Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) (34565 Views)

Fun Photos Of Efe And Kemen Working Out / Denrele Edun Body-Paints His Lagos Hustle As He Celebrates His 37th Birthday / The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by oblak00(m): 4:01pm On Apr 11, 2017
Behira:
undecided Ahn ahn i almost threw up now..... Op u should include graphic pics on the title
Hope your eyes are clear to see that there's nothing graphic there. You just want to comment nonsense
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by spie42(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2017
SageTravels:
Timaya..plaintain seller

Olajumoke..bread seller

Don jazzy..akamu seller

Efe..tomato seller

They all turned millionaires

O Lord pls just show me wat to sell

Garden egg
Nunu
Fura
Bitter kola
Etc
lol! angry
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by LoveMe4real(f): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Behira:
undecided Ahn ahn i almost threw up now..... Op u should include graphic pics on the title
it's just ordinary marker
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by seunfape(m): 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
Based on stupidity
Re: Die-Hard Fan Of Efe Paints His Body, Writes "Base On Logistics" (Photos) by boxxy(f): 10:39am On Apr 12, 2017
He should just include 2017!! period

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Why I Campaigned For Efe - AY Explains / Baby Bump Of Runtown's Girlfriend, Selena (Photos) / Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.