Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Is Fidelity Bank Stock Good For Now Or Later ? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is Fidelity Bank Stock Good For Now Or Later ? (1492 Views)

The US Government Will Default Sooner Or Later! / Fidelity Bank Public Offer Open -n8 Per Share / My Bank(fidelity Bank) Is Coming Out With Public Offer In A Week Or Two. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Fidelity Bank Stock Good For Now Or Later ? by egoldman(m): 9:00am On Jan 24, 2007
Have been reading about FIDELITY BANK and would like to know what you guys think about investing in their stocks,they seem to have been posting some decent profits what do u guys think about them ?
here is a link their site http://www.fidelitybankplc.com/index.asp
Re: Is Fidelity Bank Stock Good For Now Or Later ? by egoldman(m): 10:01am On Jan 24, 2007
i would like to go long term on this one ,still good one abi ? undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Fidelity Bank Stock Good For Now Or Later ? by cuppcakke(f): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2007
Fidelity is a stock that will thrive in the medium to long run for two reasons.First is the banks that make up fidelity,before recapitalization manny bank, fsb and fidelity were doing very well on thier own.FSB shares was going for as high as N7 per share, manny bank even paid dividend the 1st year they were listed and fidelity was also doing well.Now the combination of these banks will make a formidable foce in the long run.
Secondly their results so far has been rather impressive, their turnover for the first qtr was N4.6billion as against N1.7billion showing an increase of 170%.Profit after tax also grew by 559% and the MD actually said that that would be their worst result.
Bottom line i think all fidelity needs to do is to gain the confidence of investors through thier results and the sky will be their limit.
Re: Is Fidelity Bank Stock Good For Now Or Later ? by LondonCool(m): 2:47pm On Sep 04, 2007
Fidelity Bank shares will soon be out and I think it would be a GOOD BUY for the long term (12 to 18 Hold).

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Capital Plan Limited, Enugu. / Account Maintenance Fee Charged On Savings Account At First Bank PLC / Ikwe- Onna Refinery Commission In Onna, Akwa Ibom State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.