in 2:4. OKAY SEE THE VERSE WHAT IT NEEDS TO SAY 14: "The nations you (i.e. the Israelites) will dispossess listen to those who practice sorcery or divination. But as for YOU (the Israelites), the Lord your (the Israelites) God has not permitted you (the Israelites) to do so.15: The Lord your God will raise up for you (the Israelites) a prophet like me from among your (the Israelites) own "brothers". You (the Israelites) must listen to him.16: For this is what you (the Israelites) asked of the Lord your God at Horeb on the day of the assembly when you (the Israelites) said, "Let us (the Israelites) not hear the voice of the Lord our God nor see this great fire anymore, or we (the Israelites) will die."17: The Lord said to me "What they (the Israelites) say is good.18: I will raise up for them (the Israelites) a prophet like you from among their (the Israelites) brothers; I will put my words in his mouth, and he will tell them (the Israelites) everything I command him.19: If anyone (the Israelites) does not listen to my words that the prophet speaks in my name, I myself will call him (an Israelite) to account.
THIS IS QUESTION , HOW MANY TRIBES WERE IN THE WILDERNESS, WAS THERE ANY ACCOUNT THAT SHOWED THAT ISHMAELITES WERE WITH THE ISRAELITES IN THE WILDERNESS ?ONLY THE ILLITERATE WILL SAY ISHMAELITE AND ISRAELITE ARE BROTHERS THEN WHAT CAN WE CALL ABRAHAM AND LOTS . ISMAEL WAS ONLY BROTHER TO ISAAC , REMEMBER ISAAC BEGOT JACOB WHO LATER BECAME ISRAEL , SO ISHMAELITES ARE JUST LIKE NEPHEW TO ISRAELITE BUT NOT BROTHERS . CLEAR YOURSELF UNLESS IF YOU ARE DAFT TO CALL YOUR UNCLE'S SON AS YOUR BROTHER. KNOW THE MEANING OF BROTHER.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 2:35am On Dec 31, 2009
Why are you so daft, can you read at all ?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by theseeker2: 8:14am On Dec 31, 2009
jcross22:

Qur'an 4:94 "Believers, when you go abroad to fight wars in the Cause of Allah, investigate carefully, and say not to any one who offers you peace: 'You are not a believer.' seeking and coveting the chance profits of this life (so that you may despoil them). With Allah are abundant profits, plentiful SPOIL and BOOTY." Lucifer is announcing by way of his prophet: "Muslims, when you leave Arabia to fight and rob those who don't worship me, don't accept a peace offering and leave a potential victim alone. Rather, conquer them, for therein lies the greatest potential for profit. And always remember, you are a MERCENARY and that I have SEDUCED you. OH I SEE THAT IT'S WHY WE ARE HAVING SUCH TERRORISTS AND ISLAMIC TOUTS , BOKO HARAM, KALA KOTA  AND MR ABDUL MUTALLAB . OH THAT IT'S THE RELIGION OF PEACE . OTHER RELIGION ARE PRODUCING NOBLE PRIZE WINNERS MR ISLAM IS BUSY PROLIFIC OF TERRORS. RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED.

@jcross. The unrepentant fool. How does one expect you to have Proper sense when you have no Common sense. Or is it that you dont understand english.
Fellow nairlander pls  read his post above and help ask him how the quoted quranic verses mean what he has written below rather than the opposite.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 31, 2009
Jjcross u make sense alot reading through ur post.I will never concur with any1 refering to mohammad as a spirit/comforter.Jesus never refered to himself as spirit john14:26.D spirit jesus refered to here was to be sent in jesus' name.read d qoute for understanding
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Habib16(m): 10:18am On Dec 31, 2009
@viaro U are a capital letter FOOL, na u be the real illiterate u no even know the English u wan dey argue! Dondi u want tell me say we no get Mexico English, Brainwashed idiot that want to argue testarment and testament no be the "r" wey make the diff. Chai na the r dey hungry u go chop am. Viaro ibeg u need to go back sch or find English lesson teacher coz u dey kill English. U need to be arrest.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 10:59am On Dec 31, 2009
@the_seeker, IT WON'T MAKE SENSE TO YOU WHEN WE ARE NOT HERE TO ENCOURAGE YOU TO DIE BY SUICIDE BOMBING LIKE YOUR BROTHER, FAROUK IN THE NAME OF ALLAH TO HAVE 72VURGINS IN HIS SERVICE . THE TRUTH STILL REMAIN.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 31, 2009
Jcross.firstly,u hav 2 agree wit me dat u hav acute comprehension problem.so go back n read in btw d lines(Q4:49).secondly,u cald d Qur'an a book of poem.i think dats fair enough.But do u know dat d bible has been named d most dangerous book on earth.for this reason,parents were asked to keep it under lock n key frm their children due to the enormous CONTRADICTIONS,ALTERATIONS,BASTARDISATION, etc present therein.for reference,read THE WORLDS MOST DANGEROUS BOOK by ALLAN WATTS(1915-1973).dnt reply untill u read it.lastly,jcross as ur name goes i hope u wont b d lastest version of crucifiction again.Abu zola n Habib i dey feel una.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 11:53am On Dec 31, 2009
Habib16:

. . . and if u are doubting me go check the Real Bible and not the new testarment that almost everything have been changed u people have turned Injil (Bible) into something else.

