Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,715 members, 7,820,495 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! (1769 Views)

How I Got Married With Just N28,900 (my True Life Testimony) / I Still Masturbate Even After I Got Married / South African Lady Who Got Married At 17 Gives Marriage Survival Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by BaesDiary: 9:13am On Apr 11, 2017
He would call me his wife and give me this weird smile every time he comes visiting. He always has a way of scolding my younger brother when he did the tiniest wrong, but when i do same, he tells my mom I am just a little girl. Then, one day, he parked into our apartment. The reason wasn't disclosed, but from the gist I got, he was having financial issues.

He helped my brother and I, with our homework, he scrubs the floor, washes the dishes and even makes meals for the family. He became a relief to my parents who come back home late from work. Many a time, I won't get to see my mom for 2 weeks, because she leaves home early before I am awake and gets home late, when I am already snoring in bed.

I was my uncle's favorite, and he would add extra piece of meat for me. One afternoon, he sent my brother to help collect his disc player from his friend. Uncle drew me closer and asked me to sit close to him. I did and he started tickling me, I laughed and he started playing with me. We rolled over each other on his bed, I never knew my uncle was so much fun.  The play ended when my brother came back with the cd player.

The following day, while my brother was asleep, Uncle told me how beautiful I am, and reminded me how I am his wife. I felt good about this. Uncle was my husband.He asked me to sit on his laps, I did and before i knew it, my pants were off. Uncle pounced on me. The sharp pain was unbearable, and my innocence was taken at the age of 5! I screamed, but uncle quickly covered my mouth with his palms. he told me sorry and he cleaned me up. He warned me strictly never to tell anyone. If I did, he was not going to marry me and I would not look beautiful again, And no one would want to associate with me too. He also said, with what he did to me, I would understand mathematics (my weak subject) better in school and I would not be scolded by my parents anymore.

Uncle continued to molest me for the rest of of the 8 years he stayed with us. It became a norm to me, How else does one satisfy one's husband?

When I was 13, uncle moved out of our house. He later got married and he has 3 beautiful girls. He kept his distance from me, but still talks to my family, like he did not hurt a soul.

I am 35 years old as I type, I have all it takes to be called a wealthy woman, but I am single. I have met men, but my past still haunt me, I just cant allow myself love or trust any man.

Sometimes, I wished I was not a girl child, I wished my parents never left us in the arms of uncle. I wished uncle was aborted by her mother; I wished he was never allowed to come to this earth and ruin an innocent life. I wished I was never my Uncle's wife!

This post first appeared on this blog - Bae's Diary!

Source: http://www.baesdiary.com.ng/2017/04/herss-how-i-got-married-at-age-of-5.html#more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by eshietIntrepid(m): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2017
God have mercy on us all, this is a lesson to many parents out there pls don't ur female child to anyone and be quick to suspend any man that ur female child is too fun of.

But let me ask this do we have CD player about 35 years ago

2 Likes

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by 48noble(m): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2017
could this b another fabricated sympathy

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by optional1(f): 9:42am On Apr 11, 2017
but you never utter a word to your mom...

There is no lady here who will say she has never been molested or abuse before.

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by robosky02(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

if any try it with my ...........

I will kill him

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by optional1(f): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2017
robosky02:

if any try it with my ...........

I will kill him

lolzz

dad i have been abuse before is a secret btw mom and i....

Sorry we didn't tell you but God is already punishing them one after the other...
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by BaesDiary: 10:36am On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

U can say that again..... it's either she's an abuse victim or a survivor.....
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by robosky02(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

lolzz

dad i have been abuse before is a secret btw mom and i....

Sorry we didn't tell you but God is already punishing them one after the other...

its all right square up and go forward
but I must handle the person involved
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by optional1(f): 11:01am On Apr 11, 2017
robosky02:

its all right square up and go forward but I must handle the person involved

ok
if you say so...
Will hand you over their names and address in ur mail.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by optional1(f): 11:11am On Apr 11, 2017
BaesDiary:

U can say that again..... it's either she's an abuse victim or a survivor.....

yes
but been molested as a child shouldn't stop her from getting married..

She is a survivor and she should forget the past is gone and gone forever only God can fight for her..
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by jashar(f): 2:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

I don't understand. Are you saying all females have been molested or abused? I don't get. But that's not true now.....
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 11, 2017
is a pity....
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 3:33pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by optional1(f): 3:50pm On Apr 11, 2017
[quote author=Tallesty1 post=55475845][/quote]
undecided undecided
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 3:56pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

undecided undecided
How can you say that every girl here has been molested and abused?
That's absurd and you know it
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Berbierklaus(f): 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tallesty1:
Lolz,she is speaking from experience.

