Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,084 members, 7,814,750 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander (1040 Views)

FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual / Former Biafra Soldier Explains Why Zik, Okpara And Fani-kayode Were Not Killed / Fulani Herdsmen Have Killed 168 Nigerians In 2018 - Amnesty International (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2017
I want to correct some wrong. Please calm down and read. People understand my statement.

I am not saying people haven't been killed my Fulani herdsmen

I am not supporting the killing. But all am saying is that Fulani herdsmen are not the ones doing the killing these are my reasons.

Just imagine that you're a Boko Haram member! Take your mindset now that you're a Boko Haram terrorist. Imagine that your group have been existing for a very long time even before Jonathan and other leaders didn't send troops to take hold of sambisa. Imagine that now the Nigerian military has offered 500 thousand to anyone who catches a suicide bomber.

So every one is watching to catch a suicide bomber. And you still want to kill. Who could carry bags. They are all aware of your strategy wouldn't u pretend to be herdsmen to continue your killing.

Imagine you're a boko Haram member every day u hear troops intercepted suicide bombers. Wouldn't u look for another way to continue.

That is why Boko Haram are pretending to be herdsmen.

Be wise.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 11, 2017
Fulani herdsmen are nice people no one have being killed by them b4
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by farokkunle: 11:43am On Apr 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
I want to correct some wrong. Please calm down and read. People understand my statement.

I am not supporting the killing. But all am saying is that Fulani herdsmen are not the ones doing the killing these are my reasons.

Just imagine that you're a Boko Haram member! Take your mindset now that you're a Boko Haram terrorist. Imagine that your group have been existing for a very long time even before Jonathan and other leaders didn't send troops to take hold of sambisa. Imagine that now the Nigerian military has offered 500 thousand to anyone who catches a suicide bomber.

So every one is watching to catch a suicide bomber. And you still want to kill. Who could carry bags. They are all aware of your strategy wouldn't u pretend to be herdsmen to continue your killing.

Imagine you're a boko Haram member every day u hear troops intercepted suicide bombers. Wouldn't u look for another way to continue.

Be wise.

you are fulani and fulani is you and you all are terrorist .

all this your long epistle . you are evil and evil dealt with you .

you will never get a rest in your existence . cool cool

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by sarrki(m): 11:44am On Apr 11, 2017
There is boko haram

There is also criminal fulani herdmen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by BiafranBushBoy: 11:45am On Apr 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

You are the most "Intelligent " person on this forum!!!

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Khd95(m): 11:56am On Apr 11, 2017
Fulani carry fire arms nd other dangerous weapons,pls oga op what do they do with those weapons,kill birds that flock around their cattle shey

Fulani herdsmen are evil shikina

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

the Ak47 they brandish is for what purpose...to kill flies
ba ?

The last time I checked they are all from Libya
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Notasyouthink: 12:13pm On Apr 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
when I say this demented thing is a propagandist people don't understand now look at what he is doing. He is trying to make people to believe another thing that is out of the picture and again this demented thing is not biafraudexposed he only took over from him when he ( biafraudexposed) surrendered​ And again HE'S NOT IGBO he is being paid for these .

12 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Agumbankembu: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2017
We know you are fulani but sha continue nunu, no bad kwanu.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by orisa37: 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2017
Cheap Propaganda sufficient to suspect you know who? Our original Fulani man to be Bokoharam.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by WorldRichest: 12:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
farokkunle:

you are fulani and fulani is you and you all are terrorist .

all this your long epistle . you are evil and evil dealt with you .

you will never get a rest in your existence . cool cool

A guy has come to try to make us see things from another perspective. I think the guy is wrong just as you also think, but is the above all you could type? Are you okay at all? Is it recession or generational hatred that made you type the above nonsense. Please go and jump into lagoon if you are frustrated.

As for all murderers that do not want this nation to have peace, be it Hausa Boko Haram, Fulani herdsmen, OPC, Ijaw millitant or IPOB, the thunder that will fire all of you is doing training with ISIS, when the thunder finishes its training, it will destroy you and your generations yet unborn.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by sdindan: 12:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

I am just wondering if it was a human that breast fed u.

Apologies!

7 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by slash112: 1:26pm On Apr 11, 2017
trash

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by NetBizguy: 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
IpobExposed:

Be wise.

You're a very big fool, all you posted there were just imaginary right, imagine this and imagine that.. an animal like you who ever hired you is really paying you well.

