Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,813,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... (4374 Views)

I Am An Atheist. Why Should I Consider Becoming A Christian? / What Lessons Can We Learn From Atheist? Why Did God Create Atheist ? / Atheist: Why We Do (not) Need The Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
That awkward moment when OP realises Big Bang was first proposed by a theist, Georges LemaƮtre, a Belgian physicist and Roman Catholic priest, and the Pope even wanted to make it part of the Christian doctrine as "proof of god"

go figure ignorant OP

And you dont know that when it comes to Christianity there are many who claim to be christians who are not.
The fact that that guy is a priest doesnt make him a Christian because no true Christian will subscribe to the the big bang theory or any other different from Bible account.

Thats why we see "Pastors" Bishop" "Priests" etc involved in Rituals, Homosexualism, Illuminaty, Witchcraft etc

Rejoicing over your point is baseless and unreasonable.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 13, 2017
Facing Front is a big task for them almost impossible.

Many turned atheists because of pain failure and disappointment at a point in their lives like Tai Solarin their great uncle.

The were "offended" by God
They were "Disappointed" by God so by that He does not exist.

They jump at every thread on God and on Men of God like vultures that have been starved for days. Insulting God and His worshippers.

Facing Front is impossible. They just cant.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by hopefulLandlord: 4:42pm On Apr 13, 2017
davtosh:

And you dont know that when it comes to Christianity there are many who claim to be christians who are not.
The fact that that guy is a priest doesnt make him a Christian because no true Christian will subscribe to the the big bang theory or any other different from Bible account.

Thats why we see "Pastors" Bishop" "Priests" etc involved in Rituals, Homosexualism, Illuminaty, Witchcraft etc

Rejoicing over your point is baseless and unreasonable.

tell me more about your No True Scotsman Fallacy
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by CatfishBilly: 4:45pm On Apr 13, 2017
davtosh:
Facing Front is a big task for them almost impossible.

Many turned atheists because of pain failure and disappointment at a point in their lives like Tai Solarin their great uncle.

The were "offended" by God
They were "Disappointed" by God so by that He does not exist.

They jump at every thread on God and on Men of God like vultures that have been starved for days. Insulting God and His worshippers.

Facing Front is impossible. They just cant.
I don't know where you guys get these ridiculous ideas from.
Do you guys have a christian meeting where you sit around and make shittttttt up?
Making shittttttt up is a favorite Christian pastime anyways, one look at the Bible is all you need.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 13, 2017
CatfishBilly:

I don't know where you guys get these ridiculous ideas from.
Do you guys have a christian meeting where you sit around and make shittttttt up?
Making shittttttt up is a favorite Christian pastime anyways, one look at the Bible is all you need.

Havin a meeting?

Do u mean why we say almost same things that are reasonable.

Its because we are true Christians serving a true God.

You can come on board so that you too can be making sense.
grin

Happpy Easter . Where are you celebrating yours
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by dalaman: 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2017
felixomor:

Read it again..... grin

Jealous of what exactly?
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 8:11pm On Apr 13, 2017
wirinet:

That is why I suggest you go back to school to improve your biology and comprehension.
Without death how will you feed and live? The food you eat is dead plants or animals before you can digest it to release the energy contained. The fish you used to prepare that pepper soup was once living and minding its business under the ocean.
When you die bacteria, termites and worms would eat your body to provide nutrients for plants which in turn will feed others.

Without death bacterial there would be no life.
"without death there will be no life"....so death and life,which came first?...Mrs biology and comprehension..
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2017
Ever8054:
"without death there will be no life"....so death and life,which came first?...Mrs biology and comprehension..
The person you quoted made reasonable points if only religiosity won't becloud ya sense of judgment....

Hope you still recall FOOD CHAIN & FOOD WEB of the ecosystem in Biology
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2017
adepeter26:

The person you quoted made reasonable points if only religiosity won't becloud ya sense of judgment....