From my own interaction I won't use "all", but I will say "most". Many people never speak about it,many don't even realise or believe it is abuse.
This is not limited to girls only even some boys were molested as kids,can't help but cry when my friend told me Hus experience with their house girl, he is a sex addict today crycry

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
optional1:

There is no lady here who will say she has never been molested or abused before.

True. sad

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by optional1(f): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2017
Tallesty1:

if there is any lady here on nairaland that will come out in d world to say she has never been molested or abuse.. That lady is a bloody lier and can kill..

99% of Nigeria ladies have one way or the other been molested/abused in their life.... Fact..
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by LewsTherin: 8:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
eshietIntrepid:

But let me ask this do we have CD player about 35 years ago

CD players first became commercially available when Sony released the Sony CDP 101 in Japan in 1982.

Something about this story is not.....emmmm.....based on logistics
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 7:41am On Apr 12, 2017
optional1:

if there is any lady here on nairaland that will come out in d world to say she has never been molested or abuse.. That lady is a bloody lier and can kill..

99% of Nigeria ladies have one way or the other been molested/abused in their life.... Fact..
Unverified fact, baseless assertion.

My dear, I dunno what's making you say this but you're wrong.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 7:42am On Apr 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

Lolz,she is speaking from experience.

From my own interaction I won't use "all", but I will say "most". Many people never speak about it,many don't even realise or believe it is abuse.
This is not limited to girls only even some boys were molested as kids,can't help but cry when my friend told me Hus experience with their house girl, he is a sex addict today crycry
You have personally experienced it too?
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by BaesDiary: 9:24am On Apr 12, 2017
Tallesty1:

In my opinion,

Most gals have experienced this kind of abuse. However, some are victims (those who were assaulted), and some are victors (those who had a near-experience and escaped).
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 9:31am On Apr 12, 2017
BaesDiary:

In my opinion,

Most gals have experienced this kind of abuse. However, some are victims (those who were assaulted), and some are victory (those who had a near-experience and escaped).
Most girls not all.

That's my problem with her comment.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Berbierklaus(f): 1:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tallesty1:
You have personally experienced it too?
Yeah,I was groped by someone who is more like a father grin

Most people won't admit it or talk about it
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by BaesDiary: 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:

U are right dear. Most people won't admit/ talk about it.....

So Tallesty1, u see what optional1 was saying.....
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2017
BaesDiary:

U are right dear. Most people won't admit/ talk about it.....
So Tallesty1, u see what optional1 was saying.....
I still don't see it.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2017
Berbierklaus:
Kai.

Where can I find him?
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Berbierklaus(f): 4:57pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tallesty1:
Kai.

Where can I find him?
I swear I don't know cry

Why do you want to find him cheesy
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by optional1(f): 7:15pm On Apr 12, 2017
Tallesty1:

you a guy not a lady...

Do you have a sister a cousin get to know them more one day they will tell u how they have been abused nd molested..

Many people won't speak out cos it's like a stigma.. Society will crucify them..

1 Like

Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2017
optional1:

you a guy not a lady...

Do you have a sister a cousin get to know them more one day they will tell u how they have been abused nd molested..

Many people won't speak out cos it's like a stigma.. Society will crucify them..
Like Isaid earlier, most women have abuse story to share but not all.

You don't know half of the women in your local government talk more of the whole world so you can make such audacious claim based on your experience and those around you.

I don't have to get closer to anybody when a fellow woman here disagrees with you.
jashar:

I don't understand. Are you saying all females have been molested or abused? I don't get. But that's not true now.....
Likewise Berbierklaus, though she agrees most women have been abused but it's unwise to say all when you have zero data to back it up apart from your experience.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by Tallesty1(m): 11:52am On Apr 13, 2017
Berbierklaus:

I swear I don't know cry

Why do you want to find him cheesy
Somebody touched what we co-own and you're here asking me why I want to see him bah?

OK, I just want to hi5 his face with a chair.
Re: How I Got Married At The Age Of 5! by jashar(f): 12:28pm On Apr 13, 2017
optional1:

Sister... take a chill pill.

You said 99% right? Which leaves room for 1%. Isn't it possible based on your estimation that the 1% could be part of Nairaland?

What form of abuse are you even referring to sef? Sexual, Emotional or Physical?

I have never been molested or abused. Why would I lie about something like that? And who can I kill?

I have worked with molested and abused women before so... aint no shame in being a survivor.

(1) (Reply)

Hmm! Naming Ceremony In Nigeria / I Need Advice Regarding A New Relationship / Relocation Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.