I have also looked at your Monika and discovered you're only out for hypocrisy.. so I'll will never give you my time

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by igbozionism(m): 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
this op is a terrorist for supporting a terrorist organization.
any mod that ban me because of this will die a painful death because this op is allowed to call Nnamdi KANU and other people who have not been indicted by the law terrorist without being banned or his comment hidden.

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Jabioro: 1:53pm On Apr 11, 2017
You are not making sense.. simple!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by igbozionism(m): 1:56pm On Apr 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by igbozionism(m): 1:58pm On Apr 11, 2017
in 2014 alone Fulani herdsmen killed more than a thousand people. this number is just the ones reported by Nigerian censored media as the number could be above three thousand

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by igbozionism(m): 2:04pm On Apr 11, 2017
mynd44 I didn't label Fulani herdsmen terrorist the British government and world leaders did it. pls stop banning or hidding mY comments

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

Only Boko Haram, Isis, and al-Shabab were deemed deadlier than the little-known militant group from West Africa

The fourth deadliest known terrorist group has been named as the Fulani militant group operating in Nigeria and parts of the Central African Republic.
The little-known group, formed of individuals from the semi-nomadic pastorial ethnic group Fula people existing across several West African nations, has seen a dramatic escalation of its activities in the past year.
In 2013, the Fulani killed around 80 people in total – but by 2014 the group had killed 1,229.

Operating mainly in the middle belt of Nigeria, opposed to the north which is dominated by Boko Haram, the group recorded 847 deaths last year across five states, and has also been knonw to stage attacks in the Central African Republic (CAR), according to the latest report from the Global Terrorism Index.
Little is known about the group, despite the high toll they are inflicting on local civilian populations, but it is supposed the increased instability in CAR and Nigeria - despite some government successes against militant groups - has facilitated the group's expansion.
As much as 92 per cent of their attacks target private citizens, reflecting the group’s primary concern over the ownership of farmland. Each attack claims an average of 11 lives, with the largest known in April 2014 killing as many as 200 people after a group of the militants targeted community leaders and residents during a meeting in central province Zamfara.
In the past year Nigeria has experienced the greatest increase in deaths from terrorism, with 7,512 deaths reported – an increase of over 300 per cent – most of which have been claimed by Boko Haram.

http://www.google.com.ng/url?q=http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/The-rise-of-Fulani-militants-as-world-4th-terror/&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwi-7L6UuZzTAhVFHxoKHXlTBv8QFggTMAI&sig2=MIwk3ioV5saj1JrY2CcK0A&usg=AFQjCNHm9YUerYZhayLohEOuXJwsIJa_4w

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by igbozionism(m): 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2017
mods, the trashy reasons this evil op gave is nothing but a mere joke which can only be displayed in broad daylight by a chronic terrorist sympathiser.

the link is here for every reasonable and just mind to see and judge if the op is not a sympathiser of a lawfully declared terrorist group

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-as-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-in-world-a6739851.html

http://www.authorityngr.com/2016/03/The-rise-of-Fulani-militants-as-world-4th-terror/

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by DerrickzB: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
You know.. i used to read your post.. and thought u were trying to be reasonable.. but u just showed me that u reason with ur anus.. seriously.. u deserve to be hanged for saying these... idiota

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by loopmongoat: 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2017
Madness at its peak

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Bridget95(f): 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2017
IpobExposed:
Nice people carrying AK47 all over the place killing ,maiming and raping women for years ? Even the UN and USA have designated them the third top terror group in the world and only you because of the work of BMC see them as 'nice people'

I can see the reason why you have refuse to pass Jamb.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Bridget95(f): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2017
sarrki:
There is boko haram
There is also criminal fulani herdmen
this the only sensible post I have read from this man on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Godemcee(m): 4:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who is this unfortunate bigot,this guy just talk trash every time like he reason from his ass

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Godemcee(m): 4:49pm On Apr 11, 2017
Who is this unfortunate bigot,this guy just talk trash every time like he reason from his ass.I even thought u are someone with several sense,I don't know the ipob yoot u blast anyhow are more sensible than u

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2017
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by SalamRushdie: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2017
Its about time we ban this op permanently .

5 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by GameGod(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Its about time we ban this op permanently .
Ban him na, if na your papa get NL. Mtsww.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Have Not Killed Anybody Nairalander by rozayx5(m): 5:03pm On Apr 12, 2017
lol ipobexghost has revealed himself as director of anti ipob in BMC

i wonder if a goat actually reasons the way op reasons undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:el-rufai Meets With Buhari Says No One Can Bar Me From Aso(photo) / Chibok Girls: What Is Not Missing Cannot Be Found, Says Fayose / France's New President: When Will Nigeria Have A Young President?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.