Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,035 members, 7,863,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky (3374 Views)

"I no Be Tonto Husband, I Dey Knack Wella" Zlatan Shades Olakunle Churchill / Benson Okonkwo: People Think I Am Gay Because I'm Handsome / "Yes I Am Gay, I Will Go To Hellfire" - Bobrisky Comes Out Of The Closet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by prewty(f): 2:06am On Apr 11, 2017
Bobrisky a popular Nigerian Transgender came out last week on Snapchat to address his ''Haters'' which he thinks are mostly females [Because he is beautiful] for accusing him of been a gay. Listening to his audio recording he claims to be a gay and his so called ''Bae'' can knack his anywhere, front, back, they are free, anywhere!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_P4viS-WFA
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Nobody: 2:17am On Apr 11, 2017
Blood of angel Chai
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by BigBrother9ja: 2:28am On Apr 11, 2017
Retârd grin

6 Likes

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by GloriaNinja(f): 2:31am On Apr 11, 2017
THIS IS THE SORT OF CELEB NIGERIA HAS, GIVING STUPID FOOLS ATTENTION.

1 Like

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:57am On Apr 11, 2017
grin

Hahahaahahahha

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by BreezyCB(m): 4:09am On Apr 11, 2017
grin
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by femolacqua(m): 4:15am On Apr 11, 2017
WTF
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by ikp120(m): 5:36am On Apr 11, 2017
He's right sha, people should mind their business. Wetin concern me sef? undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Xsem(m): 6:06am On Apr 11, 2017
Whacha say zef

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Akshow: 6:23am On Apr 11, 2017
Orisirisi.
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Nobody: 6:44am On Apr 11, 2017
lol, "they judges anyhow."
LMAO @ epe ti mu yin ni?
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by stanway(m): 6:48am On Apr 11, 2017
bobrisky its your life your rules,,but remember the end justifies the means

1 Like

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by faith551(m): 7:03am On Apr 11, 2017
seriously this guy needs a break
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 11, 2017
Be proud of what you are... cool
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by GreatChizzy: 8:46am On Apr 11, 2017
This guy's life is RISKY
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Kjking(m): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2017
what is talking
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Cutestud(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2017
We f**king made this negro famous. We f**king responsible for crap like dis
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by chymer(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2017
Thought there was a law in this country against such open proclamation of sodomy?

His life, his business?

As in seriously?

If we are going to cheer him while he go about breaking laws in this country, I suggest the government should allow Drug pusher and armed robber do their thing without interfering.

This guy is throwing it in our faces everyday, yet the law enforcers pretend they don't see him. But if someone tries to make a living by risking his or her own life, the law will wake up from its slumber to fight.

Don't tell me that the law of the land is afraid of been seen as trampling on peoples right. If a thing is outlawed. No amount of human right will bring it to bare.

People have been charged of treason for enforcing their human right.
Others have been charge with belonging to outlawed group(s) and they are held in many prisons in Nigeria, yet someone will openly declare that he is gay in Nigeria and the law will look the other way.

I am talking about Nigeria, not US or UK.

Someone might read this and conclude that I support evil vices in the country by suggesting that armed robbers and drug pusher should be let alone, no I don't.

But if the law will not bite at a particular crime because its been committed within oneself, then the law should as well let those who traffic in banned substance to do it because they destroy their lives and that of those who choose to patronise them.

Homosexuality is outlawed in this country, with some jail time attached to it for those who choose to break the law. Yet people break it like no man's business.

Yet we cheer and call him celeb!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by fergie001: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2017
This BOBO's life is RISKY.
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Agozie48: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
What is my business here ? Abge there are other better things to think about apart from brobisky
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by brandonobi(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
chymer:
Thought there was a law in this country against such open proclamation of sodomy?

His life, his business?

As in seriously?

If we are going to cheer him while he go about breaking laws in this country, I suggest the government should allow Drug pusher and armed robber do their thing without interfering.

This guy is throwing it in our faces everyday, yet the law enforcers pretend they don't see him. But if someone tries to make a living by risking his or her own life, the law will wake up from its slumber to fight.

Don't tell me that the law of the land is afraid of been seen as trampling on peoples right. If a thing is outlawed. No amount of human right will bring it to bare.

Others have been charge with belonging to outlawed group(s) and they are held in many prisons in Nigeria, yet someone will openly declare that he is gay in Nigeria and the law will look the other way.

Someone might read this and conclude that I support evil vices in the country by suggesting that armed robbers and drug pusher should be let alone, no I don't.

But if the law will not bite at a particular crime because its been committed within oneself, then the law should as well let those who traffic in banned substance to do it because they destroy their lives and that of those who choose to patronise them.

Homosexuality is outlawed in this country, with some jail time attached to it for those who choose to break the law. Yet people break it like no man's business.

I think the law is 4 one who is caught in the act of... and not just being gay, and comparing homosexuality to armed robbery is off
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by Kakamorufu(m): 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2017
omo ale jati jati
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by chymer(m): 4:52pm On Apr 11, 2017
brandonobi:
I think the law is 4 one who is caught in the act of... and not just being gay, and comparing homosexuality to armed robbery is off

It might be off for you, but breaking the law and going against the law are same and equal.

I put opinions as yours into consideration while making my assertion.
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by dreamwords: 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
Bobrisky how far , im gay too,
What are we waiting for grin grin

Idiioticcc gaybriel

Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by MarkGeraldo(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2017
I'm not sure tho, buh i have to say this, some dudes in this thread could be falling for him, like seriouslyundecided

Buh can't someone clean this gayist shit up by imprisoning him, what is our Buhari doing after he promised 34 years in jail for knacking ur fellow dude anywhere and everywhere
Re: I Am Gay, They Can Knack Me Anywhere - Bobrisky by MOSICATED5(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2017
chymer:

His life, his business?

As in seriously?

so na bib risky make u write dis kind long easy U need professional help I suggest. If e too pain u u take him to court to persecute him. Police when dey road dey collect bribe na one come arrest bob risky when u no catch dey sleep with man. Beside u are not so sure he's d one speaking in d audio. We once had an audio report about Wike bribing inec staff that sound so much like Giv wike's voice

(1) (Reply)

Davido Spank Chioma Backside After She Surprised Him With Valentine's Gifts / #bbnaija: The Look On Avala And Isilomo's Face When Biggie Announced Their Evict / Bbnaija's Khafi Poses With Lasisi Elenu At Her Meet And Greet Dinner In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.