Habib16:

@viaro U are a capital letter FOOL, na u be the real illiterate u no even know the English u wan dey argue! Dondi u want tell me say we no get Mexico English, Brainwashed slowpoke that want to argue testarment and testament no be the "r" wey make the diff. Chai na the r dey hungry u go chop am. Viaro ibeg u need to go back sch or find English lesson teacher coz u dey kill English. U need to be arrest.

Dunce! grin Did you read 'testarment' in any of my posts in this thread? Daffodil! Check post #32 and see who was trying to correct you before confusing usernames.

You muslims are too cheap to toy with. .  damn too cheap. Trying to steal verses from the Bible and the scriptures of other religions for Muhammad does not work. Instead of reasoning issues here, you have turned this thread into a market place for trading insults. . . which is expected when you have run out of steam. Enjoy stealing more verses, and you will find red cards for your games.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jcross22: 12:20pm On Dec 31, 2009
@PUNKINMUSTY, PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND DO NOT SMASH ANY NON- MUSLIMS BEHIND OR BESIDE YOU B,COS OF WHAT WE ARE SAYING ON HERE TRUST ME YOUR OWN WILL BE WORST THAN MR FAROUK.JESUS AND MOHAMMAD ARE IN-COMPARABLE , IS LIKE YOU ARE COMPARING MASTER TO SLAVE IS QUITE DISSIMILAR TO EACH OTHER, MOHAMMAD IS DOOM, CHILD MOLESTER , PIRATE AND LIAR , WHY DO MUSLIMS CALL HIM A PROPHET , I THINK THE WORD PROPHET COME FROM PROPHECY OR PROPHESY , CAN ANY MUSLIM SHOW ME IN ALL ISLAMIC BOOKS THAT SHOWS ONE I MEAN A SINGLE PROPHECY , PROPHESY BY WANNBE PROPHET .
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by jiniux(m): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2009
@viaro: God bless you and your household and take u deeper into HIS WORD(THE BIBLE). Christian don't seek cheap popularity or preach their doctrines with violence, i would have love to make a direct reply to this post, but i see it's easy for a pure HEART to understand your post and praise God that he/she has found the truth that will set him/her free.I pray their eyes be opened and know what is the TRUTH.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2009
^^Many blessings will follow you all your days, jiniux.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuSafwan(m): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2009
My brothers, Habibi, punkinmusty, olabowale, abuzola, Muhsin and all others, you now see this laymen people noising all thier hullabaloos. And yet they can not stand to refute my post. Tell them they should stop deviating from the point. What I post is a clear biblical text; why they still fail to use a single biblical verse to refute the truth that I have raised. This entails that they were defeated although they are shy to confess. They can continue to say their nonsense words bu they could not invalidate this truth I have raised.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuSafwan(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2009
jcross22:

@PUNKINMUSTY, PLEASE TAKE IT EASY AND DO NOT SMASH ANY NON- MUSLIMS BEHIND OR BESIDE YOU B,COS OF WHAT WE ARE SAYING ON HERE TRUST ME YOUR OWN WILL BE WORST THAN MR FAROUK.JESUS AND MOHAMMAD ARE IN-COMPARABLE , IS LIKE YOU ARE COMPARING MASTER TO SLAVE IS QUITE DISSIMILAR TO EACH OTHER, MOHAMMAD IS DOOM, CHILD MOLESTER , PIRATE AND LIAR , WHY DO MUSLIMS CALL HIM A PROPHET , I THINK THE WORD PROPHET COME FROM PROPHECY OR PROPHESY , CAN ANY MUSLIM SHOW ME IN ALL ISLAMIC BOOKS THAT SHOWS ONE I MEAN A SINGLE PROPHECY , PROPHESY BY WANNBE PROPHET .