Hope you still recall FOOD CHAIN & FOOD WEB of the ecosystem in Biology
if you want to come in,pls do and stop distraction.. the question is death and food which came first?..cause the person said,there will be no life without death..
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 14, 2017
Ever8054:
if you want to come in,pls do and stop distraction.. the question is death and food which came first?..cause the person said,there will be no life without death..
@bold, am not ready to start uncalled explanation to you.

Choose which ever one suits you - death before life & vice verse.

Voila
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ever8054:
sir,yes I can conveniently tell you that,what ever it is that scientific theories has tried to explain do not explain anything to benefit me as a Christian.it might benefit you cause your faith depends on it while the bible has explained to me all I should hold unto for my own benefit..hope at this point you will understand why it is important for atheist to stop asking questions about God and face there scientific theories?..cause they seek answers that they don't need.

I've been a silent reader in the Religion section for a while but this post made me break my silence because it makes me want to scream 'What the mess?' to the high heavens.
Are you fuckin kidding me or were you trying to crack a joke?

1 Like

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 6:59pm On Apr 15, 2017
Gaara101:

I've been a silent reader in the Religion section for a while but this post made me break my silence because it makes me want to scream 'What the mess?' to the high heavens.
Are you fuckin kidding me or were you trying to crack a joke?
..point out the joke in the comment pls thanks
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 15, 2017
Ever8054:
..point out the joke in the comment pls thanks

Well, if you can't see it yourself as obvious as it may be(we are clearly our worst critic), it becomes my responsibility to show you the error of your ways.

"I can conveniently tell you that,what ever it is that scientific theories has tried to explain do not explain anything to benefit me as a Christian."

It could either be as a result of ignorance or terrible comedy.
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Ever8054: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2017
[quote author=Gaara101 post=55602828]

Well, if you can't see it yourself as obvious as it may be(we are clearly our worst critic), it becomes my responsibility to show you the error of your ways.

"I can conveniently tell you that,what ever it is that scientific theories has tried to explain do not explain anything to benefit me as a Christian."

It could either be as a result of ignorance or terrible comedy.

[/quote..if I decide to outline things that benefit my Christian life and the things that don't ,how is that comedy?..
Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by Niflheim(m): 11:54am On Apr 21, 2017
@Fellow atheists,

Make una come see oh!!! I beg, make una come see!!! The "so-called" smart and intelligent christians are claiming that April Fool's has been set aside for us as a special holiday? Well look what I just found!!!

Easter Sunday of 1923 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1934 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1945 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1956 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1877 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1888 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Now guess the day that next year's(2018) Easter Sunday will be celebrated!!!

The link:...........................................................................http://tlarsen2.tripod.com/thomaslarsen/easterdates.html

Cc:Seun, johnydon22, adepeter26, otemanduno, hahn, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, frank317, HardMirror, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, jonbellion, onetrack, plaetton, ifenes, hopefulLandlord, phuckjesus666 etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist, Why Not Face Front?... by hahn(m): 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
Niflheim:
@Fellow atheists,

Make una come see oh!!! I beg, make una come see!!! The "so-called" smart and intelligent christians are claiming that April Fool's has been set aside for us as a special holiday? Well look what I just found!!!

Easter Sunday of 1923 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1934 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1945 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1956 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1877 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Easter Sunday of 1888 was celebrated on APRIL FOOL'S DAY!!!

Now guess the day that next year's(2018) Easter Sunday will be celebrated!!!

The link:...........................................................................http://tlarsen2.tripod.com/thomaslarsen/easterdates.html

Cc:Seun, johnydon22, adepeter26, otemanduno, hahn, thehomer, JackBizzle, lepasharon, cloudgodess, frecocoa, CatFishBilly, Kay17, joseph1013, frank317, HardMirror, wiegraf, EvilBrain, teempakguy, Lennycool, akintom, SirWere, obinna58, jonbellion, onetrack, plaetton, ifenes, hopefulLandlord, phuckjesus666 etc.

Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Jesus No Longer Coming Soon? / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues / Why Are There No Igbo Muslims?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.