To say Muhammad was a prophet/messenger was the truth not only in our noble Qur'an but also in your distorted bible. Even the christian scientists like Buccaile and keith moore appreciate the Qur'an as the ultimate divine book of God that contains the scientific truth and authentic prophecy; meanwhile buccaile (who was a christian) discredit his bible for many scientific errors. Tell me among the Muslims a single dude that accuse His Qur'an of error and mistakes. You can call our prophet a liar and all what you can call him. Willy-nilly christians themselves confirmed his truth. To cite an example for you: George Bernard Shaw said: “I have always held this religion of Muhammad – peace be upon him – in high estimation because of its wonderful vitality. It is the only religion which appears to me to possess that assimilating capacity to the changing phase of existence, which can make itself appeal to every age, “He must be called the saviour of humanity” . Also, Going by the words of Carlyle (1841), in his book “The Heroes” while retorting to those enemies who are misinterpreting Islam and the prophet’s word, among his West’s brothers he wrote: “An exalted person who administered hundreds of millions of people for twelve centuries and who caused the establishment of civilized states in the East and in the West could never be a counterfeiter as Luther and Voltaire wrote…, only a perfect person who possesses faith and moral can give faith to others. Muhammad (upon him be peace) was born to exalt mankind. If it had not been so, no one would have followed him. Muhammad’s (peace be upon him) word are true, for a liar cannot establish even a home, let alone a religion”. If God wills you will be guided!!
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by macayub(m): 5:29pm On Dec 31, 2009
@Abu Zola:

jesus said 'truly ! ALLAH is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him alone. This is a straight path' Quran 3:51

How can Jesus say that, when the concept of ALLAH as a god is total strange to the Jews? Had it been you say Yahweh/Jehovah/YHWH may be I will agree with you, Jesus can never mention Allah talkless of calling him his lord. Allah is an Arab god, Jesus is a Jew.
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by ancel(m): 5:54pm On Dec 31, 2009
I too gbadun this viaro guy, me i just no get time for long tori. LOL isn't it funny that when they are trying to prove a point, they recourse to the Bible?  grin grin And then they twist the scriptures like a wizened alfa's beard?  tongue cool

And there we have this guy quoting Songs of Solomon and placing Mohammed there? The first day I came to Nairaland, I saw a thread where Abuzola and his less-outspoken compadres (all goons) were yelping that the book was evil and overtly e.rotic and should not have made it into the Bible. I weak sotay, I no fit even comment for that thread. And here, in the very middle, is Mahomet's (abi na Mohammed's) name? LOL your double-sidedness is only worthy of derision.

Get THE life and stop blasting your own crotches while trying to detonate planes  grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by viaro: 6:19pm On Dec 31, 2009
Abu-Safwan:

My brothers, Habibi, punkinmusty, olabowale, abuzola, Muhsin and all others, you now see this laymen people noising all thier hullabaloos. And yet they can not stand to refute my post. Tell them they should stop deviating from the point. What I post is a clear biblical text; why they still fail to use a single biblical verse to refute the truth that I have raised. This entails that they were defeated although they are shy to confess. They can continue to say their nonsense words bu they could not invalidate this truth I have raised.

Why do you resort to blatant lies as cosmetic for your adventures? grin Why do you make these cowardly statements and solicit cheap commiserations/condolences for yourself from others who have not even been able to help you in one dot after my refutations to your cut-and-paste?

Anyhow, did you say that we failed to use a single Biblical verse to refute yours? Not even one verse in all the debunking? Hahahaha. . . bro, you just confirmed you either don't read; or you were biting your fingers and trying to unplug your PC so that the answers would disappear! grin

Last time I checked (seconds ago) the answers are still there - posts #22 and #23 on the previous page. Let's count how many verses I used there to discuss in my answers:

[list][li]Genesis 16:3[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:6[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:8[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:9[/li]
[li]Genesis 16:12[/li][/list]

[list][li]Genesis 17:19[/li]
[li]Genesis 25:18[/li][/list]

[list][li]Deuteronomy 5:2, 3[/li]
[li]Deuteronomy 17:14-15[/li]
[li]Deuteronomy 18:18[/li]
[li]Leviticus 20:2[/li]
[li]Leviticus 22:10[/li]
[li]Leviticus 24:22[/li]
[li]Exodus 12:43-45, 48[/li]
[li]Exodus 29:33[/li][/list]

So, tell me Abu-Safwan: all the above verses (no less than twenty) amounts to your assertion that "they still fail to use a single biblical verse to refute"? Let me know, please: what school did you attend to make you lose coherence? grin
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 6:50pm On Dec 31, 2009
Allah is great
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by TrueSeeker(m): 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2009
@olabowale
No one looks into the Bible for any guidance, from among the muslims. The Bible consists of now corrupted Torah, Sabur, Injil and the other self deluding books from acts of apostles to the end. The muslims said the first three books are corrupted. That does not mean that they do not contain any single resemblance of truth. God Almighty has made sure that some truth remains.

I laugh, i think you are confused, how can you say that God Almighty has made sure that some truth remains; are you denoting that God does not have enough power to keep all his words.

And I asked you and  all your colleagues a simple question which you have not answer and I repeat it now: When was Holy Bible get corrupted before Mohammad or after his death?
Re: The Bible Confirms The Messengership Of Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) by AbuZola3(m): 11:59pm On Dec 31, 2009
Wait ! Are you noetic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Oshun River Goddess Possess A Beautiful Girl At Osogbo Festival (video) / Predictions For The First Quarter Of 2013 / Next Time You See Someone Speaking In Tongues In Church, Slap Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.